Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States (12124 Views)

Another Failed Attempt By Ogundamisi To Incite Violence Between Igbos/hausas / GEJ, TRANSFORMING NIGERIA. Loko – Oweto Bridge (bridge In Nasarawa And Benue / If Fashola Had Been Governor In Taraba, Nasarawa, And Borno. Will He Perform? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by danny301: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
brownlord: Good news everything working for our good, Kaduna, Nassarawa and Benue, then Kano, meanwhile JTF is helping us with the other 3 state

You glory in the death of fellow human beings just because of ethnic politics.... Just mind what you wish for other because sooner or later that very thing may befall you.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by mololo: 5:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
o

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by klodike(m): 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ms_Steph: Benue nd nasarawa state r always fighting abt boundary d govt need to seriously do sumthing abt it
Nobody said it was abt boundary, besides wen did u hear of boudary fight b/w nas nd benue?
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by klodike(m): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
Annie2gud: Where are the ombatse ahzili eggon peace-keepers.ur services are Needed.not forgetin the Baba@the Top.
The fight doesn't concern EGGON pple, so not interested.
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by JessTsee: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ms_Steph: Benue nd nasarawa state r always fighting abt boundary d govt need to seriously do sumthing abt it

Fight largely and often btw fulani and Benue/Nasarawa farmers; not between the states as you put it!

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by klodike(m): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
brownlord:

Jonathan ke? the northern animals are even helping jonathan, remember all his promises, as the crises in the north keep on, they keep reducing in population, before 2015 the few once left will not be up to one state, then we just deport them to niger, then use the whole region to farm, imagine how our economy will rise if we farming in the whole norther region, its a good step bro, lets pray the animals keep on killing themselves.

And for that insult, i go just forgive u, cos my village shrine say make i no dey pay evil with evil, else i for don wire u one better slap
I want o believe you've neva been to the north; whilst your comment. Learn about your country, learn abt north.
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Rooneyboy(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
jackbauersballs:

That dude put us in this mess in the 1st place angry

grin grin grin
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Reyspin(m): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
wot do you expect from peeps that fed from the nipples of Cows and Goats... Its a pity they have turned Nigeria into a bloody Zone!
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by danny301: 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
babyosisi: I believe Benue,Nassarawa and plateau people are being punished for the violence they visited on Igboland
They populated the foot soldiers that killed innocent men and women in their homes
Mothers beat their breasts and cried out looking up to heaven
That may be why violent death has not ceased from their land since then
The Christians there ought to redeem the land by praying and fasting to crush the angel of death that is making them wail as the Biafran mothers wailed and help seems not to be in sight
There is a spiritual explanation for what is going on in that region

Ihe a agbaghi aka

Your view is just too myopic. If the only sin of the middle-belters is that soldiers from the Zone participated in a full-blown civil war like all other regions (Zones) in the country then that is infinitesimal compared to the sins of other regions ... So when are they other regions going to punished for their many crimes that cut across participating in the civil war to kidnapping, arm-robbery, ritual killings, internet scam just to mention but few.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by free2ryhme: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ayishatreal: May Allah save us

hmmmmhhhhh
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by sirekene: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
infact eh... wot is even wrong with dis yeye northerners/. why cant they respect thier old selfs and stop dis fightings and killings. I DEY VEX OOH angry angry angry
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by SwitnessA(m): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
kzokul: This northerners are confusionists 2 dis nation......they r d cause of naija's problems politically,morally,reliogiously,socially,educationally and all aspect of life......they jez dnt wana grow up......
U did nt mention Edo state or may b u're 1 of dos patronising em girls. grin grin
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by juman(m): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
The governments should create ranches for the herdsmen.

The killing of our country people cannot continue like this forever.
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by trolling(m): 7:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
babyosisi: I believe Benue,Nassarawa and plateau people are being punished for the violence they visited on Igboland
They populated the foot soldiers that killed innocent men and women in their homes
The Christians there ought to redeem the land by praying and fasting to crush the angel of death that is making them wail as the Biafran mothers wailed and help seems not to be in sight

Ihe a agbaghi aka
in a way you are right Yah said He that touches you touches the apple of His eyes,but you have to do a reasearch on who the igbo's are,why they were or are in these conditions,then you'll get the overall picture of things,its also the reason why all those nations that participated in the Transatlantic slave trade will have to pay for their violence against them,its also why Africa is in the conditions they are in,they aided in the slave trade and did a lot of evil to them,i dont want to go into details but Hamites(Africans) did a lot of gory stuff against them,and they need to quit fighting for a land that aint theirs
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by donem: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
Okija juju:

If not that I know that banning them will affect the price of Suya and kilishi.. I swear, my uncle would have banned them since..
Though i know you have no uncle who can ban them, do you mean the price of Suya and Kilshi is worth the numbers of innocent casualty and unwanton destruction of properties the Fulanis Herdsmen constitute?
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by amir99(m): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2013

Ihe a agbaghi aka
Rate this mumu...... Clashes between these parties have bEen happening before the almagamation of nigeria, so this your shitty biafra theory doesn't hold water......

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by katordidi(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2013

Ihe a agbaghi aka
totally out of line
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by ckkris: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
trolling: in a way you are right Yah said He that touches you touches the apple of His eyes,but you have to do a reasearch on who the igbo's are,why they were or are in these conditions,then you'll get the overall picture of things,its also the reason why all those nations that participated in the Transatlantic slave trade will have to pay for their violence against them,its also why Africa is in the conditions they are in,they aided in the slave trade and did a lot of evil to them,i dont want to go into details but Hamites(Africans) did a lot of gory stuff against them,and they need to quit fighting for a land that aint theirs
This catches attention. Please who are the Hammites in Africa? I really have no idea.
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by InvertedHammer: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
/
You would think Nasarrawa people have direct dialing number for Ombatse by now.
//
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by trolling(m): 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
ckkris: This catches attention. Please who are the Hammites in Africa? I really have no idea.
you'll have to do extensive research but Ethopians came from Cush,who is the one of Ham's son,you can email me to get a clearer picture cuz you know how people get on Nl,Somalians are of the seed of Ham too and many other tribes in Nigeria and in Africa
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by amir99(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
trolling: you'll have to do extensive research but Ethopians came from Cush,who is the one of Ham's son,you can email me to get a clearer picture cuz you know how people get on Nl,Somalians are of the seed of Ham too and many other tribes in Nigeria and in Africa
The hammatic theory is racist and totally horses.hit... So u think you're. Born with a curse? The whiteman just invented this crap to legitimise his unfair treatment of the blackman... And religion is a means of reinforcing this racist idea
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by born2fuckpussy: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
After I being don Bleep 2 different women today,some people are busy killing themselves. God has mercy
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by manfred10(m): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
brownlord: Good news everything working for our good, Kaduna, Nassarawa and Benue, then Kano, meanwhile JTF is helping us with the other 3 state

you must be a slowpoke tongue
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by manfred10(m): 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
Donphilly: "largely
between herdsmen and farmers"; its time to check these reoccuring fights between these fulanis and their host communities.

The govt of each state should dedicate some areas got them to graze.

You are a sensible person,may leadership positions locate you
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
the way him and his slaves are doing in borno(bokoharam) wink...na mam we don't need him
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by manfred10(m): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
brownlord:

Jonathan ke? the northern animals are even helping jonathan, remember all his promises, as the crises in the north keep on, they keep reducing in population, before 2015 the few once left will not be up to one state, then we just deport them to niger, then use the whole region to farm, imagine how our economy will rise if we farming in the whole norther region, its a good step bro, lets pray the animals keep on killing themselves.

And for that insult, i go just forgive u, cos my village shrine say make i no dey pay evil with evil, else i for don wire u one better slap

You be agbaya.shikena
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
Score?
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
[quote author=jackbauersballs]

That dude put us in this mess in the 1st place angry[/quote
You mean muhammed? Just asking. grin grin
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Edenitis(m): 12:55am On Jun 05, 2013
The solution to this festering menace is very simple.

Regulate nomadic activities.

Indeed, nomadic life is dated and has since been replaced by cattle ranches
in other nations.
state governments should ban the movement of cattle for grazing purposes and allocate land for grazing where the nomads are resident in those states. Land rent should be collected from these cattle rearers.
When they are regulated, the menace will reduce drastically.
Then their offsprings should be educated compulsorily.
They will no longer be available for unscrupulous mullahs and politicians to exploit.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by tunwe(m): 2:28am On Jun 05, 2013
brownlord:

You are just too funny. Lafin myself to tears. Truely NL seems to be taking too much of my spare
Time lately. The comedy is raw, and unadultrated.
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 05, 2013
jackbauersballs:

That dude put us in this mess in the 1st place angry

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Otono2(m): 6:16am On Jun 05, 2013
The last time i heard that name what follows was ((BOOOOOM))

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hit And Run Vehicle Kills Middle-Aged Man At Onipanu Bus Stop / Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact / N30bn Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road Expansion Starts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.