Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? (3257 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by UyiIredia(m): 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Did you read my response to Muskeeto. Guy, drop the strawmen.....dont put words in my mouth

Respond to me.
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
*Kails*:
what a depressing world that would be undecided
and it's slowly getting there.

hopefully I will be long gone before it's completely
turned into a nuclear war ravaged - anti morality - lawless shythole. cheesy

The dark ages was a depressing, lawless shythole world......also very religious......
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by MrTroll(m): 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ihedinobi:

It matters very little where you were, friend.
oh yes it does. When you seem to insinuate that I didn't understand enough what was being said. Lol grin
Ihedinobi fashi, I know your style.
musKeeto:

Who do you think would win a game of musical chairs? grin
between who and who?
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
Mr Troll: oh yes it does. When you seem to insinuate that I didn't understand enough what was being said. Lol grin
Ihedinobi fashi, I know your style.

My friend, that you were part of something from the start of it does not at all mean or guarantee that you comprehended it although it does mean that you should have. You simply failed to understand what you were witnessing or participating in. And the evidence is in the very example you offered to prove your point.

Tell me how I changed my position in that matter. Did I renege on my stand that Deep Sight was culpable in his own misfortune? Where exactly did I do an about-face there? Can you show it?

Furthermore, did I not say to musKeeto that he missed the point I was making? What was that point, do you know? Can you show that it was absent in what I'd said previously and thus prove that I was lying when I claimed to have been misunderstood?
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 21, 2013
Ihedinobi:

My friend, that you were part of something from the start of it does not at all mean or guarantee that you comprehended it although it does mean that you should have. You simply failed to understand what you were witnessing or participating in. And the evidence is in the very example you offered to prove your point.

Tell me how I changed my position in that matter. Did I renege on my stand that Deep Sight was culpable in his own misfortune? Where exactly did I do an about-face there? Can you show it?

Furthermore, did I not say to musKeeto that he missed the point I was making? What was that point, do you know? Can you show that it was absent in what I'd said previously and thus prove that I was lying when I claimed to have been misunderstood?

Everybody misunderstands you
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by MrTroll(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2013
Ihedinobi:

do you know you have just proved me right again?
I didn't say you lied. I said when caught in your own web of twisty logic you always claim to have been misunderstood by everybody. I don't need to quote all the back and forth statements but I can post the link here. Everybody can see where you were insisting everybody misunderstood you, including jesoul. Lol...that quote by muskeeto? Summarised it all.
You no go ever gree. We know your style...

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2013
Mr Troll: do you know you have just proved me right again?
I didn't say you lied. I said when caught in your own web of twisty logic you always claim to have been misunderstood by everybody. I don't need to quote all the back and forth statements but I can post the link here. Everybody can see where you were insisting everybody misunderstood you, including jesoul. Lol...that quote by muskeeto? Summarised it all.

I knew this would happen......everyone always misunderstands Ihedinobi after they debunk him
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by UyiIredia(m): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
Logicboy03:

The dark ages was a depressing, lawless shythole world......also very religious......

The renaissance and Enlightenment ages where also religious. Thence, modern science finds its beginnings. I calls it Athena (logic and science) springing out from the head of Zeus (faith and religion).
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

The renaissance and Enlightenment ages where also religious. Thence, modern science finds its beginnings. I calls it Athena (logic and science) springing out from the head of Zeus (faith and religion).

Enligtenment and religion didnt mix....but feel free to be a religiously biased deist
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by UyiIredia(m): 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
Logicboy03:
Enligtenment and religion didnt mix....but feel free to be a religiously biased deist

I hope you know icons of the Enlightenment era (eg. Descartes) were Christians. My current position is tentative. Keep that in mind.
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 22, 2013
Mr Troll: do you know you have just proved me right again?

This was what you said, dude:
Mr Troll: You've succeeded in moving far away from your initial position. Much like Ihedinobi when caught in his own web of twisty logic. He'll start a long escapism essay and at the end claim that he was misunderstood by everybody

I'm not concerned about the part that I ever claim to be misunderstood. Ordinarily it's not a unique claim. I'm concerned with your claim that I use twisty logic that characteristically results in my ending up far from the position that I started with. Now, if that were true then there'd be something worth listening to in your claim that I hide behind claims that I've been misunderstood.

