Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,076 members, 7,838,718 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Meet Funlola - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Funlola (651 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Funlola by funmidnairaland: 11:40am On Jun 04, 2013
Meet Funlola
Funlola, I don’t think you should go”.kikelomo’ my bestfriend of thirteen years tirelessly ranted over and over again while flicking through the channels on the tv..oh lawd! Are we really having this conversation again? thought silently to myself. It’s been two weeks and five days and I had countlessly told her it was a harmless three day trip to London.....H.A.R.M.L.E.S.S!!!!

‘What do you hope to achieve by going, things are still going to be the way they were, so don’t get your hopes high lavie’..She bluntly shouted.
I sighed deeply and placed.....read more at http://girlgist.com/movieseriesmusicnovelsbooks-and-magazines/fiction-guilty-pleasures-of/

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery Injos / 10 Red Flags To Note In A Relationship / Men;taking Charge Of Your Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.