Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man (38113 Views)

Samuel Thompson-Mba, UNN Best Graduating Student In The 45th Convocation / Mariam Abbas: ATBWU Best Graduating Student / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by yuzedo: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
well she dam ugly so mayb only bingo can agreeeee to kiss her u angry

6 Likes

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
Because she missed/lack the part called BEAUTIFUL

2 Likes

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by baby124: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
ok, good for you. You are just 20. You hae a lot of time to catch up. 1year alone, can be enough time to catch up to people that have been running around for 20years. At least, you are doing everything at the appropriate time. School first, boys later. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Policewoman(f): 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
And so bloody what? Peverted MODS smiley smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by mesther96(f): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
she neva kisd,bt she has done mor dan kisin.mayb f*ck.lol@op.next thread jare!!!
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by inme: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
Why would any one want to give his fellow man a kiss?

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
She is yet to see my lips n get kissed by it...
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by free2ryhme: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
because she never kissed a man before we no go hear word... mary no kiss man before it was never an issue ... awetin this world dey turn into ... Hia!
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Kslib(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
So whats the big deal? She's 20 not 30..
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by chuckdee4(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
Policewoman: And so bloody what? Peverted MODS smiley smiley smiley smiley

Exactly, why should anyone care, it's her life she can do whatever she wants to with it
To think this made front page.

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by delors(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
Sometimes, purity is not a matter of dignity, it's lack of opportunity. Besides, it is possible she has halitosis! Who would kiss such a girl? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by brownlord: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
That glorified secondary school, i was expecting to see a very pretty girl, then commend her for managing the male peer pressure, no be this one no fine, wetin i for gain say i go school, i no shina babes, i for tear my Bsc, thank God say my parents no see money take send me go private university glorified secondary school, i for be like mumu by now, come see all the private uni. product, as dem dey fall mugu for us here for NYSC, because dem never see social life before, my friend park well, u never go skool

9 Likes

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by POLICECAP: 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
[size=14pt]This is no news... what has "not kissing a guy" got to do with becoming the best student. Besides, the school environ frowns at even lookin at the opposite gender let alone kissing. its not an achievement like it is portrayed [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by UyiIredia(m): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
That's not something to boast of. Just being the best graduating student is okay.

2 Likes

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by zolajpower: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
thelonestranger: Not even kissed your dad ? Shame!
is this how you commit incest in you place?

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
I'm proud of her.

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by HezronLorraine(m): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
Katangora: I'm so impressed about the achievement of this young scholar, not easy to be morally upright in this age & time.. I'm also alarmed that no one graduated with a 3rd class, it means the system has been so structured for there student, and there certificate ll remain relevant after schooling,it comes at a price though. Public universities should also emulate this style as well, many students who graduates in public sch with a 3rd class can't use there certificate for anything, when coys recruits, they hardly include a 2:2, not to talk of a 3rd class.
The private sch graduates are the ones dominating job fairs cos they are favored both in age & class of degree.

It so sad for the kid that lost 8 family members in a day when coming to celebrate with him, he will be dying of guilt, so sad.. May God comfort the lad, and what is it with schools in ogun state during convocation, just 2 months ago, a boy at the olabisi onabanjo university also lost 8 of his family member en route his convocation ceremony in ago iwoye, Ogun state
its an her in the babcock case.when I saw the news in papers yesterday.I was far from devastated.I lost myself completely.wept for her.really sad.
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Deiok(m): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
ok Good to know.

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Ichel: 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
This post has been hidden
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Iceslizer(f): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
Katangora: I'm so impressed about the achievement of this young scholar, not easy to be morally upright in this age & time.. I'm also alarmed that no one graduated with a 3rd class, it means the system has been so structured for there student, and there certificate ll remain relevant after schooling,it comes at a price though. Public universities should also emulate this style as well, many students who graduates in public sch with a 3rd class can't use there certificate for anything, when coys recruits, they hardly include a 2:2, not to talk of a 3rd class.
The private sch graduates are the ones dominating job fairs cos they are favored both in age & class of degree.