Now, if indeed I do use twisty logic then as my arguments develop, my positions will change. And the questions I've asked are simple tests that will prove whether or not in that particular example you gave my position altered at all. I daresay you can't answer them honestly without swallowing your words.

Bonus point: were you then saying that I was telling the truth when I said that I was misunderstood?
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by MrTroll(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2013
Ihedinobi:

This was what you said, dude:

I'm not concerned about the part that I ever claim to be misunderstood. Ordinarily it's not a unique claim. I'm concerned with your claim that I use twisty logic that characteristically results in my ending up far from the position that I started with. Now, if that were true then there'd be something worth listening to in your claim that I hide behind claims that I've been misunderstood.

Now, if indeed I do use twisty logic then as my arguments develop, my positions will change. And the questions I've asked are simple tests that will prove whether or not in that particular example you gave my position altered at all. I daresay you can't answer them honestly without swallowing your words.

Bonus point: were you then saying that I was telling the truth when I said that I was misunderstood?
yo! Lemme break it down for you:

1)Ihedinobi says a black cloth is grey
2) Everybody screams and says 'hey! How can you say that cloth is grey? Its clearly black!'
3) Ihedinobi starts a long essay detailing the science behind the perception of the grey colour and ends up saying that in fact grey is just a shade of black and that he was 'misunderstood'
4) Everybody is like

Now tell me again that that is not some clever twisty logic? Insteadd of you to just agree that the cloth is black, not grey. But no, you have to write a phd thesis first. I hail thee!
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
Mr. Troll, I hope you've got some glucose and energizer batteries.. You'll need it...

Jesus'll return before Ihe sees what everyone sees...
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2013
Mr Troll: yo! Lemme break it down for you:

2) Everybody screams and says 'hey! How can you say that cloth is grey? Its clearly black!'
3) Ihedinobi starts a long essay detailing the science behind the perception of the grey colour and ends up saying that in fact grey is just a shade of black and that he was 'misunderstood'
4) Everybody is like

Now tell me again that that is not some clever twisty logic? Insteadd of you to just agree that the cloth is black, not grey. But no, you have to write a phd thesis first. I hail thee!

I even have a better version;

Atheist; Omniscience cant exist with freewill

Ihedi; That is false...can you explain how?

Atheist; If God knows everything including the future, the he already knows the exact path you will take. No choice

Ihedi; Wow, you dont understand the meaning of freewill and predestination.

Atheist; Even if you dont believe me, there are encyclopedias of philosophy on this issue

Ihedi; You misunderstand me and lol....the encyclopedias- talk about argument from authority grin grin

Atheist; dafuq argument from authority? I explained my points and even pointed you to research on it?

Iheid; grin lol...you didnt understand my point and you have confused yourself because you didnt understand the predestination that you were arguing

=================

Ihedinobi- trolling by misunderstanding

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
Mr Troll: yo! Lemme break it down for you:

4) Everybody is like

I love how you guys always manage to end up showing everyone that it is actually yourself that you are accusing when you point fingers.

Now, I asked you to show how I was lying about my claim that I was misunderstood and you responded that you didn't say that I lied and went right ahead to insinuate yet again that I lied. I wonder if you guys have recognized that Christians who take you seriously in discussions do so entirely in the hopes of stirring your reason to life not because you are characterized by intelligence.

Ok. You've got two things to do now:

1. Show what obvious lie I told or obviously erroneous argument I made in that example

2. Show how my position changed.

I've asked you (2) before but, as expected, you ignored the questions. As expected, you guys are only good for making wild claims that you can hardly ever defend and which more often than not are altogether false.
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
musKeeto: Mr. Troll, I hope you've got some glucose and energizer batteries.. You'll need it...

I'm pretty sure that Ihe's sight is not the problem here. It's musKeeto's incredible bent to dishonesty that is.
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
Logicboy03:

I even have a better version;

Atheist; Omniscience cant exist with freewill

Ihedi; That is false...can you explain how?

Atheist; If God knows everything including the future, the he already knows the exact path you will take. No choice

Ihedi; Wow, you dont understand the meaning of freewill and predestination.

