Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor (9329 Views)

APC Desperation For Oil State; State Of Emergency To Be Declared In Rivers State / Desperation For Re-election Caused Looting Under Jonathan – Prof Sagay / 2015: APC Is Blinded By Desperation For Power – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by gedtalks(m): 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
kaaiii is there no way to slap someone in Nairaland... this guy posting this thread really needs slaps.. BIG FOOOOLLL
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
Daraplato: his actions in the last few weeks shows he is.
BECAUSE HE HAS TO BE.
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by Ilumire: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
@Sincere 9gerian, I think you need to read very well before you post your fact. The poll records given reports a RED nose diving in each case and location and you come to the public to assert that its a good record. Something must be wrong somewhere?
Objective criticism is allowed, but let us put tribal sentiments aside and as a Nation let us face reality.
To hire a staff you need to first set your requirements and then match it with the right candidate. Let us starts by asking ourselves, what qualities do we require in a President? then the next one what qualities or characteristics/traits will you want in a Good Government? If we can answer this rightly then we may be able to get the good thing we deserve.
Stop the tribal sentiments, stop the boot licking and stop this mediocrity - which is really killing most Nigerians.

I wish all the best whether sincere or Insincere Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
WHAT HAS GEJ EVEN DONE TO WARRANT ALL THSES GIBBERISH. NIGERIANS ARE GOOD AT THROWING TANTRUMS AND JIBES. SO IF U WANT TO BE POPULAR, INSULT THE PRESIDENT,GULLIBLE PEOPLE WILL ADMIRE YOUR GUTS. KEYAMO DID UNDER OBASANJO AND NOW HE WANTS TO BE GOVERNOR OF DELTA STATE. OSHIOMOLE DID IT AND IS GOVERNOR OF EDO. ABATI DID IT AND HE IS SPOKESMAN TODAY. EL RUFAI, FANI KAYODE, AND DAH MUMU FROM KABBA THEY CALL DINI MELAYE ARE DOING IT SO THEY Can become somthing tomorow. GEJ NEVA MADE NOISE AND HE HAS BEEN IN POWER SINCE 1999.
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by Golddy752(f): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
Afam4eva: is the opposition not also desperate to get power at all cost? Let's stop acting as if it's only Jonathan that's guilty of it. if anything, APC seems more desperate to me. They go about disparaging anything Jonathan does or says whether it's right or wrong just to score cheap political points.
yes boss
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by Omoswags(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
D SAME UGOLOR ACCUSED OF KILLING OSHIOMOLE'S PRINCIPAL SECRETARY?. ABI GO HIDE UR HEAD JOR
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
Omoswags: D SAME UGOLOR ACCUSED OF KILLING OSHIOMOLE'S PRINCIPAL SECRETARY?. ABI GO HIDE UR HEAD JOR
He is an activist .....He can't hide ..... And we pray He wont be Hidden !!!
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by fortran77: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
Amaechi and GEJ, who is actually witch-hunting each other . Can't Amaechi contest the 2015 election without attacking GEJ ?
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by Gbawe: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
malc619:

Is Gbawe = Ugolor??

cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin Don't mind the paranoid charlatan. The one thing that is highly distasteful about the likes of Insecure9gerian is that no one is sparred their unobjective hatred once that person has spoken against "messiah" GEJ. If you look at Nairaland, you will notice virtually all GEJ fans are like that. I.e clannish to a fault and with no reverse gear. Any percieved opponent of GEJ automatically becomes their personal enemy to attack never mind that said person has been shown to be one of those who mean well for the Nation. They will attack Fashola, Falana, Balarabe Musa, Wole Soyinka and even Jesus Christ if he dares to criticise GEJ.

