Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? (3256 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2013
^^ Well, do you want to try and defend his claim that I'm attacking a straw man? What is he arguing that I'm misrepresenting?
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by MrTroll(m): 8:25am On Jun 24, 2013
Ihedinobi: ^^ Well, do you want to try and defend his claim that I'm attacking a straw man? What is he arguing that I'm misrepresenting?
we give uppp!!! angry angry

You troll pass me.
@muskeeto, he wins the game of chairs cry
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mr Troll: we give uppp!!! angry angry

You troll pass me.
@muskeeto, he wins the game of chairs cry

grin grin grin grin

Guy, this is a form of mental illness. They showed Ihedinobi his own comments where he was doing the "misunderstood" routine....yet he is here denying it.

Ihedinobi, I bow for your insane trolling
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by mazaje(m): 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
Why is every body "misunderstanding" Ihedinob?. . . grin grin
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
Why can't Ihedinobi's posts be understood by anyone else apart from him?

All his epistles can't be a waste of space, surely...
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by mazaje(m): 7:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
musKeeto: Why can't Ihedinobi's posts be understood by anyone else apart from him?

That was why i asked why every body is "misunderstanding" him?. . .
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
Logicboy03:

The dark ages was a depressing, lawless shythole world......also very religious......

oh! so you were alive then? cheesy
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by MrTroll(m): 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
musKeeto: Why can't Ihedinobi's posts be understood by anyone else apart from him?

Anony understands him. We are not filled with the spirit that's why...

...The spirit of Anonyismcheesy
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
*Kails*:

oh! so you were alive then? cheesy

Your comment doesnt surprise me. Black Americans like yourself with ghetto mentality dont know what a history book looks like. It explains why you lot blame Africans for the slavery of your ancestors.

Learn from Obama and educate yourself!
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

Your comment doesnt surprise me. Black Americans like yourself with ghetto mentality dont know what a history book looks like. It explains why you lot blame Africans for the slavery of your ancestors.

oh really?

so its about ethnicity now right? now i don't know how we went from talking about religion,
to talking about African Americans and slavery...but if you want to go there,

THEN THERE WE SHALL GO!

You dare accuse me of being ignorant about my history yet you dare deny african involvement in the slave trade?

ALLOW ME TO LMFAO! every one on this planet who knows the truth about slavery and how it went down knows
that it was a lucrative business for africans who were the biggest beneficiaries until they got screwed over themselves
by shysty colonists. Never ever ever make the mistake of trying to challenge me about [size=38pt]MY[/size] history sir. And your comment about "ghetto mentality", well we got it from somewhere. And I think you know exactly where I am talking about too....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyqjCleSrgE (@7:17)

http://youtu.be/idqJ1hn76Ek

http://youtu.be/Fo6XspGuMZU

http://youtu.be/6JOxl8amVuY

now watch this epic roasting of an nairalander who actually bragged about his people selling his OWN kind.
(more proof that it happened and enlightened Africans know about it...guess you aren't as enlightened as you
want us to believe grin)

https://www.nairaland.com/1080582/evander-hollyfield-retires-50-poverty/2#12669226

see,

It's one thing to be hood and unlearned..it's another to be heartless, greedy, and disgusting enough to sell another human being esp. one that looks like you. Oh and it ain't over...It still happens TODAY!!

But you don't have to take my word for it...you do the research on your own.
then when you find the truth, you will then have a legit reason to bitch and moan..only this time to those who are deserving of it. You know, like those who are selling and killing their own within the african continent. hopefully then you'll stop trying to wild out on me because you're still mad [size=38pt]God[/size] won't give you any special treatment. grin

Now that that's been established,
You're excused!!
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 25, 2013
Wow, someone is butthurt! Erm.....I know that you believe two falsehoods

a) Most Africans were involved in slave trade
b) Africans rushed to sell their brothers to slavery as soon as the European ships landed

*Kails*:

oh really?

so its about ethnicity now right? now i don't know how we went from talking about religion,
to talking about African Americans and slavery...but if you want to go there,

THEN THERE WE SHALL GO!

You dare accuse me of being ignorant about my history yet you dare deny african involvement in the slave trade?

ALLOW ME TO LMFAO! every one on this planet who knows the truth about slavery and how it went down knows
that it was a lucrative business for africans who were the biggest beneficiaries until they got screwed over themselves
by shysty colonists. Never ever ever make the mistake of trying to challenge me about [size=38pt]MY[/size] history sir. And your comment about "ghetto mentality", well we got it from somewhere. And I think you know exactly where I am talking about too....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyqjCleSrgE

http://youtu.be/idqJ1hn76Ek

http://youtu.be/Fo6XspGuMZU

http://youtu.be/6JOxl8amVuY

now watch this epic roasting of an nairalander who actually bragged about his people selling his OWN kind.
(more proof that it happened and enlightened Africans know about it...guess you aren't as enlightened as you
want us to believe grin)

https://www.nairaland.com/1080582/evander-hollyfield-retires-50-poverty/2#12669226

see,

It's one thing to be hood and unlearned..it's another to be heartless, greedy, and disgusting enough to sell another human being esp. one that looks like you. Oh and it ain't over...It still happens TODAY!!

But you don't have to take my word for it...you do the research on your own.
then when you find the truth, you will then have a legit reason to bitch and moan only this time to those who are deserving. You know like those who are killing their own within the african continent and stop trying to wild out on me because you're still mad God won't give you any special treatment. grin

Now that that's been established,
You're excused!!
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 25, 2013
Logicboy03: Wow, someone is butthurt! Erm.....I know that you believe two falsehoods

a) Most Africans were involved in slave trade
b) Africans rushed to sell their brothers to slavery as soon as the European ships landed

nah im not butthurt.
im just educated. but you though...you turned a thread about religion to one about ethnicity.
now if i am not mistaken, our debate about slavery took place last year no?

lol yet you brought it up tonight? so who is the butthurt one? grin

i dont care who you are or think you are,
i defend the truth. #bemad
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 25, 2013
*Kails*:

nah im not butthurt.
im just educated. but you though...you turned a thread about religion to one about ethnicity.
now if i am not mistaken, our debate about slavery took place last year no?

lol yet you brought it up tonight? so who is the butthurt one? grin

i dont care who you are or think you are,
i defend the truth. #bemad

grin grin grin grin

The butthurt is flowing
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 25, 2013
right...

you clearly have issues you need to rectify.
i can't help you with that...nor am i interested.

have a good night dear.
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 25, 2013
*Kails*:
right...

you clearly have issues you need to rectify.
i can't help you with that...nor am i interested.

have a good night dear.

Enjoy your butthurt, madam

#Mr Troll would be so proud of me cheesy
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by MrTroll(m): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

Enjoy your butthurt, madam

#Mr Troll would be so proud of me cheesy
undecided

No I'm not.tongue

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by saintvc(m): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

very quick to belive a history book but hard to belive the bible..........................
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mr Troll: undecided

No I'm not.tongue

grin grin grin grin
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
saintvc: very quick to belive a history book but hard to belive the bible..........................

lol.....like the bible is on the same page with a history book. The bible is a fairytale
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mr Troll: undecided

No I'm not.tongue

angry

After I trolled for you? Spread butthurt for you?
Re: Imagine If Everybody Was An Atheist? by MrTroll(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
Logicboy03:

angry

After I trolled for you? Spread butthurt for you?
grin grin

But I send you? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

untold story Of Controversial Pastor AJANAKU / .. / Dr Paul Enenche: JESUS CONFIRMS The Tithe (with New Testament Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.