Atheist; Even if you dont believe me, there are encyclopedias of philosophy on this issue

Ihedi; You misunderstand me and lol....the encyclopedias- talk about argument from authority grin grin

Atheist; dafuq argument from authority? I explained my points and even pointed you to research on it?

Iheid; grin lol...you didnt understand my point and you have confused yourself because you didnt understand the predestination that you were arguing

=================

Ihedinobi- trolling by misunderstanding

Believe me, I've never seen anyone as intellectually wanting as you...not counting mad men and ooman, of course, for obvious reasons.
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Believe me, I've never seen anyone as intellectually wanting as you...not counting mad men and ooman, of course, for obvious reasons.

Troll on!
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by MrTroll(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
Ihedinobi:

I love how you guys always manage to end up showing everyone that it is actually yourself that you are accusing when you point fingers.

Now, I asked you to show how I was lying about my claim that I was misunderstood and you responded that you didn't say that I lied and went right ahead to insinuate yet again that I lied. I wonder if you guys have recognized that Christians who take you seriously in discussions do so entirely in the hopes of stirring your reason to life not because you are characterized by intelligence.

Ok. You've got two things to do now:

1. Show what obvious lie I told or obviously erroneous argument I made in that example

2. Show how my position changed.

I've asked you (2) before but, as expected, you ignored the questions. As expected, you guys are only good for making wild claims that you can hardly ever defend and which more often than not are altogether false.
maybe now I have do an ihedinobi and accuse of misunderstanding grin

Lemme say again what I said in pidgin:

Anytime person catch you when you yarn dust you go always de claim say na lie no be dust you yarn, say d tin be say dem no understand.kapisce? I doubt!

You ihedinobi asked me to prove it. I showed you an excerp from a thread where you said some quite insensitive things to deepsight. Everybody else saw it for what it was but you still clung on, twisting, turning and claiming you were misunderstood. What did you then do again?

Claim I didn't understand the thread at all grin

I usually don't do this but I think I'll post many excerps from that thread...

Never mind, you'll still claim I didn't understand what I posted. Maybe I need a tutorial in Ihedinobi's school of understanding!
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by MrTroll(m): 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
musKeeto: Mr. Troll, I hope you've got some glucose and energizer batteries.. You'll need it...

ah!
The game of chairs...
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by truthislight: 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
musKeeto:

If only you'd question evolution for giving men 'sperm' and women 'ovaries'... Maybe each gender should have both..

cheesy

Now, there are certain train of reasoning/thought processes that does not give room for absurdities as an option.

Am surprise. smiley
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
Mr Troll: maybe now I have do an ihedinobi and accuse of misunderstanding grin

Lemme say again what I said in pidgin:

Anytime person catch you when you yarn dust you go always de claim say na lie no be dust you yarn, say d tin be say dem no understand.kapisce? I doubt!

You ihedinobi asked me to prove it. I showed you an excerp from a thread where you said some quite insensitive things to deepsight. Everybody else saw it for what it was but you still clung on, twisting, turning and claiming you were misunderstood. What did you then do again?

Claim I didn't understand the thread at all grin

I usually don't do this but I think I'll post many excerps from that thread...

Never mind, you'll still claim I didn't understand what I posted. Maybe I need a tutorial in Ihedinobi's school of understanding!

Guy, post that thread...let us nail Ihedinobi once and for all.....this guy has made that "misunderstood" claim for far too long

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by mazaje(m): 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2013
Logicboy03:

Guy, post that thread...let us nail Ihedinobi once and for all.....this guy has made that "misunderstood" claim for far too long

LOL!!!! . . . . . .No be small thing. . .
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by MrTroll(m): 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
Logicboy03:

coming right up... wink
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by MrTroll(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
link here

Ihedinobi:

Figured I should address this. You'll forgive me, won't you? smiley

I saw his story on this thread before he created a new thread for it. I did feel for him but strongly disagreed with his conclusions regarding the matter. I refrained from expressing what I thought because I felt he might receive my opinions as a belittling of his misfortune. However, it might serve everyone if I expressed those views now.