Meanwhile the likes of Ugolor are to be commended for those who know his history to understand what he does , Ala Saro-Wiwa, when it would have been easiest to join the most lucrative business in town i.e sycophantic worship of politicians.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by Golddy752(f): 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
eggheaders: how low insecure Nigerian and his bandwagon of re*tards can go for crumbs from politicians table baffles even imbe.ciles. it seems you miss the part where obasanjo was scold and other politicians now forming activists. wondering how gej go be when forming his own activist after is kick back to otueke come 2015. better get back to your onaghocko onaghocko and ogu discharge business cause gej is definitely going home.

i laugh u
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by Gbawe: 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
Omoswags: D SAME UGOLOR ACCUSED OF KILLING OSHIOMOLE'S PRINCIPAL SECRETARY?. ABI GO HIDE UR HEAD JOR

Did you bother to read the article at all? Have you followed event surrounding the murder?

Comment on the one year anniversary of the death of Olaitan Oyerinde

One year after, the President of this country has failed again. It becoming increasingly clear who killed Olaitan, there is no doubt about it. What they wanted to do was to rope me in and close the case but it is now clear that the they killed Olaitan. It was the President that ordered the investigation into the killing and after almost a year nothing has happened to the extent that a sitting governor, Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state had an altercation with the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice who lied to Nigerians. It is the same Abuja magic, when they didn’t feel comfortable here in the state, they had to approach the federal DPP (Director of Public Prosecution) for advice on the matter that happened here in Edo; expired politicians who run to the federal government once they see they cannot use their power in the state. All these show the culture of impunity in Nigeria.

Till today, the investigation of Olaitan’s killing is still shrouded in controversy, on who killed him, who did not kill him and I think that in a country where we are talking of democracy, the president by now would have invited the SSS and the police. I hope that as we mark his one year anniversary, it provides us with the energy to continue to demand for justice for him, for us and for his family on who killed Olaitan Oyerinde. But like I said, from the way the police tried to frame me up, that those young men that police claimed killed Olaitan where shot to confess me and we made this point clear through Femi Falana during the public hearing on the matter and up till today, that allegation has not been countered.

Furthermore, do you know who Oshiomhole himself has always insisted killed "his son"? They only desperately tried to frame Ugolor and failed.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/45433-they-have-killed-my-son-oshiomhole.html

Governor Oshiomhole disclosed that he submitted a petition to the state Commissioner of Police, Olayinka Balogun, about a meeting where a critical evaluation of the forthcoming election was carried out.
His words, “Last week, they succeed in killing three journalists. Last night, they killed Olaitan. Let me be clear they cannot kill my fighting spirit.

They agreed at the meeting that it is impossible for them to win the election.
“They also resolved at the meeting to intimidate my person and if possible to eliminate. At that meeting, they said they will kill under the guise of armed robbery, many of my personal staff and key leaders.

“I also informed the police that they resolved that several weeks before the election, they will detonate bombs in parts of the state in order to scare people away from going to vote. What is our crime? Our crime is that we have mobilised our people, we have deployed public resources for the public good and the godfather is angry.”
“The blood of these young men will fire me on to fight and defeat them. There is no going back. They have killed my son. They have killed my brother, they have killed my people but they cannot kill my spirit.
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by abrat: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by Golddy752(f): 1:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
fortran77: Amaechi and GEJ, who is actually witch-hunting each other . Can't Amaechi contest the 2015 election without attacking GEJ ?

e tire me o
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by aglomar: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
Of course, he's so jittery of his loss!
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by Afam4evaIsASlut: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
Afam4eva: is the opposition not also desperate to get power at all cost? Let's stop acting as if it's only Jonathan that's guilty of it. if anything, APC seems more desperate to me. They go about disparaging anything Jonathan does or says whether it's right or wrong just to score cheap political points.

Yes, APC is the one in Govt using the power of the State trying to muzzle every voice that opposes it .

This guy, ehn..... smh
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
undecided and what is buhari displaying?
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
tjark1: undecided and what is buhari displaying?
HE IS DISPALYING BABOONISTIC TENDENCIES.
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by tomakint: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2013
torhuke: HE IS DISPALYING BABOONISTIC TENDENCIES.
grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: "If an opinion poll is carried out in the region today, people are not happy withthe current presidency of Godluck Jonathan"- David Ugolor

People just issue silly statements that have no basis. Well, an opinion poll was recently carried out by an independent body
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/132031-again-jonathans-approval-rating-takes-a-beating.html

The results shows GEJ still enjoys unshakable support in the southsouth and exposes the nonentity interviewed in the above report as a SHAMELESS LIAR.

