Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP (22635 Views)

Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize / Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by oddy4real(m): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
sunnyolads1: What concern Poly Ibadan in this matter or where do you study your own..
"DID YOU". past tense grin grin

Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Stonebreath: 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
The next gov to be suspended is me
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
Why won't these Governors that were suspended join ACN? Shey ACN de use style beg amaechi to join them but he refused they will also use style beg these sokoto man.
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
What's all these noise, why take medicine for another man's 'internal' palava

PDP is weeding the weeds that may hinder their harvest by 2015. Simple! grin

Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by anonimi: 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
wellmax: ^^^
Sharrap, and stop spitting nonsense.

Thank God for records and the internet.
This is from the NL archives. Enjoy.

https://www.nairaland.com/52705/femi-pedro-resigns#1103517

If Pedro has indeed resigned then what Tinubu did is pure hypocrisy.

He could not tolerate a disloyal deputy but accuses OBJ of not tolerating Atiku that became a flag bearer of an opposition party and went on an all out attack on OBJ and PDP.

Nigerians like to comment on other peoples issues and offer advice but they never like people talking about their issues nor do they ever agree that they need advice.

This is a clear case of pot calling kettle black.
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Arrogance of "born to rule" at work

Lmao Your Bosses have started to eat themselves raw.... u better go back and complete the apprentice Native Doctor work you left halfway just because of the crumbs these illiterates are giving you because youre soon to be out of a job.

Clown.
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by omenka(m): 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Arrogance of "born to rule" at work

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens!! Now it is 'arogance of born to rule' since it borders on your pupeteer. Had dsame been reported for an oposition party, you would hav been running all over the place, wagging your tail excitedly like a puppy in anticipation of its mother's udder. It wouldave been ''a conglomerate of strange bed fellows'', or "a house torn against itself", or any other silly remark.

I'm quite pleased with this. Hope they soon 'suspend' their way out of Aso Villa. Plague upon this country, that's what they are!

Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
oddy4real:
Well, as you can see from my signature, i am a qualified Lawyer.

YOURE A LAWYER?!!? LMAOOOOO smh only in Nigeria

Anyway, by chance does your wig look anything like this?

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/701303_558558_10150870896409025_555619024_9567029_385350014_n_jpg630b2d0fb602f69debb82fdd3f139cab[/img]

Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by bashydemy(m): 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
na one by one una go finish
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Olayinkaoj(m): 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
2 governors out of 19 that voted Rotimi have been suspended by the party. wont the party suspend the remaining 17? The party needs to suspend Uncle Sege, Oyinlola,Segun Oni,etc. in fact PDP needs to suspend about 98 percent of its members in order to enjoy true loyality. Dont be suprised that all d northern governor will be disloyal to PDP by 6 months to d election

Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by kunlexy1759(m): 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
who is d next governor on d suspension list?
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by philips70(m): 11:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
payless:

You are a PDP card carrying lwayer but not a judge. It is wrong whether it is done by PDP, AC, APC or whatever............. What is democratic about suspending party member for having a different opinion or independent mind? This is democracy and everyone cannot have the same opinion. Mind you, we are not in Saudi Arabia where absolute monachy is practiced. GEJ is not a king for God sake.

No mind the CHARGE and BAIL lawyer. Na police station he office dey.
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
kunlexy1759: who is d next governor on d suspension list?

Babangida Aliyu
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Bashirfuntua(m): 12:04am On Jun 06, 2013
Rise and fall of pdp. Dear wammako we have free accomodation here in apc
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by nijanigga: 12:25am On Jun 06, 2013
Meritbaba: Maybe Okupe actually made a mistake, maybe its PDP to collapse by 2014
Maybe? that's the reality.Jonathan is doomed.
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by nijanigga: 12:26am On Jun 06, 2013
By now VP -sambo will be jittery, he hasn't make any comment of the recent developments.
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 06, 2013
Good riddance to bad rubbish, he had always been an ACN person in disguise. Wammakko was never meant to be Governor in the first place, Mukhtar Shagari should have been. PDP gave him the guber seat on a platter of gold having decamped from ANPP a couple of weeks to the election.
Let PDP suspend all these disloyal governors, their absence in PDP cannot be felt in anyway. Which of them can win an election without PDP's machinery. The only PDP Governor that has proved his popularity/political clout is Gov Isa Yuguda of Bauchi that moved out of PDP to ANPP to contest the 2007 gubernatorial election. Of course, he won(He made his then special assistant, Present FCT Minister Bala Mohammed contest the senate seat against the then incumbent Gov Adamu Muazu(PDP) and Bala won - That's what I call political might!, not the Amaechi/Aliyu/Lamido rambling!). Let the other Governors try that and let's see if that wouldn't be the end of their political careers. As far as I am concerned, the only Governor that would be a monumental loss to the PDP if he ever leaves the party is Gov Isa Yuguda, others do not have any strong follower-ship that can transform into victory if they should decamp to any other political party. These bunch of ingrates should be chased out of the party before they cause further havoc to the party from within. They should not only be suspended, PDP should help them decamp to APC. They don't bring anything to the table, shikena!

Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Yorubaman40: 12:42am On Jun 06, 2013
payless:

We don't know that yet because no one has been suspended in APC. If APC ever tries the same thing PDP is doing, we shall comdemn them too.

It looks like u are not conversant with Nigerian politics. For ur information d current leader of APC, Tinubu, has successfully impeached/removed 3 deputy governors in Lagos for holding contrary views to his since 1999 ; 1. Kofoworola Buckno,Dec 2002 2. Femi Pedro,2007 3.Sarah Sosan 2011( though Fashola was simply forced to drop her for second-term at Tinubus insistence).If Tinubu could wield such powers as a governor/former governor,what would u expect if he or his proxy becomes d President ? Jonathan is still learning to be democratically authoritanian when compared to some APC sponsors.Confirm d above from google research and let me read ur condemnation of APC as u promised.I hope u are a man of honour.

Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Mogidi: 12:48am On Jun 06, 2013
Did you boneheads not read the numerous examples oddy4real showed about the suspensions in ACN/CPC as well.

Here it is again for you blind boneheads

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/rivers-acn-suspends-five-for-anti-party-activities/
Kaduna state : ACN Suspends Five members
http://www.cityflavourmagazine.com/?p=5134
Rivers ACN ‘suspends’ five for anti-party activities
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/rivers-acn-suspends-five-for-anti-party-activities/
Enugu ACN suspends ex-guber candidate, 21 others
http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/05/20/enugu-acn-suspends-ex-guber-candidate-21-others/
CPC Suspends Adamawa Chairman, Expels Assembly Candidate
http://leadership.ng/news/050513/cpc-suspends-adamawa-chairman-expels-assembly-candidate
https://www.nairaland.com/52705/femi-pedro-resigns#1103517

Reading through this thread you'd think suspension only happens in PDP.
ROFLMAO!!!!

Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 06, 2013
Yorubaman40: [/b]
It looks like u are not conversant with Nigerian politics. For ur information d current leader of APC, Tinubu, has successfully impeached/removed 3 deputy governors in Lagos for holding contrary views to his since 1999 ; 1. Kofoworola Buckno,Dec 2002 2. Femi Pedro,2007 3.Sarah Sosan 2011( though Fashola was simply forced to drop her for second-term at Tinubus insistence).If Tinubu could wield such powers as a governor/former governor,what would u expect if he or his proxy becomes d President ? Jonathan is still learning to be democratically authoritanian when compared to some APC sponsors.Confirm d above from google research and let me read ur condemnation of APC as u promised.I hope u are a man of honour.

Like I said before, Tinubu did it does not make it right for anyone else to do it. It was undemocratic for Tinubu to do something like that. Kofoworola Bucknor should have seek redress in court. I am not a partisan person like most people do here. I don't care about tribe, party or religion like some of do.

All I care for is good governance.
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Mogidi: 12:55am On Jun 06, 2013
payless:

Like I said before, Tinubu did it does not make it right for anyone else to do it. It was undemocratic for Tinubu to do something like that. Kofoworola Bucknor should have seek redress in court. I am not a partisan person like most people do here. I don't care about tribe, party or religion like some of do.

All I care for is good governance.

Why do you think political parties have rules? Now if your party says you have broken their rule the least you could do is meet with the NWC of your party as is the case with Wamako, no?
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 06, 2013
Mogidi:

Why do you think political parties have rules? Now if your party says you have broken their rule the least you could do is meet with the NWC of your party as is the case with Wamako, no?

It is very hard to believe any rule has been broken. The whole saga has something to do with the vote for Amaechi at NGF election. In U.S, people of the same party disagree everytime with Obama without being suspended or intimidated. GEJ is not a king but a President. How many times have your heard politicians being suspended or banned by their parties in U.K or U.S?
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by ultraendowed(m): 1:26am On Jun 06, 2013
der's no pdp downfall anywer guys..... for those beefin pdp, apc isnt a beta choice guys
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by mensdept: 1:30am On Jun 06, 2013
After watching that disgraceful video of our disgraceful governors during the NGF meeting, I know that they should not just be suspended, but sacked and the states dissolved and merged back to the regional or a regional setup.
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Mogidi: 1:39am On Jun 06, 2013
@payless
It is very hard to believe any rule has been broken.
Your above statement doesn't make sense because you can't sit there and tell me you have all the facts. That's why he should have gone to the meeting with the NWC to clear his name.