It so sad for the kid that lost 8 family members in a day when coming to celebrate with him, he will be dying of guilt, so sad.. May God comfort the lad, and what is it with schools in ogun state during convocation, just 2 months ago, a boy at the olabisi onabanjo university also lost 8 of his family member en route his convocation ceremony in ago iwoye, Ogun state

Did you graduate with a 4th class? Just asking..

4 Likes

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by kpozite(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
I never kissed a girl too Until I was 23 but don't ask me what happened thereafter.
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Policewoman(f): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
You went to Oyedepo University, how you go kiss man? When they monitor you people like primary school pikins. Even guys no fit talk to girls or visit dem hostels, talkless of kissing. Abeg park one side.

2 Likes

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
brownlord: That glorified secondary school, i was expecting to see a very pretty girl, then commend her for managing the male peer pressure, no be this one no fine, wetin i for gain say i go school, i no shina babes, i for tear my Bsc, thank God say my parents no see money take send me go private university glorified secondary school, i for be like mumu by now, come see all the private uni. product, as dem dey fall mugu for us here for NYSC, because dem never see social life before, my friend park well, u never go skool
YOU ARE A FOOL
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Suks: 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
emmysenior:

HYPOCRITE

u dey mind dem

i neva kiss before come be headline

the guy dat made best student in ma set (public university) na jugunu!!! chuk anything in skirt ........

and pastors sef dey make 3rd class,

moral of the story; read ya book, no b kiss go determine ur grade

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by redbottles(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
Kpac: This is just one of the most innovative piece we all need to read to remind us of how important and rewarding good character and values is.
An explicit role model to our kids and to the future of our country.
I raise my cap for you in respect,Omobola,for the road to your achievements was a tough one.Congratulations and want to see more of you in the nearest future.

96 views and not one response ? Where are they ? Those corrupted, over zealous, unserious, bad example, rotten life carriers and no morale members of Niaraland ?

Am I suprised, you all are missing on this kinds of topic ? You obviously don't know what to say for your stupidity would be too exposed if you made comments.

If this was an immoral topic like "My brothers fiancee is in love with me" or "Son sleeps with mother for 5 years" or "Dad impregnates his 5 daughters" or "My neighbours 16yr daughter is seducing me" or "My boss wife invites me to an Hotel" and all its likes....you would have all been present here and the pages of this toic would have been running up in high speed, so much of those "Big smile" icons would have flooded the topic and the wrong and corrupt flow of adrenalin in your body would have been obvious. You would have been so happy with the immorality and shower undivided number of praises of the performer of the immoral act.

When I see what your irresponsible, corrupt government say on paper, I become so furious on how those gullible these leaders take Nigerians for, but when i come down to Nairaland to read your equally corrupt, insensible posts........all i could say is "Lord have mercy !"

I guess you feel so qualified to come here and make judgments on Nigerians....why don't you just STFU and mind your responsible and corrupt free country....bloody hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
I gat to enroll in one of dose private glorified secondary skul... Maybe i go graduate with first class upper or uppest

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by cooltony09: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
What a News grin grin grin...she try ooo..buh in dat environment,if i no hit 5.0 evn wt constant bag.ing,no b my mama born me
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
Goodjay: I gat to enroll in one of dose private glorified secondary skul... Maybe i go graduate with first class upper or uppest
Is very easy just register for jamb and you will be admitted.
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by kpozite(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
sergio-zlatan:
:o4.92 on a scale of 5?? shocked

Are they been dashed those marks or something? Hiiiaaaann private Uni-whatever
This is very true grading system between private and public universities is very different in favour of the private ones she may be very good but I doubt if she will do so well in a public university.
The other time a private awarded 41 first class in a set of 120 graduating students.
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by lordspiritual(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
Goodjay: I gat to enroll in one of dose private glorified secondary skul... Maybe i go graduate with first class upper or uppest
because nobody makes first class in public schools?

1 Like

Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by dnawah(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
Babe keep it up!wat ur mum told u is true o!if a man touch or kiss u,u fit get belle ogrin
Re: Babcock’s Best Graduating Student Has Never Kissed A Man by Akbee(m): 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
She neva had a chance to do so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What Delsu Graduating Student Is Being Poured..(pictures) / Queen's College Sexual Molestation Scandal : Accused Teacher Exonerated / Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.