I don’t think you should rely on the opinion poll you quoted as it is not in Jonathan’s favour. Matter of fact the opinion poll buttresses the position of David Ugolor that people are not happy with the current presidency of Goodluck Jonathan. An excerpt reads:

“Also, a geo-political analysis of the poll result show the president has drastically lost ground when compared with the 2011 election results. The poll shows that the president’s best approval rating is from the South South geopolitical zone with 59 per cent approval rating. This is not entirely surprising as the President is from the South South zone. However, when compared with the election result from the same zone two years ago, this rating becomes less cheering. According to the election result, the President won 95.97 per cent in the zone. The NOI poll show the president has lost over 36 points in his approval rating since the election.
The story is not different in South East zone. The president received the highest number of votes from this region (98 per cent) during the election. However, the NOI poll shows he now has 58 per cent approval rating from the zone. This is a 40 points drop since after the election.”
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2013

Personally, I do not see the difference between APC and PDP simply because I cannot fathom their ideological parameters. However, in this instance, PDP is the government in power, therefore, the writer was right to focus his searchlight on the party in power. Everybody in Britain now take a swipe at the Conservative party for any little error of judgment, nobody cares much about Labour. The reason is not far-fetched. I do not see the relevance of APC now, not until they assume power. Your focus on APC is unjustified and unnecessary
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by Afam4eva(m): 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
percipi1:

Personally, I do not see the difference between APC and PDP simply because I cannot fathom their ideological parameters. However, in this instance, PDP is the government in power, therefore, the writer was right to focus his searchlight on the party in power. Everybody in Britain now take a swipe at the Conservative party for any little error of judgment, nobody cares much about Labour. The reason is not far-fetched. I do not see the relevance of APC now, not until they assume power. Your focus on APC is unjustified and unnecessary
PDP is the party at the center. There are 36 states governments and more LGAs in NIgeria and PDP is not the party controlling all of them. There are APC senators and reps members, local government chairman, state governments. We should stop making it seem as if government starts and ends at the federal level. We must make all of them accountable even the ones without any portfolios. It's what they do in their party that will determine what they will don should they get power. My focus on ACN is justified and necessary.
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by ddeola: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
Desperado...
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by Gbawe: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
percipi1:

Indeed. It is Cameron , for example, who must deal with the backlash and rage over hate preachers like Anjem Choudary not Miliband. No one will tolerate let alone proffer the garbage argument of "what did labour do when they faced similar under Blair".Issues, and rightly so, will be about cameron's response as the Prime Minister.

Were the UK to be Nigeria, you would have tonnes of politically unsophisticated citizens queuing up to provide excuses for the inaction of the President. With the UK, Cameron will not be allowed to just twiddle his thumbs and do nothing. All citizens, whatever political affiliations, will urge him to act so that Britons can be safer.
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by lateef4me(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
Coming from paid poster like Gbawe who will do anything to lick Tinubu' bottom,I'm not surprised ....

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by Gbawe: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
Afam4eva:
PDP is the party at the center. There are 36 states governments and more LGAs in NIgeria and PDP is not the party controlling all of them. There are APC senators and reps members, local government chairman, state governments. We should stop making it seem as if government starts and ends at the federal level. We must make all of them accountable even the ones without any portfolios. It's what they do in their party that will determine what they will don should they get power. My focus on ACN is justified and necessary.

