Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

How I Wish U Change Before It's Too Late - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Wish U Change Before It's Too Late (907 Views)

The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! / Can U Change Ur Religion because Of A Boyfriend/girlfriend? / Can U Change Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wish U Change Before It's Too Late by affordable4: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2013
Many Nigerian ladies will end up singles or divorcee for life because of so many reasons that I will try and outline few of it this evening with the hope they will change before its too late.

GIVING YOUR MOBILE NO. TO EVERY JOYSTICK AND HARRY
No man would want to propose marriage to a lady whose phone is always talking and laughing with unserious calls. You may not be a playgirl but what are u discussing with a Man for several minutes. Are u addicted to calls?

IT IS THE ROLE OF A MAN MENTALITY
If both of u really love each other like u claim then it is the duty of both of u to work towards the success of the relationship. Learn how to give gifts, good counsels, moral, mental and spiritual support, and not just being a liability that only bring requests and problems to be solved everytime.

EXCESSIVE MEDIA EXPOSURE
It is so disheartening how a lady will glue her eyes on a mobile phone (pinging, facebooking, twittering) from morning to night, only to raise it up to focus on television to watch another celebrity entertainment channel(Big brother Africa). Tell me, what else will dominate this lady’s mindset aside how to live a fake celebrity life being promoted on media.

COOKING AND HOME CORES
Many Nigerian ladies now dislike cooking and home chores just because they had been totally brainwashed by modern media that promotes gender-equalityin a destructive way that’s aimed at destroying the unique African family setting that made our previous African marriages everlasting and envious to the westerns that are fond of divorce....no wonder we have many divorcee nowadays.

TOO MUCH OF MAKE UP
If you have observed, you will discover that most men (like me) dislike excessive makeup, and some don’t even like it at all. A slight makeup is okay; but if you are out for marriage, try always to look simple and natural, it will attract better, decent and serious-minded men.

ADD VALUE
Ask yourself if u are adding any value to his life or the relationship.
Think and work towards equipping yourself so that you can be a value and also add value to his life to convince him that you worth committing to.

YOUR FRIENDS MAY RUIN UR LIFE
How do you expect to find a husband when you still allow your clique of friends to be dictating which man you meet is worthy of your love and which is not. Then, I guess ure still a girl not yet matured to be a woman.

REVIEW YOUR CRITERIA.
Sometimes I do wonder why some ladies (sorry I mean girls) will make a Car and Money as the first criteria in selecting a future partner....if not poverty mentality and lack of vision. What is even girls problems with Cars?

PACKAGING YOURSELF
In your attempt to look sexy, adorable and may be appealing to guys, you have derailed from appealing to appalling. In fact you look more whorish than modest; more distractive than attractive, and more disgusting than adorable.

BE NATURAL
Some ladies are fake from head to toe.....
The Hair is fake with attachment,
Eyes is fake with eyelashes,
lips with lipstick,
Face is fake with Mary kay
Breast is fake with fake bra,
Buttocks with foam padded panties
Finger nails with plastic nails
Fake complexion with creams
Pls tell me what is natural in u even your voice is Fake, I PITY U!

DRESSING STYLE
Your dressing style determines who gets attracted to you most times. If you dress like a discipline lady, only discipline Guys will be attracted to you, and if you dress excessively sexy and provocative, only randy men will come to you for urgent satisfaction of their immediate sex urge so don’t be fooled by media hyping of certain kinds of dressing, they are meant for certain set of ladies for a purpose.

Finally, your ‘hot girl’, ‘pretty girl’, ‘sexy girl’ looks will win you so many men; both the good, and the bad, but your inner beauty, your character and manner are the things that will determine whether any of those men would stay or run.
The mentality of ‘what a man can do a woman can do better’ is a deceit devil has used to deceive and destroy so many ladies today.
I do not intend to attack any personality but to do what is naturally embeded in me which is just to WRITE
I still remain my indomitable self SKILLDAMMY.
I Love U All

1 Like

Re: How I Wish U Change Before It's Too Late by oyinbogirl(f): 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
Some of these are really great points , which i can relate to and agree with. the latter points are really just physical kinds of things.....well.....you should know girls will be girls and some will practice the use of these things and some may not like them at all.. And either way is fine! Seeing as how (most) guys prefer endowed ladies, (and its been no secret they do), im not at all surprised that the use of enhancers has risen... Guys are getting fussier as a rule in what they want, women are trying to keep up. Character & personality should top the list, but then again will like to know how many men place this above looks/figure? Just saying. And as well, you OP, may be surprised how many folk here are married and happily too. Not all see divorce as option....it depend on the person sef and the kind of values each was raised with ...cheers smiley
Re: How I Wish U Change Before It's Too Late by 3ndy(f): 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
Why do u feel that girls are deceptive and fake.?? Sorry to ask you op but how many men are true to who they are?? Without faking themselves.. my dear the mindset of nowadays society has diversed from the one of our parents and ancestors... it is not a new news that women have discovered thier value.. thery nomore have to succomb to the dictatorial life of marraige good or bad as it can be.. they can decide for themselves and be independent. Same as men.. they no more are obbliged to be the head of the household.. carrying the responsability of an entire family on themselves. . If u are wanting a life lime ib the past.. sweetheart it is 2 late 4 dat. U can't critisize globalisation or our modern ways of acting
Re: How I Wish U Change Before It's Too Late by Jovanna(f): 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hmmm! Ladies at it again! hope those who re addicted to d above reads dis nd change b4 it's too late!. . . . Thanks for ur concern @ op
Re: How I Wish U Change Before It's Too Late by Stunner1(f): 1:03am On Sep 20, 2013
its sure nt easy being a woman
Re: How I Wish U Change Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 20, 2013
But gold digging has come to stay nah.

(1) (Reply)

3 Common Mistakes Women Make In The Bedroom. / His Marathon Sex Sometimes Makes Me Faint -wife•no, It Can’t Kill Her -husband / Between Men And Women Who Cheats Most In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.