Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Men;taking Charge Of Your Relationship! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men;taking Charge Of Your Relationship! (646 Views)

Konji Na Bastard: 5 Reasons You Should Take Charge Of Your Sexual Life / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... / Are All The Good Men Taking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men;taking Charge Of Your Relationship! by Goldenboy007(m): 1:01am On Sep 12, 2013
I have never been a fan of gender supremacy arguments, these days this seems to be the order of the day and those that indulge in it have done so with much insincerity just to appear as modern society compliant. Nature has clearly defined the terms and modernization has nothing to do about it. The man is designed structurally and emotionally to be the head of his household regardless of debilitating situations and this is continuously demonstrated even in the animal kingdom. Most marriages are having problems these days because there is foundational problem right from relationship stage, if you are a guy and you cannot influence what goes on in your relationship then you have no reason being in it. If you ever have a reason to verbally tell your partner "I am the Man", then there is a problem! I watched a christian program on TV and a pastor said 85% of Black American homes are broken families and children that grow from such homes have high tendencies to end up with broken homes too, it's a vicious cycle. Considering the fact that US have one of strictest women protection laws it has not helped their marriage life because those laws shifted the original balance of nature i.e. by subjecting men to the rules of women. A woman should not be the bread winner of the home, yes it happens but you shouldn't accept as a norm, even in the relationship live up to your mutual responsibilities. Men were born to be hustlers so don't let the woman usurp this from you, your roles should be clearly defined without encroachment. The day that woman takes over your role you have shifted a balance of nature and there would be consequences until you reinstate the disequilibrium. I once heard Chaz B call women that command their husbands as witches, funny i would say but i don't think any woman should be proud to say this publicly. Men take charge by action not by mere words!

1 Like

Re: Men;taking Charge Of Your Relationship! by Nobody: 3:25am On Sep 12, 2013
I don't give a damn about what a woman wants to become. She want to make money? Why the hell not. She wanna hustle? She shud go ahead. The only thing that can cause wahala is if her actions affect me negatively.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Compatibility Chart. Rate Yourself! >:( / Mature Advice Needed / Prove Me Wrong If Am Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.