If I came to the US and stayed away from the parks because I thought I would have to pay to enjoy them (my understanding is that you don't, am
I right?), I think I would be rightly labeled "naive". If in the same country I refused to call the police when someone pulls a fast one on me and threatens me too just because I'm afraid that the police would seize the opportunity to blow large holes in my pocket, I'm pretty sure I'd get educated on how I'm no longer in Nigeria. My point is, it was a very naive thing to do to be on the streets of Lagos in any thing short of an armoured tank at that time of the night. Plain naive. It was also hilarious, incredibly too maybe, that he should have expected more from the Nigerian police than he got.

That's the point I was trying to make about treating each nation and people-group according to their uniqueness and peculiarity. It's useless to say, "it should not be so, such-and-such does this and has that or would not have allowed that or condoned this". The reality is, you're not in such-and-such, you're in Nigeria. You should act like it.

Now acting like it is not necessarily condoning failure, instead it's recognizing and acknowledging its existence and as such. That in itself is the first step toward fixing the failure. Nobody ever fixed anything by wishing or complaining them away. They always started by making their peace with the fact that there was something to be fixed.

So, while you could probably very quickly and effortlessly supply fifty more horrid stories like his before I've finished telling one good one, the question is: is there hope, or is there a practical basis for hope that Nigeria will turn around? As long as I can point to at least one positive thing that does not fail in the face of the hundred negatives, there is hope. Question asked and answered.
answer by jesoul
JeSoul: Infact ehn...I'm not sure I want to touch this post lol.

If you're indeed saying basic and fundamental social ideals or expectations of proper human behavior should not be universal....then you're on your own oh! Nigeria does not exist in a vaccum - if we don't demand we rise up the world standards - well this is why we're fading more & more in the rear view mirror compared to much of the world. And I'm afraid the daily grind in naija may have imprinted a sort of desensitized cynicism on you (my turn to yab abi? smiley) no but really - I'm serious, recognizing failure does not have to take on this folded-arm approach of "well, it is what it is". I fear you oh.

another response...
Chrisbenogor:
angry angry angry angry
Yo Yo YO YO
This is so not cool, you have just demonstrated that you lack the practical and intellectual onus to discuss anything Nigeria and Nigerian. So what about the people that were in their houses? They should not be in anything less than a fortified bunker?
SHAKING MY HEAD angry angry angry

chairman's response...
Ihedinobi:

[size=28pt]I think you might have completely misunderstood me[/size]. I was not at all implying that it is not right to expect and demand right behavior and proper conduct from human beings wherever they are. I was saying that even such an expectation must be balanced with the correct appreciation of the obtaining realities.

For instance, would you roll up to a grocery store in a gang-infested ghetto in New York and leave your car unlocked just because you can do it in, say, Beverly Hills? Or would you take a walk at night in an alley right there in the US known for its attraction for r.ap.i.sts, especially without a means of securing your safety first? And these because there's a basic and fundamental social ideal of human behavior that is universal?

I'm imagining that you'll agree with me that my questions are rhetorical. You couldn't do such things in the States for such a reason. You'd be considered mentally imbalanced or stu.pid, I think. It's the same with the issue. Granted Nigeria should not be a jungle, but it sure as nails is. Because it is, while every reasonable person with Love in their heart is working to fix the situation, such a person will also respect the realities on ground. That means that any day I come over to the States, you could come along with me for a late-night drive but there's no chance on earth I'm ever gonna spin my wheels after 10pm on the streets of Lagos if I can do anything about it until I'm sure that the Nigerian policeman on the streets has had his head fixed.

In this case, it would seem that I'm the one being realistic rather than you, wouldn't you say? wink

another one...
Ihedinobi: Oh damn! Done gone and stirred the freaking hornets' nest, have I. sad

Guys, I'm just saying that while his experience was very unfortunate, the chances of it happening at all would have been very very low, very near to zero, if he had only accounted correctly for the current social and economic realities of Nigeria. I'm not at all excusing those murderers and ra.pists.

Chrisbenogor, have you considered that they might have been hanging around waiting for some night owl to show up with a free ride for them? Would they have been able to get around and break into people's homes if they hadn't jacked Deep Sight's SUV? Perhaps . . . maybe if they'd got some other unfortunate guy or lady. But they apparently needed the wheels.

