Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online - Literature/Writing Ads (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online (16140 Views)

I Will Teach You How I Make Almost $2,000 A Week Writing & Selling Ebooks / 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month / 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
Hi @megamindmaster, It is an order from freelancer. First withdrawals always take 15 days, thereafter, it will be three days. Withdrawals days are Sunday and Wednesday and u get it two days later for subsequent withdrawals. So, don't worry, it will come. It is a normal process.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
Lady writer, please can you give me any work to do through freelancer? My username is Neduzze5
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2013
Hello lady writer. I want to make my first withdrawal and its 15 days of course. What I want to know is this...
As the money is loaded into my freelancer card, can I take it at once? Especially if it above the ATM one-time withdrawal limit? If no, does payoneer charge for each transaction? And do they charge for a failed transaction?

Thanks a lot...
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hi Megamindmaster, it depends on the amount of money that can be withdrawn at once from the ATM you want to use. It cannot be above the atm withdrawal limit. Yes, Payoneer charge for every withdrawal you make, but it is a very negligible amount and No, they don't charge for a failed transaction. What I do is I look for ATM that has the highest withdrawal limit in my area if i want to withdraw a large sum of money (not really that large o). Where i reside, Bank ATM's have different withdrawal limit, but i don't know what obtains in Nigeria. I hope i answered ur questions.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
ladywriter: Hi Megamindmaster, it depends on the amount of money that can be withdrawn at once from the ATM you want to use. It cannot be above the atm withdrawal limit. Yes, Payoneer charge for every withdrawal you make, but it is a very negligible amount and No, they don't charge for a failed transaction. What I do is I look for ATM that has the highest withdrawal limit in my area if i want to withdraw a large sum of money (not really that large o). Where i reside, Bank ATM's have different withdrawal limit, but i don't know what obtains in Nigeria. I hope i answered ur questions.

Yes o! You answered my question a great deal. Some ATMs allow up to 30k max while some are 20k max. That's a good one cos tho its small sha but counts still. Thanks a lot for always being there. I am already testifying in advance cos this is one of the best things that has happened to me financially. God bless you real good for this thread... Gracias
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by bumbelle: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2013
Am really interested, I have registered in the freelance website. What next?
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by bumbelle: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2013
Please I have created an account and identified my skills but am stuck. I don't know what to do next, its a bit confusing,How do I get a project? How do I bid?
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
bumbelle: Please I have created an account and identified my skills but am stuck. I don't know what to do next, its a bit confusing,How do I get a project? How do I bid?

read from page 1 down, you will know what to do.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by royalads: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
pls house.how do i opt out from the paid membership. i dnt want them to debit my credit card again. pls help
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hi Royalads, what happened? When did u join the paid membership and have you been earning so far?
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by royalads: 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
@ladywriter: I sent you an email, you didn't reply. I have been with freelancer since august, I haven't made a single dime, and they just collect $9.99 for paid membership every month. I just want to cancel it and invest it in other money making ventures am into. But if you can help, I dont mind paying for mentorship. Am good at writing articles, proofreading, setting up C M S sites like wordpress etc. Can you help out? And extra means of income wouldn't hurt.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
Sorry, I receive many emails on daily basis and replying to each and everyone of them will take a lot out of my time. What is your freelancer username? Contact me directly on my email address and we will take it up from there.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by royalads: 1:15am On Oct 16, 2013
okay. Thanks, I sent an email to virtualassistprof@gmail.com with the topic LADY-LADY WRITER. waiting for your reply. Thanks
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2013
Hi Sorry, I did not get the email. Can you resend it again?
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by royalads: 11:53am On Oct 16, 2013
@ladywriter.Ok. Wud do just that
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ladywriter thanks for everything. I started few months ago but I've not been able to make any single kobo from it. instead, I've been charged almost 20 dollars in the past for the paid membership and for a work I was given which the owner decided to discontinue. Since then, I decided to unverify my payment system till I'm actually ready for them. I which you would be able to give me some tips or give me my first job with aa nice review. Thanks