It does happen overseas but not as often:

Last month in the US
Bernalillo County GOP suspends executive director
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s3009942.shtml

Only 3 days ago in Britain
Labour Party suspends peers Lord Mackenzie

http://www.tfa.net/2013/06/03/labour-party-suspends-peers-lord-mackenzie-of-framwellgate-and-lord-cunningham-in-new-cash-for-questions-scandal/

If you belong to an organisation you have to respect its rules or leave, its not complicated if you think about it. This is why parties and organisations have rules, am shocked you don't seem to grasp that aspect.

If senator McCain was to meet president Obama with a view to replacing senator Joe Biden as vice president I think the GOP would suspend McCain. You don't have as much decamping and re-camping in US politics like we do in Nigeria. Common sense says because it happens more in Nigeria, we are bound to hear more of it here.

Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 06, 2013
Mogidi: @payless

Your above statement doesn't make sense because you can't sit there and tell me you have all the facts. That's why he should have gone to the meeting with the NWC to clear his name.

It does happen overseas but not as often:
Bernalillo County GOP suspends executive director
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s3009942.shtml

Only 3 days ago in Britain
Labour Party suspends peers Lord Mackenzie

http://www.tfa.net/2013/06/03/labour-party-suspends-peers-lord-mackenzie-of-framwellgate-and-lord-cunningham-in-new-cash-for-questions-scandal/

If you belong to an organisation you have to respect its rules or leave, its not complicated if you think about it. This is why parties and organisations have rules, am shocked you don't seem to grasp that aspect.

If senator McCain was to meet president Obama with a view to replacing senator Joe Biden as vice president I think the GOP would suspend McCain. You don't have as much decamping and re-camping in US politics like we do in Nigeria. Common sense says because it happens more in Nigeria, we are bound to hear more of it here.

You are comparing apples and oranges here. Don't bring analogy of McCain and Biden into this because it won't fly. How many times have you seen a Democratic Party or Republican party member being suspended for disagreeing with the President of the United State? Zel Miller, a democrat spoke at Republican convention in 2004 in support of George Bush and was not suspended. Al Davis spoke at many Republican functions in the last two years as a democrat but was never suspended or intimidated. All these suspensions have something to do with the Governors who voted for Amaechi. These Governors are against Jonathan and they are being purnished for that. Disregard the talk of "disobeying party rules". The beauty of democracy is that; you can be in the same party and disagree with opinion of others. Working with Amaechi and bringing his adversaries to his side is not a sign of weakness. It is a sign of leadership. Jonathan should thread carefully. Where is Obasanjo, Abacha, or Babangida today. No one knows what lies ahead.

You don't need a Governor to appear in one office to defend himself in this age of digital world.
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by guass(m): 2:53am On Jun 06, 2013
This suspension shows clearly that PDP is in disarray. The former DG of the National Security Adviser once observed that the problem of Nigeria is PDP. The root of corruption here in Nigeria now is PDP. Evidently CORRUPTION is on the back foot.
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by ogorsunday(m): 4:55am On Jun 06, 2013
it show that PDP is a decipline party not like ACN that took the party like a family something... PDP is a very good party.
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 06, 2013
oddy4real:
i am still waiting for the day you would post something sensible on Nairaland.
Why suspending them? Is this democracy? So because they are party members, displeasure shuold not be shown. The Op that the party is losing it if they are not careful. Imagine if all siting PDP Govenors are suspended and all deflected to another party, would it be easy for PDP to retain power?
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by EagleNest(m): 5:44am On Jun 06, 2013
tomakint: Too many clowns on Nairaland lately! Jonathan is taking PDP through a phase unfortunately, many goons especially from the oppositions seem not to see the handwriting on the wall that PDP is weeding out the bad eggs and thereby creating a stronger party faithful members who will be loyal to the leader, the man, Jonathan! By the time this process is concluded, 2014 will be used as a time to win new 'faithful' that will take the opposition by surprise - you can quote me!
I dey laugh... cheesy
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 06, 2013
tomakint: Too many clowns on Nairaland lately! Jonathan is taking PDP through a phase unfortunately, many goons especially from the oppositions seem not to see the handwriting on the wall that PDP is weeding out the bad eggs and thereby creating a stronger party faithful members who will be loyal to the leader, the man, Jonathan! By the time this process is concluded, 2014 will be used as a time to win new 'faithful' that will take the opposition by surprise - you can quote me!
Well, could be true and could also turn awful if not strategically handled
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by phildon: 5:49am On Jun 06, 2013
Jarus: I'm surprised PDP are just suspending Sokoto Governor Wammako. The man has actually never been in PDP in spirit. He was brought from ANPP in 2007. He is just there for federal advantage, never loyal to the party. I have always seen him as a-PDP. It should be recalled that he was the only PDP governor tha stood by zoning till the end.
And zoning was not a PDP idea abi?

Buhari Receives Medical Doctors From Greece (photos) / FG Stops Air Peace Flight Operations To Benue Over Grudge With Governor Ortom / Lagos Government To Transform Oworonshoki Waterfront (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57