It even makes sense to me that they hung around at the entrance of the estate. I come from a lower middle class background and I assure you that you won't find many with such backgrounds hanging around at night. But the upper classes tend to begin to feel untouchable and grow careless so that it would make sense for some late bird to show up and conveniently hand their ride over to them hooligans.
jesoul...
JeSoul: ^But what about the people that were sitting down in their own homes minding their business? (to echo Chris' point)
JeSoul: A little but I think I get the main gist of your position - "in naija it is what it is so act accordingly" abi?

I totally understand and concur with recognizing where you are - and then adjusting your behavior to protect yourself. That is reasonable. What is not reasonable is that it seems to be the norm rather than the exception - and that you appear almost non-chalantly resigned to this reality is....I dunno, not cool & not inspiring.

I stayed out late ~12am one night with friends in this very same area and my dad was freaking out when I returned. I now see how foolish I was - to have a misplaced expectation of not being invaded at my girl's house and being robbed & ra.ped. I know you don't condone the evil, but the way you articulate your position leaves a lot to be desired sir.
another one by Chrisbenogor
Chrisbenogor: Ihedinobi,
I did not want to answer you on the deep sight issue but just incase you are thinking you made sense, let me tell you why I still think it was in bad taste and how you lack a fundamental understanding of lagos and Nigeria.

First and foremost the rich people in Nigeria especially lagos are the most security conscious people. The very rich have bullet proof cars and some have gun slinging mobile policemen on standby. Your asssertion that because he is upper class society which makes him unconcerned with security issues is factually basless. Victoria Island is as safe as it can get in lagos, there are times when you have to go out late to do something like take your sister Jesoul to that christian night club at oriental hotel.
If not him then maybe they would get someone else, and those people who jejedly stayed in their houses still get robbed, your argument folds completely on itself.

Finally how does all this spell hope?
Walks away shaking my head.
ihedinobi's reply...
Ihedinobi:

There's such a thing as a Christian night club? shocked And in a hotel in Lagos? Now that's something I gotta see!

You know, I think you got my arguments a bit twisted and you didn't quite account for its entirety.

I've considered trying to untangle the confusions in your representation of my take on the matter and have even tried. It's really not a cool job. So now I've highlighted the parts I have trouble with.

It's easy to think that the green follows from the red, but does it really? Not necessarily. The same thing that has you thinking that the rich are the most security conscious is the thing I say that makes them careless. If I were a criminal, targeting the rich would be more work and would involve greater risk, but it would not be impossible and the rewards would certainly more attractive. Also, it would be easier because they would actually be more careless than people who have to ride around in cars that are not bullet-proof and cannot afford an armed private guard. Being security-conscious is more than building an impregnable (in-ya-mind tinz) vault around oneself.

The blue. I didn't quite make this assertion. I mentioned the upper classes as a psychology. Consider that night clubbing is cool and probably very safe in more developed countries. People return home between midnight and four a.m. without issues. Here in Nigeria, it is still done, but, as far as I know, by daredevils. These daredevils are not limited to the upper classes but the feeling of safety in the act (that is, night movement) is a psychology peculiar to the upper classes and "westernized" Nigerians. I pointed that out to give a possible reason for which the whole thing surprised him. Any other Nigerian in touch with the realities of our country would not have been surprised.

The purple. Apparently, being in Lagos, Nigeria is a severe handicap for Victoria Island safety-wise.

The brown. This is where you completely lost my argument. This part indicates that you think I was blaming Deep Sight for his misfortune. That's why you were upset enough to ignore my arguments and then, more likely than not, [size=28pt]misrepresent them due to misunderstanding[/size]. I do not blame him. I am only pointing out that he had the wrong score of Nigeria. If he hadn't, his story may have been the same but his sentiments would have been different.
Also, I did point out that those criminals were probably out there waiting for wheels. It just happened to be Deep Sight. I know a few people that would have pulled crazy stunts to get away from them, believe me. And those people are like that because they understand Nigeria.

