Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death (13694 Views)

Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman / New Explosion In Texas Fertilizer Plant Kills ~15, Injures Hundreds / Texas To Execute A Retarded Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
Is "Africanized" now a legit adjective? undecided
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by bashwaziri: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
[b][/b]"Africanized Bees?" (Abeg which kin word be dat?) Must everything bad or death be associated to Africa? This guys are pure racist, period!!! angry
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by azpekuliar: 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
Funny how almost everything evil is remotely associated with the 'Dark continent'. "Africanized bees", "African bees"...chai! Africa don suffer oo...cheesy
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by opestein: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
Vicotex: that is killer bee from naruto.
Why is it that any bad thing that ever happen must relate to african or nigeria?
So naruto fans dey nairaland..abi na killer bee kill am grin
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
Lol @ africanized.
Smh. Have any of you ever seen the Greer Barnes special on comedy central about this? Talk about hilarious.

I will try to find and post it here later grin grin
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by Afam4eva(m): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
Were these bees imported into the US from Africa? Why are they called Africanized bees?
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by MostHigh: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Good for them.Next time you don't mess with nature afterall the aim was to segregate animals into white and black behaviour.

And every time they segregate they unintentionally reveal through genetics which is the dominant gene

''But a handful of the African bees escaped into the wild, where they interbred with native bees to produce bees with traits primarily derived from their dominant African forbearers (traits of the more docile native bees tended to be recessive and therefore lost), leading to the term "Africanized honey bees." [Sting, Bite & Destroy: Nature's 10 Biggest Pests''

^^^^^

The White gene is the recessive gene and thats why they hate us

1 Like

Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by Pre10000(f): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Lakayanah: Dem for take am go native doctor sharp sharp African things needs African approach.
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Okija juju: If you can tell the relationship between this gif and this thread, then you are alright by me

_
Bee Sama, Bakayaro, Konoyaro, Dattebayo!!!!!!
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
wow our African bees are making us proud elsewhere! cool
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by theripper3: 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
Where was Raikage wen Killer Bee escaped?
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by Cupid4(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
Bringing racism out of everytin, african cough, african cattarh, etc, did God create distinct bees based on diverse continents
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by WackyJ1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
All i can say is....

They need Palmwine in Texas... Yeeeehaaaa!!!
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by DTruSon(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
azpekuliar: Funny how almost everything evil is remotely associated with the 'Dark continent'. "Africanized bees", "African bees"...chai! Africa don suffer oo...cheesy

Quoting another commenter Derrial:

The same thing is happening to humans...

Weak minded white women (usually blonde and overweight) find the African male irresistible thereby polluting the gene pool of the the once dominant european inhabitants

Another from John R:

Everything that came from Africa needs to go back.
At least these African bees aren't collecting welfare.

From YahooGivesUpYourPrivacy:

Gee, hostile savage killers from Africa. Are they black or muslim or both?

From Spike88:

Do all things coming out of Africa Notoriously Aggressive? May be that explains the Gang Bangers.

The list is endless.
.Seems to make these racists feel good when they vent their frustrations on Africans at the slightest opportunity...SMH
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by francis247(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
40,000 bees! Who/how was it counted?
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by Policewoman(f): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
Bokoharam Bees. I'm sure they were harvested from somewhere in the north of Africa....
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by Policewoman(f): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
CHECK OUT WHAT THIS GUY WROTE:

Derrial • 3 days ago Report Abuse

I watch women line up with their little mud duck babies for hours to visit their incarcerated baby daddies...

White women are defiantly the weakest of the species as they'll wait in blizzard or monsoon conditions, doesn't matter, they are so desperate for a man, any man, black and incarcerated are their breed of choice...

And you think I'm pathetic, I say the same thing when I look at all those zombie like lobotomized women.

If one gets denied they cry and pleed as if the world is coming to an end all because the other baby mamma might get all the time.

Some of these guys have 12 to 15 children by 10 to 12 different women, mostly all white.