My email address is curtwriter@gmail.com
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hi Neduzze5, why did the employer discontinued the project?
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Neduzze5(m): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2013
It was my fault actually. Due to the epileptic condition of power in my neighborhood, I was not able to meet up with her deadline so she cancelled it and filed for a dispute. So I had to refund the milestone she had set up for me and that was how the job ended. My pain was that I was already at the last one out of the five articles she'd given me. I had just come back from church, checked my email only to see the mail from Freelancer
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2013
@Neduzze5, I appreciate your honesty. Now, you have to first of all deal with the power situation in your neighbourhood. The success of this type of work depends largely on light. I used generator when i was just starting out in Nigeria. Light was terrible back then, but i had to do it for the sake of my clients. I will suggest you get a good laptop with a long lasting battery or buy external batteries (like those used by INEC during registration). I had one back then and it can supply light for about 6 hours. You have to solve this light issue first because no client will want his/her work delayed. Another thing you would have done is to send the articles you've written and tell her the situation of things. Clients feedback is very essential to your success on Freelancer. That is why I can go to any length to please my clients. I checked for your username on freelancer but couldn't find it. Send me your profile link on freelancer.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by chizzy86(f): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
I want to use this opportunity to thank God for Ladywriter. I have been working on freelancer for some months now and I've made over $400. Thanks Ladywriter.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hi Chi, thank you so much. I am happy for you. This is just the beginning, keep working hard and you will climb to $1000 / month and more in Jesus name.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by chizzy86(f): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Amen. God bless you ma
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 5:48am On Oct 18, 2013
ladywriter: @Neduzze5, I appreciate your honesty. Now, you have to first of all deal with the power situation in your neighbourhood. The success of this type of work depends largely on light. I used generator when i was just starting out in Nigeria. Light was terrible back then, but i had to do it for the sake of my clients. I will suggest you get a good laptop with a long lasting battery or buy external batteries (like those used by INEC during registration). I had one back then and it can supply light for about 6 hours. You have to solve this light issue first because no client will want his/her work delayed. Another thing you would have done is to send the articles you've written and tell her the situation of things. Clients feedback is very essential to your success on Freelancer. That is why I can go to any length to please my clients. I checked for your username on freelancer but couldn't find it. Send me your profile link on freelancer.

Pls what kind of laptop or laptop battery supplies light for up to 6hrs. Light is a major drawback for me. Thanks #iv been a silent follower since#
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Civory(m): 10:58am On Oct 18, 2013
Trippledots:

Pls what kind of laptop or laptop battery supplies light for up to 6hrs. Light is a major drawback for me. Thanks #iv been a silent follower since#

Since you already have a laptop you don't need to go buying another. I could help you with a solar/AC power charger if you are in Lagos. You can place the panel in the sun to charge or plug to electric power when have light and store for use later. And it will serve you long enough depending on what you use it for.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2013
Thanks @ Civory, that is a viable solution. Although I used a big battery (like the one used by INEC registration officer) while i was in Nigeria.

I will also like to address an issue here. Some ppl are complaining of not getting jobs and all that. I discovered that such people are not making enough bids. You cannot make a bid and wait for the employer to pick you (out of several people), it may not happen. What i do is that i bid on as many jobs as possible. On Average, i bid on about [b]5 projects per day. [/b]Mostly, i get [b]a job or two out of every 10 bids [/b]i make. Some employers just post projects for fun and may not pick anyone at the end of the day. so, the more bids you make, the more your chances of getting jobs to do.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Civory:

Since you already have a laptop you don't need to go buying another. I could help you with a solar/AC power charger if you are in Lagos. You can place the panel in the sun to charge or plug to electric power when have light and store for use later. And it will serve you long enough depending on what you use it for.

As it is to be used for a laptop how long does it stay when fully charged? Can it power 2 laptops? And how much is it...
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Civory(m): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2013
megamindmaster:

As it is to be used for a laptop how long does it stay when fully charged? Can it power 2 laptops? And how much is it...
It charges only one laptop at a time; it has only one port. I told you it's solar, which means you can use it throughout as long as you charge it with sun energy or power (light). It can conserve power just like inverters. It's 20k but the price will still depend on when you want to buy.(that is, availability determines d price)
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Trippledots(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
Civory:
It charges only one laptop at a time; it has only one port. I told you it's solar, which means you can use it throughout as long as you charge it with sun energy or power (light). It can conserve power just like inverters. It's 20k but the price will still depend on when you want to buy.(that is, availability determines d price)

Whats d wattage (or amp-hr), can it run a laptop directly (a laptop that uses 50w charger).

does the cost include battery?

@ladywriter...pls where can one get such battery? Any ideas?
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Civory(m): 11:10am On Oct 25, 2013
@Trippledots
Yes it can charge your laptop directly and can charge any wat. And the cost is battery inclusive.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by dignity91(m): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
Pls teach me how to write e[center][/center][right][/right]Book
ladywriter: I am not into web design. I write articles, e-books, report and i also carry out market and web embarassed :-Xresearch, data entry and typing as occasion demands. I only mentioned web design as an alternative for other ppl who might be interested in it. Competition has always been fierce on freelancer, but i have secrets that I use always to beat it all the time. We will discuss it when we get to that part.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by TripCeeR: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2013
@ladywriter, u are a real gem n a blessing to ur generation. May God bless u immensely in Jesus name.Amen.
I' ve been following ur thread n have opened an account but have not won any bid yet. Its really tough esp for a newbie. I'd appreciate it if u can give me any project for a start. My skills are various forms of writing.
My account name is Godled n my email is Godledone@email.com
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebooks On Programming and Other Fields / Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. / These Materials Could Change Your Life And Career!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.