Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 (34364 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (43) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Acidosis(m): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
hmmn...Beauty they say, lies in the eyes of the beholder smiley

I'm sure Agbani Darego wouldn't have made it to the 2nd stage if she was listed among the contestants.

..and as you all know, Nigerian elections have never favoured the best candidates. The masses like Idowuogbo decides the 'winner' with much hullabaloo/noise... Less point..
grin

For our great voters... Thank you all, We appreciate smiley cheesy

Thank you all for your votes.. Tea esq deserves the crown anyday anytime. smiley

...and congrats to the selected. wish you all a great night.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Caracta(f): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
Heyliesha: #team_Gracie,but wia is Carata

Looking for me?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
Acidosis: hmmn...Beauty they say, lies in the eyes of the beholder smiley

I'm sure Agbani Darego wouldn't have made it to the 2nd stage if she was listed among the contestants.

..and as you all know, Nigerian elections have never favoured the best candidates. The masses like Idowuogbo decides the 'winner' with much hullabaloo/noise... Less point..
grin

Thank you all for your votes.. Tea esq deserves the crown anyday anytime. smiley

Brother mi, e lo joko sibikan jor tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2013

grin

It is time to join Team Graise.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by nikkyshyne(f): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
My network shitty.

Woop woop. Thank you all who voted for me and will vote for me. I promise not to disappoint you. Stay tuned and God bless.

Woop woop.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2013

grin

eeyah come join team Graise but you'll have to up your moves in the finals. We need killer lines
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Caracta(f): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
Tea...my uncrushable crush. With or without competition, you are a hottie! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Acidosis(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Brother mi, e lo joko sibikan jor tongue

Sister mi owon...

O ye ko ye yin naw... Omo daa da ni Tea esq ooo...

No be by shout and noise like pdp rouges ooo grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Dygeasy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
flinspiero: U are right...More of her pictures wil be need.

Congratulations to all the remaining contestants
definitely more pictures of Nadia will be sent in.

Watch out for sizzling hot pics tomorrow.

Thanks all.

Signed...
...dygeasy..
Campaign manager.

#teamNADIA
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2013

grin

Thanks bayby kiss

Eeeeeerrrrrmmmm!!!, did you see the message I left for you at the derailer's paradise?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
ItsModella:

modella in my team?
Wa gbayi

Garner your crew, the finals is shutting down cool cool cool
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Graise(m): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
Thanks Modella... Muaaaaah!
ItsModella:
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
sleekch1c: Excellent job sexkillz and ogugua...
More grease to your armpits elbows tongue tongue kiss kiss

Thanx to everyone that voted and campaigned for me inspite of the not-so-amazing pictures..
TANX GUYS!!!! kiss kiss

I've not laughed the way I did now in ages. Armpit? grin grin

I thought it was one man one vote, which kind PDP thing be this?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Acidosis(m): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
ItsModella:

I like to challenge "big" opposition..

She already knows I'm coming to defend her! I'll reveal the name 2mao grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
joeydozzy:

modella in my team?
Wa gbayi

Garner your crew, the finals is shutting down cool cool cool
I'm not even in campaign mood yet. The way I did it for lalaosky is the way I'll do it for Graise. The chick's beauty is not something to be ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by albacete(m): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
TEA esq™:

Get off my back grin

That was harsh. embarassed embarassed
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
Caracta: Tea...my uncrushable crush. With or without competition, you are a hottie! grin

Thanks CRUSHIE kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Acidosis(m): 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
joeydozzy:

eeyah come join team Graise but you'll have to up your moves in the finals. We need killer lines

Hmmn.... I'll think about it
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I mean, omo see the chic's high cheek bones

That's a priceless gem in modeling world

Tyra would sign her contract and pay her to deny her Nigerian citizenship cheesy

Oh pluleaassss
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Cestmoi1(f): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
#teamlupey,congrats dearie.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Acidosis:

I like to challenge "big" opposition..

She already knows I'm coming to defend her! I'll reveal the name 2mao grin
This is not even about challenging the big opposition or joining the winning team, this is about voting for beauty and shaming the devil at all costs.

TEAM GRAISE!! cool cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by timbros(m): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Signing out.....

Night all!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Dygeasy(m): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
timbros:

Congrats for making it to Round 2....... You all are winners!!

Time to decamp to #TeamNadia smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
you're welcome to the team!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
ItsModella:
I'm not even in campaign mood yet. The way I did it for lalaosky is the way I'll do it for Graise. The chick's beauty is not something to be ignored.

her pictures will set you in the mood wink wink
I need 2x hyper tech from lalaosky's

don't fail me
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2013

grin

Sho ri e pe? undecided

Don't start!
Graise: Thanks Modella... Muaaaaah!
you're welcome sweetie. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by splashbaby(m): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
flinspiero: Gud...new pix are needed.we need to strategize new plan nw.
I will try and bring Musiwa on board...I hope you know what that means..I have been stalking him for a while now. Besides we have to reach out to other members all over the site to vote Nadia. We need a uniform slogan to bring in the Vote...Na only ds gal the crown go fit na!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
Acidosis:

Sister mi owon...

O ye ko ye yin naw... Omo daa da ni Tea esq ooo...

No be by shout and noise like pdp rouges ooo grin

Just because she didnt win doesnt mean it's a band wagon event.

Tiredi yii lo s'ori frontpage, ko kii n se romance section voters lasan

Nitori pe Tea esq didn't make this round doesn't mean she's not beautiful. She is. But many found other contestants more beautiful than her.

Majority spoke.

Ahhh se nitori obirin lo fi n ka iwe fun wa? grin cheesy grin Oluwa o! Agbara obo ga gan grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Acidosis(m): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
TEA esq™:

Thanks bayby kiss

Eeeeeerrrrrmmmm!!!, did you see the message I left for you at the derailer's paradise?

You're welcome.... and thanks too for making me your campaign manager...
smiley
ll go check d thread...
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
Anyways...

*singing* sompipu jalos mi, sompipu jalos me because my candidate wipe dia dia home gal.... tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by jaykai24(m): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
Acidosis:

Hmmn.... I'll think about it

you're sounding like No
cos no one thinks about Graise sad sad
We do!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (43)

Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) / 4 Disadvantages Of Dating A Younger Man In Nigeria / Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.