Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman (19312 Views)

Ghanaian Policemen Dancing With A Little Girl (photo) / Bees Sting A Man In Texas To Death / Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by shooze: 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2013
Coogar please take it easy. I agree with both parties but truth is discrimination is everywhere even in our own nigeria . You hear stuff like edo bank, yoruba bank, ibo bank and so many decisions are taken based on tribe and co. A man is sent to prison for donkey years for stealing phone and a pension thief gets 2yrs. So even in our own country we still face discrimination talkless another man land .

3 Likes

Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by Truckpusher(m): 7:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
coogar:

UK - land of plenty!!!
i wouldn't live anywhere else if given a million dollars....america is a swamp of piss for the kind of individual i am and nigeria is not in my plans for another 10 years. so worry about your own welfare and stop talking out of your rectum!

profanity is the best way of keeping goats at bay
i destroyed all the points you put forth, i even educated you on the disproportionate representation of black men in the american prison system. not even a thank you from your crusty lips - may amadioha impregnate you with 5 albino ewoks!

the next time you open your mouth to argue on an issue that is intellectually out of your league, i shall piss in your nostrils. you are lucky i am in a very good mood cos i have a zero tolerance for ignoramuses of your ilk. run along now and stop being a troll!
Lmao...all this plenty curse yet you're claiming to be in a good ni!...wahala deyooo if you enter bad mood grin grin
Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by gbengaola: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2013
sometimes when something happens in Nigeria,u will feel like the country is no longer safe and that u need to run to an advanced country,and sometimes when u see what happens in these so-called advanced countries,u will understand that it is only God that protects the lives of human beings.

3 Likes

Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by coogar: 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
Truckpusher: Lmao...all this plenty curse yet you're claiming to be in a good ni!...wahala deyooo if you enter bad mood grin grin

i am in a super-mood....
you don't want to catch me in a bad mood!
Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by Christmasdon(m): 8:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
Police Again. Do i really hate police?. Hmmm!
Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by coogar: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
shooze: Coogar please take it easy. I agree with both parties but truth is discrimination is everywhere even in our own nigeria . You hear stuff like edo bank, yoruba bank, ibo bank and so many decisions are taken based on tribe and co. A man is sent to prison for donkey years for stealing phone and a pension thief gets 2yrs. So even in our own country we still face discrimination talkless another man land .

the man sent to prison for donkey years stole a phone(1), used the phone to defraud important figures(2) and he was a serial offender with a prolific criminal history(3).

discrimination is everywhere but america takes the cake in racial discrimination. they should accept whites and blacks are going to be together forever so they should start tolerating each other.
Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by supaeagles(m): 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
@coogar - chei ..... wetin happen my guy, you still de spew your anti American hate in this thread? E be like say US embassy refuse you visa before? shocked
take an easy abeg, your head fit explode with this kind anger and outburst oh. If to say you de fatherland now, I for buy you 1 gulder to calm you down tongue

2 Likes

Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
Na wa for dis police, anyway thanks alot infonubia for all the informations u ve been be given us. I just check the site now
www.infonubia.com
Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

That's my show.
New season is coming up in June ending....bad girl club MIAMI

Whoootttt!
Gal i knew why i loved you from day 1. BAD GALS CLUB!!! cool kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by pleep(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
That dumb hoe deserved it, i cant believe the police got fired for that. Did yall not see her resisting arrest? That one fat cracker should have body slammed her just for fun grin

lol @ dumbass nigerians criticizing america when you strip, beat and burn alive people for stealing bread

2 Likes

Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by pleep(m): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
Christmasdon: Police Again. Do i really hate police?. Hmmm!
Ya maybe America should get rid of its police and let the Aluu village take care of criminals

1 Like

Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
pleep: Ya maybe America should get rid of its police and let the Aluu village take care of criminals
Yes, like your ass wink
Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by pleep(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
coogar you are so thick-skulled!
the reason there are so many black kids without a father figure is because the fathers are in jail. they got a custodial sentence in the crimes the people of the other races would get a fine or few months in prison.
Dude.... black men go to jail because black men commit CRIMES. Black men shoot up clubs... they shoot up each other.... the will even shoot at their damn T.V when its playing a show they dont like. We have no excuse for this behavior

The biggest cause of death for a black man in another black man.

