Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

How Happy Would You Be Getting Married To The Last Person You Were Intimate With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Happy Would You Be Getting Married To The Last Person You Were Intimate With (943 Views)

How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man / Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Happy Would You Be Getting Married To The Last Person You Were Intimate With by Diasporan(m): 12:13am On Jun 05, 2013
Fellow NL.If you had to marry the last person you had sex with,would you be happy and proud to introduce him or her as your spouse?
Re: How Happy Would You Be Getting Married To The Last Person You Were Intimate With by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 05, 2013
NO!!! because her yansh wasn't big enough....
Re: How Happy Would You Be Getting Married To The Last Person You Were Intimate With by Mynd44: 7:11am On Jun 05, 2013
Erm.....
Re: How Happy Would You Be Getting Married To The Last Person You Were Intimate With by jntyjnty007(f): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2013
I married him, I introduce him as my husband, not my spouse.
Re: How Happy Would You Be Getting Married To The Last Person You Were Intimate With by Kosigift(f): 11:24am On Jun 05, 2013
jntyjnty007: I married him, I introduce him as my husband, not my spouse.

Your husband not ur spouse undecided
Confused??
Re: How Happy Would You Be Getting Married To The Last Person You Were Intimate With by jntyjnty007(f): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2013
Kosigift:

Your husband not ur spouse undecided
Confused??

No need to be, I just don't go round introducing him to people as my spouse, I use the word husband. I would find it odd calling him my spouse.
Re: How Happy Would You Be Getting Married To The Last Person You Were Intimate With by sakaguchi(m): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
jntyjnty007:

No need to be, I just don't go round introducing him to people as my spouse, I use the word husband. I would find it odd calling him my spouse.
Na wa oo!
Its either you are an English Professor or you don't know English at all.

(1) (Reply)

4 Easy Ways To Spice Up Things In The Bedroom / Marriage Myths That Can Hurt Your Marriage / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.