There was a manifesto found in one of the housing areas which stated its the duty of every African American man to pollute the gene pool as much as he can in his lifetime, from my observations, things are going according to plan...
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by zcoreman(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2013
LaffMAo! You muhst neva mezz around wit da wron' beez, we've all heard. cheesy Get it fixd in yo mind, nigga. Don't try to imprehss yo cowgal crush by goin' heroic upon beez. cheesy
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by kpolli(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
So cos the bees killed the man, they are now called Africanised bees.... Kai, Africa we need to protest
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by http(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
I've always said this, white man will never love a black man...

An average white man is a racist, i found it unbelieveable when black start making hateful comment about their fellow african.

look at what this idiot says:

Alan Reichert • 3 days ago Report Abuse

And when you speak the truth they say it's wrong and that you shouldn't think that way, why? America has been PUSSIFIED that's why, we let obsolete farm equipment run wild in the streets committing 98% of ALL murders committed every year but we are wrong for saying it.
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by Visocrate(m): 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
RIP DUDE others learn lesson from bees sting as they can be deadly
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by creativemusic: 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by miqos02(m): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
what about the wildfires raging their land in recent times, its africanized too? mofos
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
JUST ANOTHER EDOMITE DEAD. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. MOVE IT ALONG KIDS

1 Like

Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by Originalsly: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
That man didn't stand a chance. Those bees been stinging people and animals to death. You dare not disturb their hive or be in their path when they are swarming or moving to a new hive.If they happen to stop at your house to rest or see if your house is a good spot for the new hive...you better not enter or stick around. They have killed cows and horses so a human is no big deal.That's the results for experimenting with nature....most times 2+ 2=5.
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
http: I've always said this, white man will never love a black man...

An average white man is a racist, i found it unbelieveable when black start making hateful comment about their fellow african.

look at what this idiot says:

Alan Reichert • 3 days ago Report Abuse

And when you speak the truth they say it's wrong and that you shouldn't think that way, why? America has been PUSSIFIED that's why, we let obsolete farm equipment run wild in the streets committing 98% of ALL murders committed every year but we are wrong for saying it.
Policewoman: CHECK OUT WHAT THIS GUY WROTE:

Derrial • 3 days ago Report Abuse

I watch women line up with their little mud duck babies for hours to visit their incarcerated baby daddies...

White women are defiantly the weakest of the species as they'll wait in blizzard or monsoon conditions, doesn't matter, they are so desperate for a man, any man, black and incarcerated are their breed of choice...

And you think I'm pathetic, I say the same thing when I look at all those zombie like lobotomized women.

If one gets denied they cry and pleed as if the world is coming to an end all because the other baby mamma might get all the time.

Some of these guys have 12 to 15 children by 10 to 12 different women, mostly all white.

There was a manifesto found in one of the housing areas which stated its the duty of every African American man to pollute the gene pool as much as he can in his lifetime, from my observations, things are going according to plan...

Woahhhhh...........lol it's like our AFRICAN bees knew their target......
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by vislabraye(m): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
francis247: 40,000 bees! Who/how was it counted?

Estimate. But 40k na population O.
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by vislabraye(m): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
wow our African bees are making us proud elsewhere! cool

That means European bees are very docile.
Well, these Afriacn bees produce swEeter honey. grin grin grin making us proud for real.
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by biafranqueen: 2:52am On Jun 08, 2013
You again I thought the sista's finished you up last night with the White Women Beat 9ja man post trouble shooter
50calibre: Africanised bees!! Why is it anything Africa is always aggressive, always looking to kill or maim. Yesterday we saw a thread about African squirrels fighting with karate chops, today it's African bees stinging a man to death.

God help Africa
Re: Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death by Horus(m): 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
A white man killed by bees, so what?, should we care? what about the millions of African childrens killed because of mosquitos?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British Cargo Vessel Attacked In Red Sea / Photos From 2017 General Elections In Kenya / UK Foreign Office Dissociates UK From Gowon’s Alleged Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.