Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger (27836 Views)

Mercy Johnson Shows Her Baby Girl For The First Time Since Giving Birth / Tiwa Savage shares photo of her new shape 2 months after giving birth / Kim Kardashian Plans To Adopt A Thailand Orphan (see The Cute Orphan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
She really looks bloated shocked,thank God I don't deal with that mehn! cool
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by IlCapitano(m): 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
kulyie: thats true.ive actually seen a church member whos a friend cook her own placenta.she spiced it up with knorr,curry,thyme and onions and actually boiled it like meat.she didnt even allow her kids to eat it.she ate it all alone like meat plus she used it to drink garri.it happens,its just not been popularised
. Placenta and gari... Aaaarrrgh....I think I'm gonna puke.
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Sweetlemon(f): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
The sight of Kim K's swollen legs should keep any doubts about her not being pregnant and not using a surrogate to rest.
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
softangel: Tamara of "Style" Channel did ϑ same thing in a liquor form and gave her twin Tia to taste.

Wasn't it breast milk?
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by bigcycs: 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
She might as well have her new born cough up a mug full of phlegm and yuck it all down. May she live forever
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by tainot2002(m): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Do i need to blame her..she should go ahead and eat it raw if she likes!
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
kulyie: i said SOME.meanwhile go and check the ingredients of some of those products before arguing with me 'mr tell that to the marimnes chemist' :/

You know nothing as regards what you are talking about, absolutely nothing about it.

Take it any way you like.
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by AlyricistLaura: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
If you only knew how many black chicks i argued with over the years about Kim K's butt being real

Ayo...just look at the way her weight spreads out....This deads any questions of the legitimacy of the fatness in her asss

The woman is blessed

I can spot fake butts a mile away, Kim K's butt is the Truth...Her thighs, Hips, and calves correlate

Jheez look at her Calves!!!
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by tachp(f): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
Daughters of Jezebel.
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by enilove(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
Go and ask our aged parents and they will tell you the importance of placenta.

It is a civilised way of practising witchcraft.

It is not about being young but about being hungry for human flesh.
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Daresh(f): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
Pregnancy don do Kim shege cheesy See as she fat! See her legs like yam shocked
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by cutz(f): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
watz diz world turnin into?..
God hv mercy on us plz..
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
val_dee:

You know nothing as regards what you are talking about, absolutely nothing about it.

Take it any way you like.
heheheheeh i laugh in french.you must think because of the course you studied you an embodiment of knowledge while others around you are illiterates

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
tainot2002: Do i need to blame her..she should go ahead and eat it raw if she likes!
or grilled,with suya pepper and onions abi grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
Daresh: Pregnancy don do Kim shege cheesy See as she fat! See her legs like yam shocked
that is absolutely natural/normal for most pregnant women...so :/
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
Lakulos: were ni woman yii sha,vampire iranu
no vernacular in nairaland class,speak english please cheesy :p meanwhile

monkey no fine but im mama like am.afterall kanye is not complaining that she is a mad woman or a useless vampire cheesy 8-)
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by pekelepekele(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
Why is she not using blackberry Porsche cheesy , If na naija babe get that kind of luck to be kanye's woman na 3 bb porsche she go hold flash the media
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by danjaydotcom(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
pekelepekele: Why is she not using blackberry Porsche cheesy , If na naija babe get that kind of luck to be kanye's woman na 3 bb porsche she go hold flash the media

What luck you talking about? She's damn rich before she started dating kanye and she even bought him $850,000 car for his birthday you know how much that is in nigeria naira. They don't fancy phones like that unlike nigerians that actually save money up to buy latest phones. They love exotic cars and mighty house insteads lol
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
danjaydotcom:

What luck you talking about? She's damn rich before she started dating kanye and she even bought him $850,000 car for his birthday you know how much that is in nigeria naira. They don't fancy phones like that unlike nigerians that actually save money up to buy latest phones. They love exotic cars and mighty house insteads lol
no mind am.na naija mentality dey worry am cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
danjaydotcom: What luck you talking about? She's damn rich before she started dating kanye and she even bought him $850,000 car for his birthday you know how much that is in nigeria naira. They don't fancy phones like that unlike nigerians that actually save money up to buy latest phones. They love exotic cars and mighty house insteads lol

Lol ke bu Nigeria naira? Is there another country using naira? No mind me o, na trouble I dey find. grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol ke bu Nigeria naira? Is there another country using naira? No mind me o, na trouble I dey find. grin
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by jovichi: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
@ OP: her baby's placenta u mean?
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by danjaydotcom(m): 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
ogugua88:

if u want trouble i fit give you double lol. jokes
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by danjaydotcom(m): 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
kulyie: no mind am.na naija mentality dey worr am cheesy

i wonder o lol.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Christmasdon(m): 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
Is this not crazy.
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
Daresh: Pregnancy don do Kim shege cheesy See as she fat! See her legs like yam shocked

On the contrary Ma'am, she looks gorgeous.

This is coming from a guy.
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Ybutterfly: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
NASSSSSTY grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
The Next Magazine, a weekly publication from Hong Kong, reported that infant corpses and fetuses have become the newest supplements for health and beauty in China. Not only is the placenta considered a beauty remedy, but also aborted fetuses are much sought after delicacies. In Guangdong, gourmet body parts are in high demand and can even be purchased through hospitals. The magazine’s investigations into this form of cannibalism took them to Liaoning province.

According to The Next Magazine, during a banquet hosted by a Taiwanese businessman, a servant Ms Liu from Liaoning province on the mainland inadvertently revealed the habit of eating infants/fetuses in Liaoning province and her intention to return for the supplement due to health concerns. The Taiwanese women present were horrified.
http://madgaboon./2008/09/08/human-fetus-as-delicacy-in-china/
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by lovelydoll: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
i would eat mine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro's Mother Dies A Week To Her Birthday (Photo) / Davido Signs Deal With Sony BMG Music New York - 9janewsarena.com / Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.