And besides all that, what do you expect to happen when you walk into court smelling like a burnt tree and dressed like you work at a trap house? ..... what do you expect?

coogar:

some did, some were simply framed for the crime they did not commit because their appearance fits the crime.

you are so thick-skulled!
the reason there are so many black kids without a father figure is because the fathers are in jail. they got a custodial sentence in the crimes the people of the other races would get a fine or few months in prison.
You coon, black people need to stop looking for excuses for everything!

73% of black children are born out of wedlock because 73% of black women are stupid trifling whores. Even if they stop having sex for 3 years they would still be popping out babies because of all the backed up semen in their uterus.

The sperm cells from a dozen different niggas are chillin in there waiting for their turn.

Birth control was invented in the 1950's its not white peoples fault black women refuse to use it. And on top of that is not black mens fault either... there are less than half the number of black fathers as mothers, which means that these women are all sleeping with the same no good men.

OFTEN IN THE GOTDAMN PRISON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NueSeeSV1OY

1 Like

Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by armyofone(m): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
When you are with cops especially white cops, don't make mouth or do the usual black drama.
I heard from college friends from Texas that Jasper is not a cool place.
Be careful, play/stay safe.
Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
Lmao @ thread....
Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by armyofone(m): 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
Dayo, you are so on point with the bolded.
So sad sad

dayokanu:

Most of the crime are as a result of dysfunctional families.

Stats say 73 per cent of black babies are born outside marriage

53 per cent of of Latino babies are born outside marriage
29 per cent of white babies are born outside marriage

If you check the jail stats it would almost mirror the percentage of kids born outside wedlock

Having kids outside marriage tend to contribute to poverty and growing up with little guidance and makes them live a life of crime and end up in jail.

Its not the Govt that make three - quarters of Black women have kids outside of marriage

Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
Policewoman: Well, since they've been fired, CASE CLOSED!!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
yes POLICE WOMAN!!!
Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by pleep(m): 12:07am On Jun 06, 2013
When are you gunna stop deflecting and give a reasonable answer? Why are people like you always making excuses for the members of our race that drag us all down?

If some crazy craker ran over a blaack man and hacked him to death in the street what would you "british" blacks be saying? One day those whites will drive yall into the sea i wont be sad at all.

The hypocracy is nausiating.
Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by pleep(m): 12:09am On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by coogar: 12:14am On Jun 06, 2013
pleep: When are you gunna stop deflecting and give a reasonable answer? Why are people like you making excuses for the members of our race that drag us all down?

the members of our race didn't drag us down, the system dragged them down. it peeves me when people think it was only america that took black slaves. black slaves were shipped into the UK too and yet their prison system is not filled with blacks....

so what's your excuse? the same race of slaves taken from west africa turned out well in the UK and turned sour in the USA and you cannot see the disparity between the two?

you deserve to be flogged....

1 Like

Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by supaeagles(m): 12:19am On Jun 06, 2013
coogar:
(angry rant) ... mother heart... (more childish rants)
you may pronounce it that way but believe me it's spelt slightly differently grin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Earth

1 Like

Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by coogar: 12:23am On Jun 06, 2013
supaeagles:
you may pronounce it that way but believe me it's spelt slightly differently grin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Earth

blame the predictive text on my iphone.... it can be very nasty! typos are different from gross ineptitude!

1 Like

Re: Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman by pleep(m): 12:23am On Jun 06, 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1290047/Metropolitan-Police-crime-statistics-reveal-violent-criminals-black--victims.html

no you deserve to be flogged.. because you are still a nigger. Maybe it looks like i'm an uncle tom, but i'm telling the truth. And the truth will help our race more than your pathetic excuses and lies.

Why is Jamaica a land of "unrelenting violence"?

Why is Haiti the poorest nation in the Carribean?

Why does Nigeria not have 24/hour electricity in 2013?

Why does Missisipi, the blackest state in the union, lead the nation in contagious disease?

Because of NEGROES not only the ones who do the bad things, but the ones who shield them from accountability. Things will never change until the good blacks like you or me stand up and start fighting the real enemy of our race.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene / Israel Warns Russia Against Giving Syria Missiles (wat A Comedy) / Pelosi Wins Speakership Of The American Congress For The Fourth Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.