Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online - Literature/Writing Ads (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online (16163 Views)

I Will Teach You How I Make Almost $2,000 A Week Writing & Selling Ebooks / 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month / 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by tohyble(m): 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
Thank you very much for the mentorship @ Lady writer. Please my name on freelancer is thepengripper199 and I will like you to offer me such assistance in order for me to increase my reputation. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by crystabell(f): 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
Thanks so much for this, Im Crystal C on freelancer but having issues with withdrawal, also, thinking of opening a GT bank domiciliary account to make things easier.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 31, 2018
TOP ARTICLE WRITING EQUIPMENT FOR WRITERS
www.emperorblog.com.ng/article-writing-equipment-for-writers/
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Onoroyiza(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
ladywriter:
Great. I will be making posts once or twice a week on how i make money on the internet. It is not something that is difficult. I work on www.freelancer.com and I joined the website about a year ago. It is a free website where everyone can make money in as much as you are not lazy. Although, i joined the website as a freelancer writer, today, i combined research, data entry and typing jobs together as occasion demands. So, whether you can write or not, you can still make money on the website through data entry, research using Google, file conversions, web design, etc. The list is numerous. So, the first thing to do now is to over to www.freelancer.com and get familiar with the site and then check out the projects posted on the website to see what you can do over there, then we can take it from there.
Note: You don't have to pay a dime, it is very free and you get to withdraw your money directly into your Nigeria bank account.
The website is a bit complex, but i am going to try to break it down so that everyone understands. Once, you have a feel of the website, let me know your comments and questions on it. This is an interactive thread, so let's make it lively.

Like seriously, I am a very passionate writer and researcher. I really need it but sorry for asking. Like how much do they pay??.
Thanks for this
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Desyno: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Can someone help me on this freelance stuff. I joined the website some weeks ago and I understand everything there but my problem is I find it hard to edit my profile and change my payment option to payoneer may be because I'm using phone I can't say. If you using phone to work there please let me know how you improve your profile.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by TheGrillr(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2019
Hello, I'm very much interested. My number is 07035461917. Email: thehoppersfile@gmail.com. I'm always available. Thanks.

ladywriter:
Hi, I want to help fellow writers who are still struggling to make a living online. I will be posting FREE lessons here on how i work online, where i work online and how you too can start generating income from home. Just signify your interest here and we can start in earnest. Like I said it is free as in FREE.

If you have a brother or sister who is looking for job after NYSC, you can inform them to join this thread, there is no need to sit at home doing nothing when they can be earning sufficient money to take care of their needs. It requires ZERO investment (apart from your computer and internet connection). Please ask them to join this thread. It is going to be awesome.

Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Joecristiano7(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
TheGrillr:
Hello, I'm very much interested. My number is 07035461917. Email: thehoppersfile@gmail.com. I'm always available. Thanks.

@ ladywriter, i am interested oo
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by photon3106: 12:40am On May 03, 2020
Wow! This is great and priceless. Lots of people will dish out a third of this at a price.

God bless you, ladywriter

I feel I'm too late to the train station... Pls, I need your help on catching this moving train. I don't have to be on a comfortable spot. I just need to be on the train.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Divinefavour1: 1:59am On Jun 16, 2021
Thanks @ladywriter for this thread.

I just read through the whole thread and wouldn't mind starting my freelance career.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Nicoswit(m): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2021
Reg
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by smarthouze5: 8:21am On Jun 18, 2021
I am in
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by smarthouze5: 8:47am On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Robisky001(m): 9:09am On Jun 21, 2021
ladywriter:
Hi, I want to help fellow writers who are still struggling to make a living online. I will be posting FREE lessons here on how i work online, where i work online and how you too can start generating income from home. Just signify your interest here and we can start in earnest. Like I said it is free as in FREE.

If you have a brother or sister who is looking for job after NYSC, you can inform them to join this thread, there is no need to sit at home doing nothing when they can be earning sufficient money to take care of their needs. It requires ZERO investment (apart from your computer and internet connection). Please ask them to join this thread. It is going to be awesome.

I have been asked to make a security payment for a potential job is that suspicious?
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by FirstbornWds: 10:33am On Jun 23, 2021
Robisky001:

I have been asked to make a security payment for a potential job is that suspicious?

Please don't. There's is 90% probability that it's a scam.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by Robisky001(m): 10:38am On Jun 23, 2021
FirstbornWds:

Please don't. There's is 90% probability that it's a scam.
Thanks. I didn't give them a second thought anyway.
Re: Let Me Teach You How I Make $1,000 per month Writing & Researching Online by smarthouze5: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Thank you so much ladywriter, I just stumbled on this thread a while back, I followed the guide you shared here and I have now opened my freelance account. I will be grateful if you give me my first job so I can get a review and also make some money for the monthly subscription my user name is @eniitanthewriter, I look forward to hear from you, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebooks On Programming and Other Fields / Ask for any of John Grisham Novels, Some From Dan Brown & Sidney Sheldon. / These Materials Could Change Your Life And Career!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.