Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping (5515 Views)

Help! He Snores / Help He Snores Too Much / I Like Sleeping With My Hubby But He Snores,please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping by Coco29(f): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2006
bolex:

everyone has snored more than 100 times in their lifetime

so . . . quit the argument

by the way

do you think it is fun for me to work ma ass off all day to take care of you & the kids and keep in marriage financially blessed

sad

instead of you to snore along with me and keep me in your arms while sleeping

you criticizing me for being tired

cry undecided sad

sad

. . . . . . .

snoring signifies a hard and tireful day sometimes

just keep your snoring partner in your arms and get used to the snoring rythm

that is why i am and independent women, so men can not make comments like that i work for myself i do not depend on any man, that is why i can say, if i am not happy with your bloody snoring bye bye angry
Re: I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping by Priscila(f): 6:57pm On Sep 15, 2006
I cant stand anyone who snores unless he is sick.
men just bellow like goats as their voices are so deep. for sure you cant sleep
Re: I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping by adconline(m): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2006
get him a snore stopper @ http://gadgetuniverse.com
Re: I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping by eslynera(f): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2006
lol, this topic is funny, i swear i couldn't of stand him grin
Re: I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping by joyjames(f): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2006
babygirl,

make sure your guy does not drink beer and also make sure he is not over stress during the day and when he comes back he should take a warm bath and dont allow him sleep facing up
Re: I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping by English1(f): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2006
I have the same trouble cry.

It helps to make sure that he sleeps on his side and does not drink alcohol before sleeping.

At the moment my boyfriend has a herbal throat spray we got from a chemist, and a nose spray (steroid) he got from the doctor, and I wear foam ear-plugs every night! Between the three things it is bearable (just) but he still wakes me up a lot.

So, he has gone to the dentist and they are making a special thing that fits over his teeth while he is asleep and it stops his jaw falling back and his throat closing. It is quite expensive to get one made-to-fit but you can get them a lot more cheaply on the internet if they are not made to measure. It is supposed to stop the snoring in 95% of cases.
Re: I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping by Emad(f): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2007
@ baby4ever

Make him sleep on the floor in the palour cool
Re: I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping by Rhea(f): 9:39am On Feb 20, 2007
I don't think there is a link between snoring and alcohol consumption. I have a friend who does not drink alcohol.

When he sleeps, he sounds like a caterpillar.
Re: I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping by titilayomi(f): 7:00am On Jun 06, 2007
I guess i'm the only lady who snores in the world embarassed I didn't use to snore till i took up a job that was so damn hectic and changed my sleeping pattern, (working nights in between days) plus i put on more weight, and i was emotionally troubled. I snored heavily and i knew i did, cause i hear myself sometimes. I wasnt a bit bothered about it though, cause at the time, it was the least of my problems.
Then, all of a sudden, burdens were lifted off my shoulders, i found the reason to live again but alas ! i still sounded like a moving train in my sleep(tht was how my Fiance described it) He doesnt snore, and i keep waking him with mine. But i guess his kind of love is just awsomely different, he'd rather work with me to change anything he feels he doesnt like, and we've overcome it, i'm much much slimmer, prettier, sexier and i sleep like a baby tht i am.
Re: I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping by uchetobi(f): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2007
heya. i cant stand snores
Re: I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping by ferdela: 8:41pm On May 23, 2009
LOL, very interesting topic and very funy response, but seriously, my hubby snores too and what i do is try to readjust is position because most times when he snores his head is facing the ceiling and he usually stops but other than that you can try like it has been suggested make him see a doctor if it is dat bad but you know he is your man and you have to live with it.
Re: I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping by SleepApnea: 5:12am On Apr 26, 2011
Very Interesting and informative discussion for me. Before reading this topic i have no idea about my own self now i am curious to know if i am snoring or not when i am in deep sleep. tongue
Re: I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping by SleepApnea: 5:28am On Apr 27, 2011
Hello everyone. I’m suffering from sleep apnea and I am using an anti sleep apnea product that helps me to stop snore during sleep.  I think it’s the best solutions presently available. If you guys have sleep apnea you can try it with yourself. It really helps. Signs of Sleep Apnea
Re: I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping by Blazay(m): 11:24am On Apr 27, 2011
So do I. cool
If you cannot sleep. . .please move to another room after phocking.
Period.
If you push me, I will give you the slaaaaaaaaaaap of your life.
Gba be!

Who da phock you think you are to be disturbing my sleep. . .especially where people like Michael Jackson have to be 'chemically' put to sleep because it is a rare commodity huh?

Arrrrrantus nonsensicus!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Allow Your Husband Engage In Anal Sex With You? / Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Junior Sister ? / My Daughter's First Menses!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.