Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,748 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Our Glorious "New" Past Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Glorious "New" Past Part 2 (542 Views)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 2) / 30 Rules For Glorious Men / Our Glorious "New" Past Part 3. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Glorious "New" Past Part 2 by charisville: 7:27am On Jun 19, 2013
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17 NKJV

Charis Ville Capsule

Knowing that the life you live is no longer yours, would cause you to let He who owns the life live it, through you. It is written; "the just shall live by faith". Whose faith was the bible referring to? Is it your faith or that of the Owner of this life? Everyday, we are to live by the faith of Jesus. The question on your mind might be, "how can I live by Jesus' faith, what about my own faith?"

Hebrews 12:2 describes Jesus as the author of your faith; if He is the author, that makes Him the "producer" of the faith, thus it wasn't your faith in the first place, but His. If you have a newborn baby in the family, you buy him/her a cot and you'll continuosly refer to it as "my baby's cot". You provided it for him/her, but because of love in your heart, you credit the cot to your baby. The same way, faith is credited to us but it really is Jesus' faith.

Have you lost all hope and your faith seems weak? Or that thing you've been hoping for hasn't come through yet? This is the time to focus more on Jesus: He is the producer of your faith. See His love and unmerited favour towards you, He is willing and ready to take the cares and burdens off you. Cast them all at His feet and believe. As you see His grace, His peace that surpasses every human understanding will well up in your spirit.
Trust Jesus totally today.
*To be continued*

Prayer: I trust Your grace Jesus. I cast all my cares at Your feet, I let the peace of God fill my heart. Amen.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry PIN: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please share with others.

(1) (Reply)

Working Out Relationships / Do You Trust Your Spouse? / Assumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.