Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger (27833 Views)

Mercy Johnson Shows Her Baby Girl For The First Time Since Giving Birth / Tiwa Savage shares photo of her new shape 2 months after giving birth / Kim Kardashian Plans To Adopt A Thailand Orphan (see The Cute Orphan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Okijajuju: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
And Dbanj will be bathing the baby for her... grin

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by tnktosin(m): 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
Seun: You seriously considered it for more than 2 seconds? Wow! Why?
I wonder. Abeg PM me if u intend to credit my accout with 100k as i don quote u. Na u be our Don Jazzy grin tongue
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by labaks(f): 12:10am On Jun 05, 2013
emmanuel4758: maybe cus u ar ugly

M.U.mu of the century!! What has my opinion got 2 do wit me being ugly. Du.m.m.y of d year, pls do check my profile pic and see if I'm truly ugly. I could send u more if u so wish. Msheww!!!
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Yankee01: 2:00am On Jun 05, 2013
labaks:

M.U.mu of the century!! What has my opinion got 2 do wit me being ugly. Du.m.m.y of d year, pls do check my profile pic and see if I'm truly ugly. I could send u more if u so wish. Msheww!!!

U too fyne jaare. Dont mindemmanuel4758 ...pls send more pics smiley smiley smiley
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 05, 2013
I wonder whose call she was ignoring
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 05, 2013
She wants to engage in Cannibalism
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Enedane(f): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
Kim K? Never amused mor intrested in her stuff. What's with vanishing beauty that a mom wil eatup baby's placenta...makin alot of crazy sense. Smh
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nayah(f): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
No comment
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by joyli: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Kim last friday grin grin

Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by sexyjessy(f): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
y cant she eat her private part to lul yunga..rubbish
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by MrsChima(f): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
Medically speaking...no matter how many placentas she devours...she is not going to stop the cell growth. She is going to look old as she gets older. She need to focus on healthy lifestyle and be happy.
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Stvivian: 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2013
ayobase: Eating of placenta to look younger? This is fvcking crazy....I hope Nigerians wouldn't start with this form of modernized clifford Orji o! Witchcraft and devilish! After some years! Child: Mum, what happened to my placenta? Kim K: I ate it to look younger! Sweet reply I guess!
gud comment bro i pray dat African wimin ll nt emulate dem
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by oriire(f): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]That placenta is a waste of time, eating the baby him/herself is the best. Beast.
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by AlyricistLaura: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
oriire: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]That placenta is a waste of time, eating the baby him/herself is the best. Beast.

Damn All That?

You bumped this old asss thread to call that woman a Beast and Wish Death on her Seed?

Black Women Hate Kim with Venomous Passion.

Called Her a Beast
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 11, 2013
I think she just wants to mess with everyone's mind.
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by nitlad: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2013
Royal stays ogling Kim K's pics on this goddamn thread!
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by vaccum1960(m): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
free2ryhme: vampire illuminati sacrifice ritual
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by eievans(m): 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2014
All she wants is to be rich and run things in U.S. But can't believe she is still having tons of hoard items and kanye is extremely unhappy with her........ You can read it here; www.hotcoolgist.com
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by esther1994(f): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
This sound cannibalistic. I feel like throwing up.
Re: Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger by bellabae(f): 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
A lot of women do it. Some blend it into smoothies and drink it. Some cook it like it's meat and eat it the same way one would eat steak. The popular method is drying it and putting it in capsules to take it like a post-natal vitamin. Those who have tried it swear by it. They say it helps fight postpartum depression and is a good source of iron if I'm recalling correctly. Some say that other animals eat their placentas soon after birth for the same or similar reasons, so humans should do the same.

I thought about it long and hard. Two minutes later, I said never.
Omg wtf! Urgh!! Now we hav a zombified celebrity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohbad: God, Abeg Oo, Make I No Die, Make Them Dey Promote My Music - Portable / Davido Signs Deal With Sony BMG Music New York - 9janewsarena.com / Osas Ighodaro's Mother Dies A Week To Her Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.