Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day (26951 Views)

Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) / Over 20 UNN Students Dead In Car Accident While Travelling / Humiliation Of A University Graduate On Graduation Day (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Dt03(m): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
What a sad story!
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by DarkFive: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
We mourn with you,accept my condolence
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by McJANNY(f): 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
Xo xo sad!!..take heart dear..may d dead RIP
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by jewelzizi(f): 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
Its rily sad! Sounds like a bad dream one wil wake up from nd pray against, bt to my frnd maggie, its real. Hurts me even more because I saw her few days bfor dis incident nd she was soooo excited abt her grad and invited me.God pls grant her nd d odas left behind d fortitude to bear dis loss.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by tpia5: 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Sorry sisi, you fine, how come the evil ones wan ridicule you lyk this na, chai now you are papaless and mamaless. God will be your papa, mama, sibling, maga. IJN

Trying to understand your post, its strange.

Anyway, may the departed rip, but why did she still attend the graduation?

Either that or why didnt people tell her afterwards, not before.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by UyiIredia(m): 12:08am On Jun 05, 2013
I feel her pain. I know what it's like to lose a loved one amidst a joyous occassion. I hope she finds the strength to overcome this setback and forge ahead.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by EagleNest(m): 1:30am On Jun 05, 2013
too bad. She'll be terribly devastated. Life is cruel
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by jidoh: 2:04am On Jun 05, 2013
may God give the family fortitude to bear the irreparable lost. crymay God give the family fortitude to bear the irreparable lost.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by tomzman: 3:28am On Jun 05, 2013
My sincere condolences to the girl.may God comfort her.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by emmabest2000(m): 3:35am On Jun 05, 2013
To everything there is a season , and a time to every purpose under the heaven , A time to be born and a time to die , A time to get and a time to lose . RIP to the dead and may the Almighty God give the girl the heart to bear the loss
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Godson201333(m): 3:41am On Jun 05, 2013
Oh what a pity!May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by jenti: 5:03am On Jun 05, 2013
Accept my sincere condolence dear
a May d Lord strengthen you
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by dantechnig: 5:06am On Jun 05, 2013
Please do take heart, is very painful but try and be fine. God knows best
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by shakur4luv(m): 5:36am On Jun 05, 2013
singing B.I.G's Hold ya Head ft bob marley

Woman hold her head and cry cause her family had been brought down in a car accident and died
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by abbeyoye2001(m): 6:13am On Jun 05, 2013
Who do we blame? Govt or d wicked people. May their soul rest in peace
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by tiarm: 6:40am On Jun 05, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Sorry sisi, you fine, how come the evil ones wan ridicule you lyk this na, chai now you are papaless and mamaless. God will be your papa, mama, sibling, maga. IJN
.....guy dem neva born pesin wey craaaaaz pass u,mad man undecided
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 05, 2013
Really pathetic! My sincere sympathy dear! But wch graduation ceremony on sunday again? Was it supposed to be held in church or how? I dont understand that 'which was supposed to be held on sunday'. Anyhow sha.

Take heart dear! The Lord is ur strenght.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by gifty99200(f): 7:29am On Jun 05, 2013
So sorry dear take heart the Almighty God will give u fortitude to bear this great lost it is well. Rip to the dead
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by rezzy: 7:47am On Jun 05, 2013
REALITY101:

Oh pleaseeee.. God gives and taketh

My condolence to her

But is it His wish for us to die young?
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by Lampsy(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Mamaless* senseless yanshole.must u coment??
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by adetsim(m): 8:17am On Jun 05, 2013
SamConquer: Should I say ''African Technology''(Witch) at Work.Take Heart..But this is Not easy to bear o

I don't believe this is ordinary. It is so painful. What a wicked world . May God grant her the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by toprealman: 8:23am On Jun 05, 2013
Take heart dear.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by pmc01(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2013
La ilaha illallaah. Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun. Subhanallaah!

Very heart-rendering and shattering. I don't know how to say be strong cos it's that easy to say, but may God comfort and be with you.

#unimaginably very painful#
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by meforyou1(m): 8:49am On Jun 05, 2013
nigeria roads and drivers killing people needlessly. when will govt bring high speed railways that can ferry people from one point to the other in no time in this country. i tire
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by tyor: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2013
This is to honour the souls of the departed, and wishing for quick health for those in the hospital.

I wish to recommend for people to always employ RISK MANAGEMENT APPROACHES in all our dealings. A company I once worked for, wud neva allow members of staff to travel together using the same vehicle or means and even on d same day if it involves a number of travellers. People should be encouraged NOT to let sentiments and affection cloud their judgments.

Accidents are bound to happen to anything that is mechanically propelled, there is no cure for accidents, just Management of the risk of loss should accidents occur.

may God grant comfort to all those who are bereaved.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by lightest(m): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2013
This is more than a scary movie. it is better imagined than experience and may God in his infinite mercy forgive the death and bless the living. Personally, my heart shares in your pain and hope this will not put a stigma on your path.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by ikchi: 10:23am On Jun 05, 2013
So sad.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by fankidzei: 10:32am On Jun 05, 2013
maxwello.yg:

mchewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
learn to save ur time whenever u cant think of anything better other than ridiculing a sorrowful mood!
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by BigBashiru: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2013
lonelydora: What a wicked world!!! God will be her strength, whether the devil likes it or not.
how about deity destroy his enemy right now to avoid meaningless conflict?
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by BeraBera(f): 11:18am On Jun 05, 2013
Nigerian drivers must ltry to learn to be safety conscious while on the wheels. They must learn to avoid overspeeding and other risky acts while driving. We must begin to have some level of respect for human life.

May God comfort the girl, heal the injured ones and grant the dead eternal rest.
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by tpia5: 11:28am On Jun 05, 2013
Why did the girl attend the graduation?
Re: Babcock Student Loses Family Members In Car Accident On Graduation Day by CocoLoca(f): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2013
How sad! Wow! May God give her strength. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Commonwealth Scholarship For 2014 / 2015 Session Now Open / 9 Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall. / Sale Of Uniben Postgraduate Form 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.