Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP (22634 Views)

Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize / Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by ZURYZEST(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2013
let them deal with whatever issues, its their business, not mine, if they like they should suspend all PDP elected governors
na dem know
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Dagoma: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2013
Suspend all of the Governors, Baba Aremu, I dey follow you laugh wo!
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by lordimpaq(m): 9:17am On Jun 06, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.Anoda bold step in a right directn.Suspend all d anti-party Govs n consolidate on d loyal ones.Let them join Arabic Peoples Congress APC,2 continue their activities.Dats y i like n wil vote 4 JONATHAN again 4 removing unwantd weeds among them,4 a smooth run in 2015.Ehe......plz dn't 4get 2 remove Aliyu Babangida 2.

Sorry, May I ask what is "anti party"?
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by wwwkaycom(m): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2013
PDP! you mean this crumbling house? The death of this behemoth is imminent
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Idazinim: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2013
oddy4real:
see guy, this is strictly PDP affairs. it isnt anybody's business.

And in any case, no be only two suspensions alone. I dey come jare
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by abbakacici: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2013
Next on the list of suspention are. 4 governors that is KWANKWASO of kano LAMIDO of jigawa NYAKO of adamawa. BABANGIDA of niger. And this two AHMED of kwara and DAKINGARI of kebbi have to chose their loyalty. Because these r other 6 pdp governor that vote for amechi
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by kamalahmed(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2013
I thank Mr. Payless, Gamji007 and Sincere 9gerian and others on their comments
I think this guy oddy4real that attack every nairalanders on this matter is;
1. not a principle person
2. Not independent minded person
3. Is a tutelage
4. ASEWO (Prostitution)
5. Corrupt PDP fellow and Hypocrite.

Because I am a member of SO SO SO PARTY, so I must be agree with all their ruling and decision?
- Would t husband and wife have different opinion on a matter, then, because of that u will kill your wife, or tel her to pack?
- Would t Son and Father have different opinion on which course to read in university? then, because of that u will kill your son, and call judans?
- So, a party member must always agree with all his ideas all the time?
What is the essence of education? The essence of education is to make u a functional and an independernt minded person of your own, and not to asewo (prosititution).

Thus, mr oddy4real, you be PDP asewo (prosititution).

2 Likes

Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by ATMCARD2(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2013
lordimpaq:

Sorry, May I ask what is "anti party"?
.Broz,plz google it.
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Onos4real(m): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2013
PDP shuld go and suspend Gari seller at Okurekpo market becos, they hav not b coming d PDP Gari Union meeting na aaaaaaaaaa!
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by okechukwu2013: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2013
Appology for opening the wrong topic. Whistles to self as I looks for more important topics to read
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by freebreezeyz(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2013
[quote author=kamalahmed]I thank Mr. Payless, Gamji007 and Sincere 9gerian and others on their comments
I think this guy oddy4real that attack every nairalanders on this matter is;
1. not a principle person
2. Not independent minded person
3. Is a tutelage
4. ASEWO (Prostitution)
5. Corrupt PDP fellow and Hypocrite.

Because I am a member of SO SO SO PARTY, so I must be agree with all their ruling and decision?
- Would t husband and wife have different opinion on a matter, then, because of that u will kill your wife, or tel her to pack?
- Would t Son and Father have different opinion on which course to read in university? then, because of that u will kill your son, and call judans?
- So, a party member must always agree with all his ideas all the time?
What is the essence of education? The essence of education is to make u a functional and an independernt minded person of your own, and not to asewo (prosititution).

Thus, mr oddy4real, you be PDP asewo (prosititution).

Been reading thru this thread from the beginning. I must say some comments are so correct with the back-ups following it. But a high level of childish behaviour has been exhibited by some so called lawyers here and others.

Meanwhile @ mr lawyer, EVERTHING dat happens in feedeefee has its origin and genesis! U dont just wake up one morning and see pdp doing d 'right thing' all of a sudden. Kindly agree to what some peeps have been telling u and trace it to Amaechi and other matters arising. Think of Y dey are now suddenly being 'holy' by punishing an erring member who ignored their insistence of showing up in their NWC. My guy, IF HE HAD SHOWED UP AND AIRED HIS MIND, TRUST ME, SAME THING WLD HAVE STILL HAPPENED AND BY THEN IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LABELED SOMETHN ELSE! So for the peeps hurriedly telling us or reminding us that parties have d right to discipline their members, TRACE D GENESIS (am not saying ALL instances are a case of witch-hunting).

I rest my case.........................

And pls for those that are doing more of ARGUMENTUM AD BACULUM here, pls act more maturely..They knw demselves.

Cheers..........
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by AbuMikey(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2013
I can see the downfall of Satan!!
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by deletrue: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
payless:

What a deflated clown you are! Even in U.S, Governors and politicians have problems with their party heirachy without getting banned or suspended. This isn't democracy we are practicing in Nigeria, it is autocracy in display. I can list tens of Democrats who have criticized Obama without him hounding them all over the place.

Jonathan is jittery of what lies ahead of PDP primaries. Fact!
That is the best decision ever taken by pdp. There are two option in life and indeed in democracy. No one is allowed to sit on top of a fence. Because it displays danger and amount to sabotage. You think jona or pdp is formed to record failure? Of course no. Hence they are in order to take decisive measures to suspend and expel any two direction members. That is the reward for attempting to kill two bird at once. Do hear that? Be reasonable, ok

1 Like

Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Alxmyr(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
payless:

Like I said earlier, tell the court it is PDP affairs when GEJ and his cohorts are dragged to the court for their autocratic tendencies.

There is limit to court interference in party matter. The party is at liberty to choose its internal cleansing processes.

1 Like

Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Abdulmalik42: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
Somebody is digging his grave by suspending governors,
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by deletrue: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Mogidi: Did you boneheads not read the numerous examples oddy4real showed about the suspensions in ACN/CPC as well.

Here it is again for you blind boneheads

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/rivers-acn-suspends-five-for-anti-party-activities/
Kaduna state : ACN Suspends Five members
http://www.cityflavourmagazine.com/?p=5134
Rivers ACN ‘suspends’ five for anti-party activities
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/rivers-acn-suspends-five-for-anti-party-activities/
Enugu ACN suspends ex-guber candidate, 21 others
http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/05/20/enugu-acn-suspends-ex-guber-candidate-21-others/
CPC Suspends Adamawa Chairman, Expels Assembly Candidate
http://leadership.ng/news/050513/cpc-suspends-adamawa-chairman-expels-assembly-candidate
https://www.nairaland.com/52705/femi-pedro-resigns#1103517

Reading through this thread you'd think suspension only happens in PDP.
ROFLMAO!!!!
your list contain only low class members. Show where you have suspended governors.
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by Mylove55(f): 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
They want to discipling,His excellency as if,he is a pupil,someone dat is in charge of more than 5 million people,shame on Gej,tukur,and pdp.
Re: Wamakko Governor Of Sokoto Suspended By PDP by twanson(m): 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2013
payless:

What is anti party in voting for Amaechi at the NGF election? It is wrong to suspend a party member whether ACN or PDP. How many times have you heard politicians were suspended by their parties in U.S or U.K? This is not a democracy as we know it.

Having an independent mind is not synonimous to anti party activity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Inspects Reconstruction Of Aba-Owerri Road In Abia State. PICS / Bashiru Apapa: More Than Five Govs, Other Top Leaders Are Working For Peter Obi / Buhari Receives Medical Doctors From Greece (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.