Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger (27845 Views)

Mercy Johnson Shows Her Baby Girl For The First Time Since Giving Birth / Tiwa Savage shares photo of her new shape 2 months after giving birth / Kim Kardashian Plans To Adopt A Thailand Orphan (see The Cute Orphan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
kulyie: yes,there are a lot of women i know of that eat up their own placenta.its ok,nithing creepy or devilish about it.

Moreover if some people can eat snake or dogs testicles,i dont see anything strange in eating your own placenta afterall it came out of your own body not someone else's

Did you eat yours? /will you eat yours?
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
IvyBlue: When my sister delivered her baby in 2009,the doctor asked her if she needed it shocked..my sis said eewww no! Then the doctor asked if he could take it and make soup .....since it was her first baby she did not know how dispose of it so she just okayed!
well i cannot eat another persons placenta no matter how related or close we are but i can eat mine however i wont allow any other person to eat it
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
IvyBlue:

definetly i will.it came out of my body and ill make sure it goes back into my body
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
IvyBlue:

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by AlyricistLaura: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
val_dee: She looks gorgeous with the pregnancy.

The placenta idea is creepy.

She sure does, doesn't she?

The Weight is just filling out perfectly with such sublime like equivalency & divine proportion.

The Woman is a Molded Masterpiece

She looks much better preggo then she ever looked prior when she was thin
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by kreamidiva(f): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
free2ryhme: vampire illuminati sacrifice ritual
u took the words right out of my mouth.illuminati/end time tins!
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
christieneijeom: Life does not mean anything to this people wonder shall never end how can a woman eat her own plancenta the world is coming to an end
it is NOT A NEW PHENOMENON it has been happening as long as i was a kid.the decision to eat or dispose a womans placenta depends on her not nybody duhhh.no be she get her body shocked
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by chuksoyo21(m): 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
IvyBlue: When my sister delivered her baby in 2009,the doctor asked her if she needed it shocked..my sis said eewww no! Then the doctor asked if he could take it and make soup .....since it was her first baby she did not know how dispose of it so she just okayed!

na d same mamma born ur sister and kim?
Bone talk, jor!
Wich kind formings u want form here?
Shame no even gri u talk am!
If sey u dey by side nw, na back-hand i 4 use cover ur face nw.
Elennu!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
chuksoyo21: This is madness, why would a normal human eat her baby's placenta. What lesson would her fans learn 4rm that single act. Thats hw they introduce carnage as culture to Africans. I just feel for we Africans. Becus, in no time african celebrities will take. charge.
I no want even imagine wetin 9ja babes go do with placentas to look young.
May God hv mercy on them 4 trying to modernise canibalism.
Olorun ma jé, oh!
first of all some nigerian mothers eat their placenta.2ndly some of the the body moisturizers,body creams,hair relaxers,hair cream,hair conditioners,the cream some men use in jerry curling their hair,hair shampoos or soaps women use contains human placentas.i am not sure of some lipsticks and lip gloss but i think they use it too (by the way some women sell it to companies that manufacture products made with placenta) 3rdly it is the womans placenta and not the baby and lastly the last time i checked a woman can do WHATEVER SHE WANTS OR LIKES with her body because its hers,the placenta came out of her body

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by chocofizzy(f): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
Very soon she will start eating her childern to look more younger. Stupid tinz they do for life!
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
chuksoyo21:

na d same mamma born ur sister and kim?
Bone talk, jor!
Wich kind formings u want form here?
Shame no even gri u talk am!
If sey u dey by side nw, na back-hand i 4 use cover ur face nw.
Elennu!

undecided do you know me that well? Respect yourself !

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
Vikin: Just reading this, I have plenty saliva in my mouth I couldn't swallow just now... embarassed

I think am gonna be sick..

then what should auxilliary nurses,mid wives or nurses who see all manner of disgusting fluids come out of women and mens bodies on a daily basis,who pack those stuffs including faeces.they should vomit their intestines abi cheesy some girls that like forming easily irritable maybe you need to spend just a day in government hospital then you will know/understand /appreciate life,good health and mothers generally
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by kokoye(m): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
ayobase: After some years!
Child: Mum, what happened to my placenta?
Kim K: I ate it to look younger!

