Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes (34271 Views)

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Couple Marries After 17 Years Of Dating / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Caprigal: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2016
@Nairaland broke dudes please feel free to vent and pour your frustrations on the thread because truth hurts.

As a lady what you have to deal with while dating a broke guy

1. Having to take public transport after seeing him. He can't drive you home cos no car.

2. The nicest date you've been on is at his house because when you two actually go out to fancy places you feel guilty about spending the little money he has.

3. No nice gifts, no random surprise presents to spoil you, he doesn't sporadically shower you with gifts.

4. The dudes shitty and embarrasing sense of style.

5. Him overcompensating by offering fake deep conversation and really really good sex.

6. He will also have the audacity to wonder why you are not madly, head over heels in love with his worthless ass. Hello? Why should you be? Men like submissive and obedient women while women like men that can protect and provide for them. Its biological and it isn't changing anytime soon so accept it and move on.

7. Prepare to hear him explain why its better to have your honeymoon in the comfort of your bedroom and not a fancy hotel or exotic country.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Caprigal: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2016
Let me be frank here and say its different if he is genuinely trying to come up and still does what he can to make you feel special but some dudes are just perpetual failures and try to make it seem like you are asking too much.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2016
Why are you opening threads out of frustration? What's stopping you from making your own money? Smh

Checkout Caprigal's boyfriend here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3309418/yahoo-boys-caught-girls-pants/1#48786227

279 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by MrOlihilistic: 8:22am On Aug 25, 2016
it takes a cultist to know a fellow cultist.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Behira(f): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2016
Am coming, let me finish my breakfast

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by wiseone28: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2016
Haute:
Why are you opening threads out of frustration? What's stopping you from making your own money? Smh

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by songzDaniel01(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2016
op why can't u be financially independent too., mind u I'm not broke but I was once nd I'm still with my girl that was with me when I was broke AF .. and she was independent. Now she's begging me to stop buying her gifts. Op u re a broke ass , gold digging biatch

304 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by firstking01(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2016
In this 21st century, no guy is broke...we just temporarily run out of money...it could be for 1year, 2year, a day, 2days, 1week, 1month and etc...it varies based on your momemtum of hustlingsundecided

278 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by LuvU2: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2016
songzDaniel01:
op why can't u be financially independent too., mind u I'm not broke but I was once nd I'm still with my girl that was with me when I was broke AF .. and she was independent. Now she's begging me to stop buying her gifts. Op u re a broke ass , gold digging biatch
What do u expect from ur girlfriend or wife? why dont u do it urself? smiley

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2016
Op it depends on girl you are always getting involved with, not all girls are like that tongue with time you would find a girls that accept your flaws and stay with you through your ups and downs wink smiley

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by IHATEPUZZY(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2016
songzDaniel01:

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Kakamorufu(m): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2016
see diggers of golds oooooooo. Na why i kuku free myself from dependent women and stay single for a while. No money no love. Thats their motto. Make i find one independent woman that won't be a pain in my ass asap jare

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by nikkypearl(f): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2016
If you can't date them leave them naa angry

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by superstarDikk(m): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal:
Let me be frank here and say its different if he is genuinely trying to come up and still does what he can to make you feel special but some dudes are just perpetual failures and try to make it seem like you are asking too much.
perpetual failures like d ones you hv been dating?

35 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 25, 2016
Op it depends on the guy, how hard he's hustling and all. Money is definitely not everything.

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal:
@Nairaland broke dudes please feel free to vent and pour your frustrations on the thread because truth hurts.

As a lady what you have to deal with while dating a broke guy

1. Having to take public transport after seeing him. He can't drive you home cos no car.

2. The nicest date you've been on is at his house because when you two actually go out to fancy places you feel guilty about spending the little money he has.

3. No nice gifts, no random surprise presents to spoil you, he doesn't sporadically shower you with gifts.

4. The dudes shitty and embarrasing sense of style.

5. Him overcompensating by offering fake deep conversation and really really good sex.

6. He will also have the audacity to wonder why you are not madly, head over heels in love with his worthless ass. Hello? Why should you be? Men like submissive and obedient women while women like men that can protect and provide for them. Its biological and it isn't changing anytime soon so accept it and move on.

7. Prepare to hear him explain why its better to have your honeymoon in the comfort of your bedroom and not a fancy hotel or exotic country.
Op goan sleep abeg.....You girls no nothing but money....Dese guys you call broke today will become rich tomorrow.... So stop calling them broke....angry

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by songzDaniel01(m): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2016
LuvU2:
What do u expect from ur girlfriend or wife? why dont u do it urself? smiley
really ?? so is that wah u do .no difference between u and ashis nd no decent guy deserves u.. no hard feelings

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:54am On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal:

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by alobright17(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2016
Behira:
Am coming, let me finish my breakfast
ur breakpant fast no dey finish ni everyday breakfast even during the day breakfast grin

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by BeardGangSTAR: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal:

Beard is the answer to everything

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Ee31MwvSLw4/Vedzxdt9v2I/AAAAAAAAEZA/pZoXY7sR9p4/s1600/Tunde%2528100%2529.jpg[/img]

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by alobright17(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Op it depends on girl you are always getting involved with, not all girls are like that tongue with time you would find a girls that accept your flaws and stay with you through your ups and downs wink smiley
Did you read the topic at all?

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by alobright17(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2016
nikkypearl:
If you can't date them leave them naa angry
This guy sef
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by mizzbouqui(f): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2016
I can't date a broke dude
And I might if he is ambitious

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by LuvU2: 9:01am On Aug 25, 2016
songzDaniel01:
really ?? so is that wah u do .no difference between u and ashis nd no decent guy deserves u.. no hard feelings
my friend answer my question nd see how silly ur first post was.
If a guy is broke he shd get his broke ass seated nd quit seeking for babes until he gets his priority right.

U desire a submissive and well behaved woman but she doesnt deserve security frm u?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
Did you read the topic at all?
yes I did tongue
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Caprigal: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by songzDaniel01(m): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2016
LuvU2:
If a guy is broke he shd get his broke ass seated nd quit seeking for babes until he gets his priority right.

U desire a submissive and well behaved woman but she doesnt deserve security frm u?

so because he's broke, he shouldn't have a girl . wah bout u broke ass girls , lookin for already made niggas, why don't u sit ur scrawny ass down nd build yourself cos no sane responsible dude is gonna marry a gold digging liability

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Caprigal: 9:08am On Aug 25, 2016
LuvU2:

Please help me tell them.

Coming to my thread to cry because I told painful truth.
Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Caprigal: 9:08am On Aug 25, 2016
songzDaniel01:
so because he's broke, he shouldn't have a girl . wah bout u broke ass girls , lookin for already made niggas, why don't u sit ur scrawny ass down nd build yourself cos no sane responsible dude is gonna marry a gold digging liability

A woman wants a man that can provide because it is the Primary duty of men to provide for families so she wants to be sure he can do that while they are dating

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by alobright17(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
yes I did tongue
I doubt ... because your comment said otherwise..no offense dear

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by songzDaniel01(m): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2016
Caprigal:

A woman wants a man that can provide because it is the Primary duty of men to provide for families so she wants to be sure he can do that while they are dating
abeg rest in fact disappear, before he asked u out ? who was providing for u ?

44 Likes

Re: Dark Side Of Dating Broke Dudes by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2016
alobright17:
I doubt ... because your comment said otherwise..no offense dear
must I comment relating to the topic always? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) / Slay Queen Offers Herself As Fake Girlfriend To Guys On Valentine's Day For 5k / How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex