Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States (12120 Views)

Another Failed Attempt By Ogundamisi To Incite Violence Between Igbos/hausas / GEJ, TRANSFORMING NIGERIA. Loko – Oweto Bridge (bridge In Nasarawa And Benue / If Fashola Had Been Governor In Taraba, Nasarawa, And Borno. Will He Perform? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by ebucha: 6:19am On Jun 05, 2013
babyosisi: I believe Benue,Nassarawa and plateau people are being punished for the violence they visited on Igboland
They populated the foot soldiers that killed innocent men and women in their homes
Mothers beat their breasts and cried out looking up to heaven
That may be why violent death has not ceased from their land since then
The Christians there ought to redeem the land by praying and fasting to crush the angel of death that is making them wail as the Biafran mothers wailed and help seems not to be in sight
There is a spiritual explanation for what is going on in that region

Ihe a agbaghi aka
senseless and off point. u lost a battle, u are here crying. In ur own view the US of A that u so much love and wish to be should be under severe punishment abi?

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by carlos1(m): 7:35am On Jun 05, 2013
brownlord:

Jonathan ke? the northern animals are even helping jonathan, remember all his promises, as the crises in the north keep on, they keep reducing in population, before 2015 the few once left will not be up to one state, then we just deport them to niger, then use the whole region to farm, imagine how our economy will rise if we farming in the whole norther region, its a good step bro, lets pray the animals keep on killing themselves.

And for that insult, i go just forgive u, cos my village shrine say make i no dey pay evil with evil, else i for don wire u one better slap

Man I don't know weda i should start laughing or get angry. Ur post is annoyingly funny
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by doofanc: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2013
babyosisi: I believe Benue,Nassarawa and plateau people are being punished for the violence they visited on Igboland
They populated the foot soldiers that killed innocent men and women in their homes
Mothers beat their breasts and cried out looking up to heaven
That may be why violent death has not ceased from their land since then
The Christians there ought to redeem the land by praying and fasting to crush the angel of death that is making them wail as the Biafran mothers wailed and help seems not to be in sight
There is a spiritual explanation for what is going on in that region

Ihe a agbaghi aka

its just a small part of BENUE that is affected, not the entire region.

But I think with such mindsets, it's u and ur lot, more than any other tribe, that needs prayers, URGENTLY!

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Petbuk123(m): 9:41am On Jun 05, 2013
North ppl no dey belle full una stil dey thirsty 4 blood,any way GOD pass u.oya allah wetin b d nxt step?
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by Strongfaze(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2013
brownlord:

Jonathan ke? the northern animals are even helping jonathan, remember all his promises, as the crises in the north keep on, they keep reducing in population, before 2015 the few once left will not be up to one state, then we just deport them to niger, then use the whole region to farm, imagine how our economy will rise if we farming in the whole norther region, its a good step bro, lets pray the animals keep on killing themselves.

And for that insult, i go just forgive u, cos my village shrine say make i no dey pay evil with evil, else i for don wire u one better slap
thats not fair. .SMH
Re: Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States by stankezzy: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2013
klodike:
The fight doesn't concern EGGON pple, so not interested.
i do not know that we even have eggon spy in this forum,na waaoo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia -God's Own State (The hidden gem of the east) / Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact / Easter: FG Declares Friday, April 15 & Monday, April 18 Public Holidays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.