Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day (27125 Views)

Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) / Over 20 UNN Students Dead In Car Accident While Travelling / Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by baby124: 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
My God, this is sooooo pathetic. May they RIP cry cry cry
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by talk2s(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
The Devil is a twart!
My deepest condolences to U my sister.
May the giver of LIFE, do for U a two-fold thing:
What no man can do for U, which would grant U soothest consolation and peace!
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Forzap: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
Kai! does ppl frm dis gal 'villa' i hail una oo,dis 1 dey spiritual.....RIP 2 d dead
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by mirob(f): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
cry crySpeechless! RIP to the dead, God pls give the girl and her mum the grace to bear this tragedy.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by MrMi6(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
Kaymisola: This is so sad - losing your beloved ones on your supposed day of joy!
One of Babcock's best graduating student, Margaret Okwuikpo, lost eight members of her family in a horrific auto accident on Friday May 31st in Port Harcourt. Margaret's father, grandmother, sisters, brothers and a cousin were on their way to her graduation ceremony, which was to take place on Sunday June 2nd, when the commercial bus they were traveling in crashed.
Margaret's mum, brother-in-law and two other people survived the accident and are being treated in the hospital. It is well with them...
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/babcock-student-loses-8-family-members.html
Omg... This realy a hit. Am so sorry dearie. Be strong...
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Alkidam(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
Yomii: God have mercy. This is not a good story at all. I don't think this is ordinary. God comfort the lady.
I wonder when retards like you will start believing in d existence of fate and destiny. Which one is "its not ordinary again". You wrote jamb 4 times. You failed because you didn't read. Its ordinary. U had 2 carry overs when you later got admission. Its still not ordinary. U need to be baptised
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
even boko haram boys go shout Jesus after reading this story .

very sorry my dear. God knows best. maybe one of them is a house hold enemy cry cry cry
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
Wow. . .I'm speechless cry
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by HezronLorraine(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
damilola_luv: This is so sad. Life can be so unfair cry
I was far from being devastated upon reading this yesterday in papers.my emotions came to play.I imagined myself in her shoes.I lost myself completely as it saddenned my heart and destroyed my day.I hope she finds eternal comfort.may the lost souls rest in peace.
I don't know if this is ordinary or abracadabra was used on the dead.or its law of karma that chose to haunt one of the members but on a rather faithful day....sighs!!!!! Life must go on.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Ilaje44(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
An old man like me crying, it's very sad. The way people act on the steering and drive in Nigeria is nothing less than insane. We have bad roads yes, but should that make us mad on the road? I almost lost my life last year on the road, because a stupid guy thought he must u-turned on the expressway with his truck, where there was no exit. He completely demolished the middle divide of the road. If the driver of our vehicle didn't make a total breaking and maneuvered into the bush, we would have hit the truck and perished.

May the soul of the dead all rest in eternal peace.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
Yomii: I don't think this is ordinary.

Oh pleaseeee.. God gives and taketh

My condolence to her
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
What a sorrowful incident!
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Vincent41(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
Kaymisola: This is so sad - losing your beloved ones on your supposed day of joy!
One of Babcock's best graduating student, Margaret Okwuikpo, lost eight members of her family in a horrific auto accident on Friday May 31st in Port Harcourt. Margaret's father, grandmother, sisters, brothers and a cousin were on their way to her graduation ceremony, which was to take place on Sunday June 2nd, when the commercial bus they were traveling in crashed.
Margaret's mum, brother-in-law and two other people survived the accident and are being treated in the hospital. It is well with them...

chaii i feel like crying...its well just like u said
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Annie2gud(f): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
God be with you Dear...i can imagine the kind of emotional and physical trauma you must be going tru.i fink @this stage...u read alot of consoling.and Sincere care and support.Adieu to the Be lated.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by tess22: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
So sad, may God comfort her and grant the dead eternal rest.
I hope there will be investigations into this and justice will be done to deter recklessness.
If only the FRSC will start treating such cases as manslaughter and not just another accident.
Until drivers start getting jailed for causing death by reckless driving, we will not stop hearing such sad stories.
Really sad...*smh*
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Niftyrules(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
cry ohsorry sis RIP to them
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by ganex: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
My heart goes to d lady, but know dat nobody except God & time can heal d pains ur heart, body & soul is going thru dis moment.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by brownlord: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hard times, Lord is with you my dear
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by debedebe(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
so sad,may thier soul rest in peace.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by guccimilan(m): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
May God give u the strenght to stand this , so painful!!!
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Jennydoris(f): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
Chai.. Am short of words.. May their souls rest in peace... Amen... Take heart dear.. May the God Of The great comforter Comfort and console you..
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by peziz(f): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
This breaks my heart badly i don't even know what to say or act. Knew the chic when i was in school and she was also a church member. This is sad! Sad! Sad!. I have never seen anyone so dedicated in her academics and spiritual/church activities. Maggret is such a likeable fellow. What sort of life is this? *crying* jeez is this what hapns to good people? I can't bear this, it hurts like .....
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by chijike(m): 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
Please God have mercy on your daughter. May she realize that your love for her is indeed greater than life in Jesus name Amen.

May their souls rest in peace amen.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by texazzpete(m): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
Kaymisola:

I think we can safely say it is NOT well with them right now
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Endybest2424(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
May God grant their souls eternal REST. Also, God shall give Margaret d HEART 2 bear dis great Loss
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Imthebest(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
BABCOCK student?...COMMERCIAL BUS, not their own rides? I'm findin it very hard to believe dis story cos apparently, all d family members were travelling at d same time.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by ichidodo: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
Absolutely gutted,may their souls fly free.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
May Almighty Allah Grant Her the Fortitude to bear the loss. so sad.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by ghananotnaija(m): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
Everything that happens happens because God so willed. So it's up to us to trust in Him and to make the best out of the situation. May this young woman go from strength to strength.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by justmenoni: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
May Their Soul Rest in Peace.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Biim: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
This is scary, lord console her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olanrewaju Ayobami Esther: 'To See Me, You Come To Class And Wait' / ABU Zaria Electricity Bill Is 90million Naira Per Month. / Unizik Cut- Off For 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.