Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Reps Probe Banks For Malfunctioning Atms - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reps Probe Banks For Malfunctioning Atms (6905 Views)

Banks Reduce Withdrawal Limits On Atms - Vanguard / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / CBN Reintroduces N65 Charges On Cash Withdrawals On ‘other Banks’ Atms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Probe Banks For Malfunctioning Atms by Onyegason: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
babarazy: Wema bank should be included Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo .
Access bank Makurdi is the worsth
Re: Reps Probe Banks For Malfunctioning Atms by gen2briz(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
I comment my reserve
Re: Reps Probe Banks For Malfunctioning Atms by Mehiedu(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
purpinkx: welcome ...

Please enter your secret number ...

Please wait ...

*5 minutes later*

issuer or switcher not responding

*machine throws out your card*

*head bowed*

*next person in line: is it paying ? *
exactly bro.God pass dem
Re: Reps Probe Banks For Malfunctioning Atms by oluagun: 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
That's serious
Re: Reps Probe Banks For Malfunctioning Atms by mrofficial(m): 12:24am On Jun 06, 2013
T.S:
Skye Bank...the most consistent in ATM service all over the country. They have their downtimes but fix asap.

GTB...their ATMs can disappoint!!!

Union and Unity Bank...those ones I wonder if they have ATMs.

They all are sick. Just this night, Skye Bank ATM machine at Adeniran Ogunsanya, Surulere debited my 20k without paying. Only for it to say: Your financial institution is unavailable.

I tried the ATM machine beside and it paid me. Now, I will have to go and fill a form to get back my money. Forget the reversal between 24hrs, that thing barely works. Unless, it's the issuer bank ATM machine.
Re: Reps Probe Banks For Malfunctioning Atms by Turbocharged: 4:40am On Jun 06, 2013
emmysenior: Long over due, but wait o.... Shey na CBN suppose tackle this kind of thing? Abi SLS don dey think with em third leg ni?

Cos

1. Me I want make reps try legislate against money b4 treatment syndrome in our hospitals

2. Make them talk so that our dead primary health centres to upgrade make dem start to diagnose common typhoid and malaria and to treat them as well.

3. Make all states get traffic lights and cctv cameras too..

4. Make all states get emergency nos.

5. Make all states get police posts in all nooks and crannies.

6. Make every state get at least one mega industry to curb unemployment.

7. Make FG build locust sky scrappers for the low class and starters to live in @ a cheaper rate.

8. Make dem legislate say all HODs and Directors of ministries and parastatals be investigated.

9. Make dem kick against trucks and trailers wey dey menace our roads.

Abeg I don tire, wetin our eagles play na?

My guy, u dey fully on point.As if we reason alike.
Re: Reps Probe Banks For Malfunctioning Atms by andyanders: 7:57am On Jun 06, 2013
This has been long over due. Bankers who load the ATM machines now, are thieves as they can never release your money if you complain that the machine never dispensed the money you keyed in to collect.
A friend went to Ikorodu branch of Access Bank former Intercontinental bank branch to collect money, he wanted to collect 60k of 20 each, the machine dispensed only 40k and did not release 20k. He went into the bank to complain and the guy he met, told him it will be reversed. It happened on a Friday and through out the weekend, the credit back was not done and by Monday he went to the bank, low and behold, the guy in charge of the machine now said that their record shows that the money was dispensed by the machine. That was how he lost the 20k. The guy in charge of the ATM took the money because he was supposed to have an excess balance after going through his records and balance not dispensed but he preferred to steal the money by not declaring it as surplus not dispensed.

The other day, I withdrew money from ATM machine only to discover fake 1,000 naira notes from the money that I withdrew. Who did this, it must be same staff that loaded the machine.
Re: Reps Probe Banks For Malfunctioning Atms by Btruth: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2013
Welcoming idea though.

Imagine 2 banks serving 3-4 local govt in Oke-Ogun area. First Bank Plc & Skye Bank, both at Okeho are serving all the entire towns in the area with 3 ATMs of which 2 of the ATMs are faulty.

Imagine all the stress for all the business (even the individuals will needed their money) people in the area, especially for guys that travelled all the way from Lagos and other cities to do business, having transfer their funds to be used in this 2 banks.

I think even the bankers forum or something should do something about this or if possible, the customers should be encourage to go back on the counter to cash their money.

I personally witnessed for 2 days people queuing up for more than 5 hours without the ATM functioning. It is such a sad experience though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja / To Brand Or Not To Brand? By Leke Alder / Questions You Will Answer In Youwin 2013 Business Plan Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.