What child has ever ask for his or her placenta??

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
kokoye:

What child has ever ask for his or her placenta??
i wonder o.not like the placenta will add any value to the childs life cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Lakayana: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
jaeik007: ''DRAWS OUT CATAR FROM INSIDE MY MOUTH AND SPIT OUT''
yuck
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
supaeagles: Chei, make she ku ku slice some of her yansh and chop it with the placenta ..... After all plenty de for her backyard and she can fulfill her cannibal desires and attain whatever benefit is claimed.
smh :/
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by mayrho(m): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
ibere were smh
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
ogugua88: A lot of women do it. Some blend it into smoothies and drink it. Some cook it like it's meat and eat it the same way one would eat steak. The popular method is drying it and putting it in capsules to take it like a post-natal vitamin. Those who have tried it swear by it. They say it helps fight postpartum depression and is a good source of iron if I'm recalling correctly. Some say that other animals eat their placentas soon after birth for the same or similar reasons, so humans should do the same.

I thought about it long and hard. Two minutes later, I said never.

Are you for real?! This is news to me and I have 2 sisters who just gave birth. Eat it like "steak" !!! Lord have mercy! You even gave it 2 minutes of thought. I would never ever do it. Who will get old, will get old!

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by abdullkabar(m): 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
Maybe the belle is worrying her dats y dis statement.
Eating placenta!! Ar u kidding me
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
kulyie: yes,there are a lot of women i know of that eat up their own placenta.its ok,nithing creepy or devilish about it.

Moreover if some people can eat snake or dogs testicles,i dont see anything strange in eating your own placenta afterall it came out of your own body not someone else's

This is nothing but cannibalism. You don't see anything wrong with it but its creepy if someone cuts off one of his fingers and put in their mouth?
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
J12:

This is nothing but cannibalism. You don't see anything wrong with it but its creepy if someone cuts off one of his fingers and put in their mouth?
lol,no be him get im body cheesy na my finger e dey cut.moreover its not as if bringing out the placenta will cause pain,harm or damage to the body so why shouldnt it be eaten.but as for the finger own any man or woman wey try that one no be anybody go tell am,body go tell am.he himself will not be able to use his hands properly because one of it is gone

lastly no police will arrest a woman for that since she hasnt contravened the laws of the land or commit murder during that process.if they said she cooked and ate her baby,then you can say it is cannibalism,devilish and creepy, apparently its her own placenta shes eating which came out of her body not yours
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

She looks much better preggo then she ever looked prior when she was thin

Exactly

If every woman will look like this while pregnant, then pregnancy should be legalised.
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by softangel(m): 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
Tamara of "Style" Channel did ϑ same thing in a liquor form and gave her twin Tia to taste.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
kulyie: ... some of the the body moisturizers,body creams,hair relaxers,hair cream,hair conditioners,the cream some men use in jerry curling their hair,hair shampoos or soaps women use contains human placentas.

Yeah right.

Tell that to the marines, not qualified practicing Chemists here.
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by swtxt(f): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
kulyie: it is NOT A NEW PHENOMENON it has been happening as long as i was a kid.the decision to eat or dispose a womans placenta depends on her not nybody duhhh.no be she get her body shocked

Eat my placenta? I'll pass lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by ichidodo: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
This hilariously and hopelessly disgusting
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
val_dee:

Yeah right.

Tell that to the marines, not qualified practicing Chemists here.
i said SOME.meanwhile go and check the ingredients of some of those products before arguing with me 'mr tell that to the marimnes chemist' :/
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
swtxt:

Eat my placenta? I'll pass lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
gringrin orisirisi
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by madanne4real: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
Precisely. What evidence do you want to prove that some of these so called celebrities are not human but are extraterrestrial humanoid. The thought of eating a placenta is not only freakish but weird.
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
ichidodo: This hilariously and hopelessly disgusting
grin anglais grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Lakulos(m): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
were ni woman yii sha,vampire iranu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo / Rachel Bakam Candle Night In Abuja: Committee Of Friends Converge / Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.