Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend (3972 Views)

How Do I Convince Her To Go Intimate With Me? / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by IFukALot: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2011
My friend and I are really close and he has a sexy gal. Now me and his gal have been hanging out a lot and a few days ago, we bleeped. We were drunk. I'm feeling guilty.  undecided Should I tell my boy?
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by Rgp92: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2011
You're a bad friend indeed undecided I recommend you not to tell him, but don't touch his girl ever again.
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by r231(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2011
you messed up mehnnnn

who needs an enemy with a friend like you undecided undecided
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by paraphase(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2011
wink
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by IFukALot: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2011
we were drunk guys, it was an accident
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by MMM2(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2011
op
pls i need d girl's mobile nos angry

make we drink 2gether. undecided
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by Mynd44: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2011
Can you imagine this guy? Well I hope your guy beats the crap outta you and then pays you back in the same vain
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2011
you're a snitch. that's just too cold
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by IFukALot: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2011
truth is mates, i will never tell my pal this but it was the best i'd had in a while. we both knew it was wrong but that's what made it so much fun! grin

man im going to hell hehe
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2011
i mean u can sleep with any guys's babe but not ur bro.haven't u read the bro code.even if u haven't u don't do that. it means u can sleep with ur best friends wife. anyway Ho's gonna be Ho's.
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by IFukALot: 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2011
it was an accident. it's why i am going to tell him and pray he forgives us.
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2011
dude u want my advice don't tell him,if he's not serious with the girl.u feel guilty we all do.jut down some alcohol and smoke some weed, and just blame it on the hormones telling him will break ur trust.hope the babe shuts her trap also. for her to sleep around they can't be that serious. dont tell the truth,the truth causes more damage.
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by Goldieluks: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2011
You really f ukalot,dammitt!
bad friend!
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2011
don't tell the truth.
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2011
@op, even if u hide it frm ur friend. U've gotten urself a case with karma. Ur visition is around d corner trust me. Karma is nt somebody u can toy wit. U neva hear?
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^^ Word
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by IFukALot: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2011
i don't believe in that buullshiit
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^^ GET A LIFE! KID undecided
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by Goldieluks: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2011
IFukALot:

i don't believe in that buullshiit

if you don't believe in that B.S. then why are you scared outta your wit??
smh!
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2011
don't worry u will see. i used to think karma was just an excuse for justice till it caught up with me.Karma is like a bit.ch no matter how smart u think u are its gonna get u while u think saw it coming.might not be you directly but someone in your lineage. read the bible and go figure.
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by IFukALot: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2011
Goldieluks:

if you don't believe in that B.S. then why are you scared outta your wit??
smh!

Because he's my best friend and we have been together since we were 4 and i feel like shit. i'm gonna tell and hope he forgives me.
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^ is he going to marry the babe or he's just in for the ride.
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2011
if he's going to marry the babe then tell her if not why bother,sooner they'll break up and u'll be guilt free.but karma's still gonna catch up.true story
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by IFukALot: 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2011
pc guru:

^^ is he going to marry the babe or he's just in for the ride.

They have been dating for about a year.
pc guru:

don't worry u will see. i used to think karma was just an excuse for justice till it caught up with me.Karma is like a bit.ch no matter how smart u think u are its gonna get u while u think saw it coming.might not be you directly but someone in your lineage. read the bible and go figure.

Oh yea? Then why are white people so rich and have never paid for the genocides they carried out across the centuries? The millions upon millions of blacks, asians and native americans killed?

Fuk your karma, it's just one big lie and doesn't exist. God will do what god feels like doing. That's all there is.
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by 190: 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2011
you peeps really have strength to respond to foools like this

attimes i wonder  undecided
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2011
so naive,shakes head. read the bible so many pple karma has bleeped. but anyway that my own two cent,if it aint serious just keep lipsrsealed,what he doesn't know won't kill him.
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by IFukALot: 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2011
guru, take your head out of your a.s.s. and think for a second. this world is full of evil and cold people and they are the ones getting rich and profiting. nothing bad ever happens to the truly corrupt, to the ones ruining this planet. karma is for foools who think that's there's someone with a big stick waiting to hit you on the head if you do something naughty.

live life and cherish your friends, those are the only rules i abide in.
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by Goldieluks: 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2011
IFukALot:

guru, take your head out of your a.s.s. and think for a second. this world is full of evil and cold people and they are the ones getting rich and profiting. nothing bad ever happens to the truly corrupt, to the ones ruining this planet. karma is for foools who think that's there's someone with a big stick waiting to hit you on the head if you do something naughty.

l[b]ive life and cherish your friends, those are the only rules i abide in.
[/b]

Look who's talking.
kmt!
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by IFukALot: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2011
Goldieluks:

[/b]

Look who's talking.
kmt!

I know sad embarassed cry lipsrsealed undecided i feel bad. maybe i can get him a nice girl to Bleep.
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2011
trust me my head is out of my ass. maybe not maybe so,sha just let it slide.nothing good gonna come out from this.and also threaten the blonde not to snitch too.incase she's feeling guilty and shit.

"best marriages are usually based on lies" -House
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by Goldieluks: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2011
IFukALot:

I know sad embarassed cry lipsrsealed undecided i feel bad. maybe i can get him a nice girl to bleep.

Gotta learn from your mistakes dude.
Re: Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend by Kslib(m): 12:10am On Aug 08, 2011
Hear name wey dem give person sef(I fuk alot).No wonder every living thing in our street fears him,even dogs.Because of him pple now keep their nyash in banks!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, Don't Be Caught Doing This (photo) / I Am Finished / My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.