My friend, have the humility to see the viewpoint of others and accept you spoke out of turn instead of continuing to argue blindly. You have even confused yourself in the process. With your original utterance you talked of APC. Now, above it is ACN. Most times it is obvious you don't really give much thoughts to what you say. You say it anyway and then spend the entire thread defending what is wrong about your utterance with the result you end up digging yourself into a bigger hole. There is something even sinister in how you can exchange APC with ACN but I don't need to say the obvious ala Freudian slip.

is the opposition not also desperate to get power at all cost? Let's stop acting as if it's only Jonathan that's guilty of it. if anything, APC seems more desperate to me. They go about disparaging anything Jonathan does or says whether it's right or wrong just to score cheap political points.
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by Afam4eva(m): 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
Gbawe:

My friend, have the humility to see the viewpoint of others and accept you spoke out of turn instead of continuing to argue blindly. You have even confused yourself in the process. With your original utterance you talked of APC. Now, above it is ACN. Most times it is obvious you don't really give much thoughts to what you say. You say it and then spend the entire thread defending what is wrong about your utterance with result you end up digging yourself into a bigger hole. There is something even sinister in nhow you can exchange APC with ACN but I don't need to say the obvious.

Will you blame me for using APC and ACN interchangeably when they themselves are the ones confusing themselves and the general public. They said they have merged even though they're yet to be registered. Tomorrow Lai Mohammed will come out and speak on behalf on ACN and the other guy will speak for CPC. With this kind of confusion, i hope they don't bring confusion into government should they be voted into power. Any right thinking human being after seeing the many bluffs that ACN or APC have been making will change their mind about them. I used to have a soft spot for them but they talk too much without substance. APC just like PDP are birds of a feather fighting to control power. I'll rather stick to supporting individuals rather than political parties without any ideology.
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by Tonex(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
In the past I liked most of Afam4eva's comments and posts, but lately it is a different story.

I have to agree with Gbawe and say that in the context of this thread, Afam is on a totally different tangent and he keeps arguing when he shouldn't. Let us try to accept constructive criticism as people and as a country. All criticism is not bad if it is done in good faith
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
Afam4eva:

I will agree with you that all political parties and their Flag bearers should be subject to the same measure of criticism. However, in this instance case, you made an ad hominem argument by your attempt to dismiss David Ugolor’s criticism of Jonathan Goodluck ‘s administration. I maintain that it is not justifiable to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position. By so doing, you committed a Tue quoque fallacy. APC or ACN time will come and we will spank them, today, its all about PDP. Lets set that standard, or else , a reasonable man will think you are a PDP apologist or are you?
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by BAKAREAAT(m): 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
I don't think the man should contest.He has tried with many goodluck to Nigerians .I advice him to go and rest and let another person do it.
Thank You
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by BAKAREAAT(m): 5:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
Dear all,please let us remove sentiments from these things ,We are talking about performance ,not more and one thing about performance of Govt officers is that if you performance people will see it and if not people we see it
and so my candid advice is that we should remove deceipt from our assessment
Thank You
Re: GEJ Is Displaying Desperation For 2015 - David Ugolor by BAKAREAAT(m): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2013
Jonathan is a goodluck president but we have not seen the good luck to the Nigerian people for instance no water,jobs,poor transport system,Education cost is high but with no improvement instead Declining at a geometric progression,We are only deceiving ourselves .when we are ready we shall all take the right step .Leadership suppose to be by example but what do we see today.We common man in this contry are really suffering ,God have God has over answered Nigeria and Nigerians prayer but unfortunately our leadersbecause of their selfish and greedness they held on it.They use various cajole ,we don't know the cajole they we use in 2015,my prayer is that God Should bring help so that we Nigeria can think rightly an identify our leaders without that we are deceiving ourselves.
Nigerian people should understand that it is TAX PAYER MONEY THEY ARE SPENDING ,THEY ARE ONLY A CUSTODIAN BUT NOW THEY RUN OUR NATIONAL TRESUARY AS FAMILY AFFAIRS LIKE WHAT GADAFFI AND OTHERS DID AT THE END OF THE DAY WHAT HAPPENS?

Thank You

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight / 2021: Anambra Guber And Maduka's Irresistible Charm / Tinubu’s Government: Where Is Nigeria’s Soul, Moral Compass? By Olu Fasan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.