Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,581 members, 7,861,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:45 PM

Under What Circumstance Will You Take Your Ex- Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Under What Circumstance Will You Take Your Ex- Back? (532 Views)

Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? / How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Under What Circumstance Will You Take Your Ex- Back? by dolphinife: 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
!!TAKE 30 SECONDS TO READ THIS!!

A boy was dating a girl who
always hurt his feelings.
One day, she broke up with him
and stormed out
of the house.

Three months later, the girl had
a change of heart.
She realized that she really loved
the boy, so she went back to
him and said, “Give me one more
chance. I love you and I need you. I will never hurt you any more .”

But the boy just laughed and
said,“Only a fool would take
back someone who hurt them so
badly …”

The girl felt hopeless and began
to cry, but the boy put his arms
around her, hugged her tightly
and said,. .. .. . “And I guess I am
one of those fools.”

MY QUESTION TO YOU:
Can you take back the one who
hurt you and love him/her
again??
Re: Under What Circumstance Will You Take Your Ex- Back? by jntyjnty007(f): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
No. Falling into the same trap does not make sense. Though it works for some, not all. If you do the same thing more than twice, expecting different results but the outcome is the same as before, you are surely to be defined as an id.iot

There are no guarantees it will work the second time, and I have never looked back, once it is over my mind is made up, no emotional bribery etc etc ever changed my mind. Time is like a thief, it slips through your hands like sand and there is no way of getting it back.

1 Like

Re: Under What Circumstance Will You Take Your Ex- Back? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
Yea...i can still give him chance to prove himself.But that wudnt come easy.It wud take months or years.

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Lady- Dasly / Which Should I Go On With? / How Is Ur Weekend Going?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.