As for the hope side of things, "hope" can only truly be hope if it's built on a practical foundation. I have hope despite this story, because it does not invalidate my answer to Nigeria's problems. You see, this story says, "Nigeria is so dangerous and unsafe. One can't even enjoy a late-night drive without running into murderers and r'apists. And even when one has, the police can't do shyt about it. Therefore Nigeria is hopeless." Obviously, I completely disagree. What the story does is say that a very bad rash is incurable because it's on the butt and doesn't allow one the pleasure of sitting.
I say instead that, yes, Nigeria is indeed unsafe for late-night drives because you really could run into very nasty people and if you survived it, the police could worsen your pain with their annoying nonchalance and unprofessionalism. But even for all that, if I could help to clean up the business front and help more Nigerians get more productive, there's a chance that, perhaps slowly, but surely, some day, the Nigerian citizenry first and then the police will have grown so strong and able that late-night drives will only be a question of convenience.

note the bold parts...
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by MrTroll(m): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
more...
in reply to the last post by CHAIRMAN^^^
Logicboy03:

An epistle of nonsense. You and Anony lack the humility to acknowledge that you were wrong.

This is not an atheist vs theist argument. Please, just shut up

see chairman's reply...
Ihedinobi:

Gee, Mr Humble speaks. grin
Logicboy03:

mockery wont save you. Jesoul, Chris and I haveexplained why you were wrong, yet you write epistles and claim that we dont understand your comment. Typical anonyism. I have taken a zero tolerance towards anonyism

cool
Ihedinobi:

Lol. See dis guy o! [size=28pt]Chris and JeSoul misunderstood me[/size], the latter, I'm sure, because of her kind and sympathetic heart, the former, I think, because of an annoyance at my attitude or something. You, on the other hand, did not misunderstand me, you did not understand me at all in the first place. tongue cheesy
grin grin grin

all hail the chairman!!!

abeg i don tire. make una click the link go see the thing cool

WAIT!!!
see what someone said to him in reply to something else in that same thread...
iv4fb: Does Nigeria currently make sense to you? How then can the hope be alive? If things are in place, Nigeria can be restored to her former glory. The hope aint alive now coz nothing is in place or seem to be working and people aint working to make it work now. Where there is life, 'there is hope', who's talking about been elected. Mind you, I have a right to my own opinions and if indeed they don't make sense, you're to shut up since they were not addressed to u and dont reply me. now I understand you already made up ur mind that I'm not making sense and there's certainly no need to keep up with u, I now understand the essence of the choice of words used against u here-i won't descend to ur level to trade words with u, so do have a nice life Mr always right and everyone else wrong!

[size=28pt]PS: I regret participating in this discussion with you the wisest nairalander, I though all the people here were wrong about u[/size].

i rest my case. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
Mr Troll, what proud unintelligence! Bravo! I haven't yet seen proof that I twisted any argument or changed my position. Harping on the fact that I insisted that I was misunderstood does not at all prove that I did. So, you're still the liar here, my friend. smiley

Er, maybe I should also say it in pidgin: when people talk say I yarn dust and I talk say na lie say dem no understand me, na lie I talk?

I'm not even touching the extremely bogus claim that I have a practice of insisting that I have been misunderstood when people disagree with my arguments. I don't feel the need to go hard on you at all. You're only a troll after all.
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by MrTroll(m): 12:57am On Jun 24, 2013
Ihedinobi: Mr Troll, what proud unintelligence! Bravo! I haven't yet seen proof that I twisted any argument or changed my position. Harping on the fact that I insisted that I was misunderstood does not at all prove that I did. So, you're still the liar here, my friend. smiley

Er, maybe I should also say it in pidgin: when people talk say I yarn dust and I talk say na lie say dem no understand me, na lie I talk?

I'm not even touching the extremely bogus claim that I have a practice of insisting that I have been misunderstood when people disagree with my arguments. I don't feel the need to go hard on you at all. You're only a troll after all.
yo! hold on to the strawman. it sure is comfortable. wink
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 24, 2013
Mr Troll: yo! hold on to the strawman. it sure is comfortable. wink
He's trying to beat you at your game... cheesy
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 24, 2013
Ihedinobi is truly shameless.

Gaddem grin grin grin

Sorry, Mr Troll....Ihedinobi wins troll of the month award grin grin

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 24, 2013
Mr Troll: yo! hold on to the strawman. it sure is comfortable. wink

Lol. Straw man indeed.
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Lol. Straw man indeed.

smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Rakhi Wallpaper 2014 | Happy Raksha Bandhan 2014 Wallpaper / Your Religion Is Determined By Geography / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.