Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,472 members, 7,861,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

her fiancee does not want her to have any male friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / her fiancee does not want her to have any male friend (911 Views)

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? / Jeeez! See What Her Fiancee Is Suggesting For Her.....mature Content! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

her fiancee does not want her to have any male friend by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
THIS IS A THING THAT HAPPENED BETWEEN MY FRIEND AND A GIRL
they had been friends for long but not into any relationship until the girl's boyfriend called my friend and harrassed him.upon accosthng her, she told my friend this
"i met this guy,who i never knew was the son of my parent's friend, a long time ago.
at first my parent hated him but when they discovered he was a well known person's son they accepted him..
later some prophets told me i must not leave him.
now every time he sees me with a guy he sort of treathen them and me until we leave ourselves
but i can't leave you."
MY FRIEND HAS PLANNED TO GO AND BREAK THE FRIENDSHIP TOMORROW. MY FRIEND FEARS FOR HIS LIFE SINCE HE IS AN 100 STUDENT AND THE GIRL'S BOYFRIEND IS 400 LEVEL
Re: her fiancee does not want her to have any male friend by 2goodbobo(m): 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Very incoherent write up. I can't even place a finger on what you wrote.
Re: her fiancee does not want her to have any male friend by Mynd44: 5:54am On Jun 06, 2013
Can't understand this
Re: her fiancee does not want her to have any male friend by Kosigift(f): 7:02am On Jun 06, 2013
U needed to see d look on my face as I struggled to read dis..
Dear Op pls go thru ur post again and make d necessary adjustments abeg

From d little I understood, I'll say ur frend shud face front and leave d girl bhind cos seriously eh, if d girl was dat into him, she wudn't have much to do with dis new guy in d first place.

I think she's holding on to dos things as an excuse to quit d r/ship... Ur friend knows better sha.
Re: her fiancee does not want her to have any male friend by 190: 7:07am On Jun 06, 2013
Kosigift: U needed to see d look on my face as I struggled to read dis..

[size=28pt]ROTFL grin grin grin[/size]
Re: her fiancee does not want her to have any male friend by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2013
Anybody that understands should please interprete it in English for me.
Re: her fiancee does not want her to have any male friend by Enegod(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2013
哈哈哈 哈哈哈 哈哈哈 哈哈哈 this is chinese english
Re: her fiancee does not want her to have any male friend by Sijo01(f): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2013
Op, I guess you'r in 100level too. Please take your GST (Use of English) seriously for the good of everybody.
Re: her fiancee does not want her to have any male friend by Mynd44: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2013
Sijo01: Op, I guess you'r in 100level too. Please take your GST (Use of English) seriously for the good of everybody.
Seconded
Re: her fiancee does not want her to have any male friend by Godson201333(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2013
I just checked the OP profile,He looks like a student but his write up makes him look like a LEARNER undecided
Re: her fiancee does not want her to have any male friend by Kosigift(f): 9:05pm On Jun 06, 2013
190:

[size=28pt]ROTFL grin grin grin[/size]
Lol grin grin
Re: her fiancee does not want her to have any male friend by styno22(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
U must be a confusionist,ur analysis can make a country fight war.
Re: her fiancee does not want her to have any male friend by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
shocked

(1) (Reply)

If Your Fiance Confess To You He's HIV+ During Courtship, What Will U Do? / Can You Use Your Partner's Image As Your DP In Any Of The Social Networks? / How I Wish U Change Before It's Too Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.