Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Why Are Light Skinned Ibo Girls Cocky? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Light Skinned Ibo Girls Cocky? (2185 Views)

Ibo Girls / Why Do Hausa Men Find It Easier Marrying Ibo Girls Than Yoruba Girls. / Ibo Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Light Skinned Ibo Girls Cocky? by NellyGhenghen(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
Ermm No offence to my ibo fellas i'm partly ibo aswell so this aint no cultural feud, but i've noticed that all the light skinned fine ibo girls "I know" are usually so loud, cocky and arrogant, they treat men like shit and they are often runs girls, they love money more than anything.. I mean ive seen lots of pretty girls from other tribes who stay humble, even if they've got runs aswell, they aint so loud and cocky about it.

Just saw these light ibo girls chatting about how one dude like that is a mumu and how they got money from him and all, and they were just shouting allover the place haba!!.. Light ibo girls are pretty and all but I must say im not a huge fan, i know all can't be the same, but the ill-mannered ones are just too many. i'm not jus speaking from today's experience, i'm speaking about all the light skinned ones I have known in all my existence, from secondary school days to present. I think the darker ones are better behaved.

Whoelse has noticed this? tell me if im wrong or its just the ones I know..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Light Skinned Ibo Girls Cocky? by tpia5: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
could be light skinned blacks in general, not sure.

its the effect of getting used to having men swoon when they see your complexion, after a while it becomes routine and you're a diva, in a way.

also explains high sales of bleaching cream and why blacks will never stop using it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Light Skinned Ibo Girls Cocky? by oturugo(m): 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
O.P. WHAT IS IBO?.
Re: Why Are Light Skinned Ibo Girls Cocky? by AlyricistLaura: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
tpia@:
could be light skinned blacks in general, not sure.

its the effect of getting used to having men swoon when they see your complexion, after a while it becomes routine and you're a diva, in a way.

also explains high sales of bleaching cream and why blacks will never stop using it.

This must be a Typo of Some Sort, because i could have swore you have implied on numerous occasions that there was no Colorism in Africa

....Oh wait,....Only when it Effects Chocolate Women and their Inability to Procure Men because of color struck negro males who "Swoon" at the sight of a Yellow Woman, which subsequently effects the "population of preference" which leaves a paucity of black males who prefer Dark Women.......~Then it suddenly becomes Colorism.....~Then suddenly Colorism Becomes Real.....

Oh ok

I understand.

..... wink.......... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Light Skinned Ibo Girls Cocky? by AlyricistLaura: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
Op there are Cocky Ls Women Everywhere, not just Light Ibo Girls Man.

You should see some of the Ones in New Yawk, Verbally Castrating Dudes on the Street.......

Light Women Have that Fire Man......The Black Community have gassed them up{WorldWide} to the Point That they are Social Demi-Gods Of Beauty.

You know what I always do to Shut a Cocky Yellow Black Chick Up?......I Introduce her to my Puerto Rican Queen Sidepiece......... wink

Life is Beautiful Man.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Light Skinned Ibo Girls Cocky? by tpia5: 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

This must be a Typo of Some Sort, because i could have swore you have implied on numerous occasions that there was no Colorism in Africa

....Oh wait,....Only when it Effects Chocolate Women and their Inability to Procure Men because of color struck negro males who "Swoon" at the sight of a Yellow Woman, which subsequently effects the "population of preference" which leaves a paucity of black males who prefer Dark Women.......~Then it suddenly becomes Colorism.....~Then suddenly Colorism Becomes Real.....

Oh ok

I understand.

You're telling lies dear.

Go and check who your post is meant for, its certainly not me.
Re: Why Are Light Skinned Ibo Girls Cocky? by pleep(m): 12:49am On Jun 05, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Oh ok

I understand.

Black men are thirsty, they will bleep anything with a hole... if a chick is perpetually single its because shes is dark & ugly, not just dark grin
Re: Why Are Light Skinned Ibo Girls Cocky? by Tittos: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
Light skinned girls everywhere are cocky..If you weren't blinded by sentiments,you should have noticed..most Nigerian men prefer light skinned girls. Some would even put it as part of marraige requirements and that's why the light skinned girls are generally cocky cos of the way they are treated and always receive attention and it is for the same reason Nigerian girls bleach..It has nothing to do with tribe and if you are partly igbo and not being sentimental as you claim you would know that it isn't IBO but IGBO
Re: Why Are Light Skinned Ibo Girls Cocky? by Abagworo(m): 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
And who are these men going after light skinned girls? In our traditional Igbo society, it used to be fat and dark that was considered beautiful. Today all our girls are in the gym and under some diet in addition to skin lightening cream. "Things have fallen apart" RIP Prof Achebe.
Re: Why Are Light Skinned Ibo Girls Cocky? by tpia5: 3:59am On Jun 20, 2013
Abagworo: And who are these men going after light skinned girls? In our traditional Igbo society, it used to be fat and dark that was considered beautiful.

haba, this isnt true nah?
Re: Why Are Light Skinned Ibo Girls Cocky? by Abagworo(m): 6:29am On Jun 20, 2013
tpia@:

haba, this isnt true nah?

Very true. There used to be a fattening process for ladies before marriage.
Re: Why Are Light Skinned Ibo Girls Cocky? by tpia5: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
that was calabar.

was it practiced in your area too?

(1) (Reply)

A Lonely Heart In Need Of Mature Male Friend / Beverly Osu Open Up About Sleeping With Angelo, Afrocandy’s Movie Offer / oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.