Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! (1502 Views)

Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / The Right Passwords To Use On Naija Babes / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! by landu(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2008
I have seen people do things and work away with it with their spouses,
i have seen trouble and heartbreaks from some of the decisions we make in life,
i will like to know if it is adviceable to give my email(es) passwords to my wife,
, will that promote trust of destroy our union, she hasn't asked yet but if she does, how will/should i handle it.
Re: Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! by Ekwere(m): 7:34pm On May 02, 2008
Unless you have something to hide from your wife but if you not afraid of anything, you better do.
period.
Re: Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! by iice(f): 7:34pm On May 02, 2008
Those wonderful relationships with zero trust level. . .
Re: Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 02, 2008
if all depends on wat u want to do,if u wanna give it out u can and if not it then dont,giving it out cannot promote trust or destroy d union

afterall if u still wanna cheat u can still cheat wt ur phone,gone r those days wen babes send romantic msgs to a guys box,everything now is thru d phone

and mind u if u still wanna cheat on ur wife u will,so ur giving her ur email password's wont prove ur innocence to her,or build a level of high trust,some men leave their fones wt their wives and still cheat on her
Re: Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! by LadyT(f): 7:39pm On May 02, 2008
Theres no need for her to have your passwords unless she cant trust you. Just because you are married does not mean you cannot have some personal thoughts and tasks of your own as long as you are faithful and love each other theres nothing else needed.
Re: Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! by shilees(f): 8:38pm On May 02, 2008
Except you dont want her to know your account details, dat's if ur bank sends it to your box wink or wat could you be hiding ooh mayb u have a child somewhere shocked and u're scared he/she might decide to say hello to his Daddy sad
Re: Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! by Zandra1(f): 9:25pm On May 02, 2008
What a funny ajuju cheesy cheesy.

Please dont tell me that u wun us to advice u on whether to give ur e-mail password to ur wife or not grin.
Re: Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! by tngtech(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2008
Zandra1:

What a funny ajuju cheesy cheesy.

Please don't tell me that u wun us to advice u on whether to give your e-mail password to your wife or not grin.

nor mind am, sleep dey him eye. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! by chisimdi(f): 1:11pm On May 03, 2008
his_grace:

If you have nothing to hide, why wont you give to her? Do you ask us before giving her your di ck either for her mouth or for her wet jui cy pu ssy? Do you ask us?
ABI OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 03, 2008
his_grace:

Do you ask us before giving her your di ck either for her mouth or for her wet jui cy pu ssy?

Re: Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! by mellow(m): 1:21pm On May 03, 2008
Don't give your Passwords to her. Passwords are personal except

where it is a family E-mail account, but if not don't. No be that one

go show say you love your wife.
Re: Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! by chisimdi(f): 1:23pm On May 03, 2008
mellow:

Don't give your Passwords to her. Passwords are personal except

where it is a family E-mail account, but if not don't. No be that one

go show say you love your wife.

I C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH
Re: Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! by landu(m): 4:44pm On May 06, 2008
info:

my brother you dey too mean to me, i like your sense of humor sha, thanks i got the point though
Re: Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! by Busta(f): 4:52pm On May 06, 2008
and by u giving her your email password, does it prove anything?
so cos u marry now . . no more privacy?

u can open as many as u like . . its free of charge.
Re: Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! by Ecart(m): 4:54pm On May 06, 2008
Giving such passwords is not a good idea.
Loving each other doesn't mean that everyone of you have no right for bit of privacy. Show ur love to her some other way.

If she's asking for such thing, it coul'd mean that she doesn't trust you. cry
Re: Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! by landu(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2008
Busta:

and by u giving her your email password, does it prove anything?
so because u marry now . . no more privacy?

u can open as many as u like . . its free of charge.

this na true talk, we all need some privacy, after all we are all humans,its not about hiding anything, even if i have a child outside, which i don't, i will never keep my child from my house,for my bank details its not safe to give that to your wife and some are sent to my email address, because if you open new emails,as soon as she finds out,then the real trouble starts the bottom line is we are all entitled to some privacy.
Re: Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! by Sisikill: 4:52pm On May 07, 2008
NO

And it's not because you have anything to hide. Just because you are married doesn't mean you can't have some things to yourself.
Re: Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! by femi4: 5:00pm On May 07, 2008
I beliv u dnt password your phone,If u do,I doubt ur integrity.Let your wife trust u.Make your password available 2 her.If my girlfriend can make her password availabe 2 me and mine to her.I wonder why a married man cant do that.Integrity matters,
Re: Help:would You Advice I Give All My Email's Passwords To My Wife! by Busta(f): 5:12pm On May 07, 2008
femi4:

I beliv u dnt password your phone,If u do,I doubt your integrity.Let your wife trust u.Make your password available 2 her.If my girlfriend can make her password availabe 2 me and mine to her.I wonder why a married man can't do that.Integrity matters,

Good for u jare.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Best, What Is Worst At Bed With Expat For Naija Girls? / Does Body Size Matters In A Relationship? / My Heart Goes Out To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.