Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day (26956 Views)

Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) / Over 20 UNN Students Dead In Car Accident While Travelling / Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Twoboys: 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
I remember this accident on my way from portharcourt to warri, terrible scene. Also, remembered one of the early rescuer at the scene telling us of a graduating student of Babcock university calling one of the found mobile phone to confirm their position and while they were taking long in coming.Must commend the efforts of those courageous nigerians who were able to rescue 5 persons from the burning bus, before the size of the flame overwelm them. May the souls of those departed rest in peace..and may God comfort the bereaved. Too sad
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by omopreciou: 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
God please console and comfort this girl, the mother and the remaining members of the family. God will have mercy on our land and let us not see evil like this again in Jesus name. MERCY is all I plead for LORD, please have mercy on our land.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by tylexxy: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
This is so sad - losing your beloved ones on your supposed day of joy!
One of Babcock's best graduating student, Margaret Okwuikpo, lost eight members of her family in a horrific auto accident on Friday May 31st in Port Harcourt. Margaret's father, grandmother, sisters, brothers and a cousin were on their way to her graduation ceremony, which was to take place on Sunday June 2nd, when the commercial bus they were traveling in crashed.
Margaret's mum, brother-in-law and two other people survived the accident and are being treated in the hospital. It is well with them...
Suppose day of joy turn 2 day of sorrow. God knows all
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
May God console her and her family
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by olaymuchak(m): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
Kaymisola: This is so sad - losing your beloved ones on your supposed day of joy!
One of Babcock's best graduating student, Margaret Okwuikpo, lost eight members of her family in a horrific auto accident on Friday May 31st in Port Harcourt. Margaret's father, grandmother, sisters, brothers and a cousin were on their way to her graduation ceremony, which was to take place on Sunday June 2nd, when the commercial bus they were traveling in crashed.
Margaret's mum, brother-in-law and two other people survived the accident and are being treated in the hospital. It is well with them...
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/babcock-student-loses-8-family-members.html
I commiserate with her.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by ibedun: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
Why didn't the so called omnipotent Almighty God Nigerians are so good at calling into everything prevent this accident? Why?

Knowing Nigerians those poor souls probably spent the best part of that day praying and praising God. The same God that could prevent the accident, deaths and pains is now being called upon to grant solace to the survivor and the graduate.

Girl, I hope you have the fortitude and supportive people around you to bear your loss.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by seyron: 8:46am On Jun 06, 2013
ds quiet unbelivabale, magret hapns 2b my room8's frnd yl we jst resumd in 100level, she enterd 4public health, buh changd 2nursin sc, her coursem8 dt dy strtd 2gether convocatd 2011, cs she ad a chnge of cousr shes naw convocatin ds yr....sobin, i pray God console her
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by seyron: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2013
hummhhhh, God y ds, am a grad8 of bu, margret apns 2 b my room8's frnd wen we reusmd as freshers in 100level, d lady is cool n down 2earth, she wz offerd admiisn 2study public health, buh she wil alwys say its nursin i put in 4 yl wil babcock ofa me admisn 4public health due 2ds she crosd 4m public helath 2 nursin science, her mates dt studied public health graduated 2011 dts 2yrs ago buh cs she wz persistent n knw wt she wantd she crosd 2nursin losin 2yrs cs she strtd afresh, naw convocatin ds yr......devil turn her dy of joy in2 mournin ITS ONLY gOD DT CN CONFORT HER NO AMT OF WORD CAN HEAL D WOUNDS, its only Gods grace she nids 2get ova it...rip 2d deprtd souls, i pray dos in d hospital survive ijn /amn/, menh ds yr convocatn na bad 1 4babcock oooo
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by ledaman: 6:44am On Jul 29, 2015
sad news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall. / Commonwealth Scholarship For 2014 / 2015 Session Now Open / Lady Graduates With A First Class In Engineering From UNIZIK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.