Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,358 members, 7,839,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Treat Her Like A Lady! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Treat Her Like A Lady! (541 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / Pics : What Will Be Your Next Move Seeing Her Like Dis? / She Came To Do Her Assignment And You Met Her Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Treat Her Like A Lady! by tjfulloption(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2013
Some men are funny and their attitude , an interesting case study. Every man needs a sweet woman; sweet in her nature, sweet in physique, sweet in appearance, sweet in her elegance, sweet in her cooking, sweet in her voice, sweet in character, sweet in and out. He is also wants to have and keep her to himself alone. He hates to hear the voice of another man near her. Worst of all, he boils and shivers at the same time once another man's hand nears hers. I have been wondering; is that what makes a man thick? To have and keep a sweet woman, you must be a sweet man yourself. Being a sweet man means doing what men do. I mean taking responsibilities. You want her to look sweet? Handle her like a good soup, prepare her with the necessary ingredients and spice her up with goodies and don't forget to watch over her by protecting her. A man who leaves his pot unwatched will have the misfortune of having his soup burnt. You want her all alone for yourself? provide and see to her sincere and genuine needs, don't run away when she needs your help. You want her to listen to and obey you? Respect and treat her with honour. Ofcourse, respect is reciprocal. I know you want her to treat you like a king therefore treat her like a queen that she is to you. Every woman wants to respect her husband's bed but the man must also give honour to his bed for it to be respected. Visit your bed regularly, work while in it perfectly .....satisfy your woman. Remember...good food, sweet drinks, beautiful dresses, exotic cars, elegant homes, etc, are not enough to make a happy, satisfied and fulfilled woman.
To have and keep a sweet woman, you must have the ability,
physical and emotional, to make her feel like a real sweet woman.
Being a man is not about merely parading an okra sprout and not taking your responsibilities . It is also not holding an unsharp cutlass unable to cut the grasses around your house let alone bring down the trees whose roots threaten the survival of your house. I tell you, no woman, even if she is not sweet, will like to have a "vegetable" as her man.....she will run. Don't say I did not tell you o!
Re: Treat Her Like A Lady! by modele2: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
Good WORD!

In summary you cannot sow agbalumo(udara) seed and expect to reap apples

(1) (Reply)

Mother Or Wife Who Really Owns A Man / Our Glorious "New" Past Part 2 / How To Make Love Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.