Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out (4752 Views)

Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram / El-rufai To Okonjo-iweala : Name The Sponsors Or Shut-up / Confession: Haliru Says Ibb, Buhari, Atiku Etc Are The Sponsors Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by premlove(m): 1:25am On Jun 07, 2013
How did this man became a proffessor, smh
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by captainnigeria(m): 2:06am On Jun 07, 2013
tomakint: I repeat, 'woe betide any Southern Nigerian asking for any Northern Nigerian (minus the North-central folks) to rule us again' angry angry
III tribalism at it s peak
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by dlight1(m): 4:51am On Jun 07, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

In a statement, released by their
spokesman, Prof Ango Abdullahi
“But, outside that, one begins to
hope that there will not be
infringement on freedom of
association, freedom of speech,
freedom of propagating religious
beliefs and many rights that are
enshrined in the Nigerian
constitution.”
Prof Abdullahi added that, “I hope
that none of these freedoms will
be touched because if they touch
them there is a clear infringement
on the right of the citizens. And the
citizens will go to court to
challenge the violation of their
rights."
“Our concern is that our rights as
citizens will not in any way be
breached.
it's so sad 2 hear dis from d mouth of a Prof. but I doubt if he's a Prof. anyway maybe he only bears d title without a qualification 2 back it otherwise I'll av 2 conclude he doesn't really know what d infringement of right truly means; what the bokoharam pple av done is not just infringing on d right of citizen but causing public nuisance and subverting d freedom of odas in d process of expressing their own religious belief. This statement only clearly buttress a known fact i.e d forum 2geda wt d northen leaders both political nd religious r d cause of d crisis
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by boladez(m): 7:17am On Jun 07, 2013
I really don't care if our Presido comes from ANY part of Nigeria or beyond, all i crave for my children is a better life. An end to the current structure that is simply NOT WORKING.

The late NSA Gen Azzazi said .....PDP is BOKO Haram and BOKO HARAM is PDP.......with a weakling as presido....they might have killed him after all.

1 Like

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by kolamilan(m): 7:39am On Jun 07, 2013
It may take some time, but surely there conspiracy theorists and there deeds will be made known to the people.
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by donPhill(m): 8:12am On Jun 07, 2013
cjrane:

Yes o ! My brother! Finally those using Boko Haram to create Mayhem and instigate a religious war have finally come out of their shell! May God punish them for all the innocent Nigerian lives they wasted through Boko Haram.Good riddance!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nice talk bro...bt na sister do the write-up not bro.....smh
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by tomakint: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2013
boladez: I really don't care if our Presido comes from ANY part of Nigeria or beyond, all i crave for my children is a better life. An end to the current structure that is simply NOT WORKING.

The late NSA Gen Azzazi said .....PDP is BOKO Haram and BOKO HARAM is PDP.......with a weakling as presido....they might have killed him after all.
My brother I care more than ever where our President emerges from because the foundation of our 'Unity' was laid on a warped structure called 'Tribalism'! Abi nitio, there was a Southern Nigeria and there was a Northern Nigeria, how come people from the Northern Nigerian extract had ruled us as if they own the rest of us, how come they tell us arrogantly to our faces that they are the 'Landlords' and the rest of us (Southern Nigerians) are the 'Tenants', my brother, once again I am telling you I CARE who govern us, no more Mallams!
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 07, 2013
franchizy: Prof Ango and the Northern Elders are very right. They are acting according to the Laws of Nigeria. Tell me wit all dis prescriptions, how can the comitee set up succeed in there task. How can Boko Haram come out 4 dialogue.
It shows the federal Govt are not sincere neither are they ready to 4 peace. Before ur can prescribe or Ban an organisation, it must b a legally registered body.
GEJ said Boko Haram are Ghosts, how can he then prescribe a ghost as terorist.
From d speech of Prof Ango, how cam we say dat they are d sponsors of Boko Haram.
I weep 4 dis country cos d truth is always bitter.
The Federal Govt will never suceed on d war against Boko Haram until they harken to d words of d Northern elders.
Afterall 80% of Boko Haram are igbos, yorubas and ex Niger Delta militants who claim to b Hausas jst to tarnish d image of the North.
I strongly believe dat wit time Nigerians will realise dat Buhari is often right in watever he says.

U know what?
I pity ur sense of reasoning.
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by angelTI(f): 9:21am On Jun 07, 2013
[quote
author=cjrane]

Yes o ! My brother! Finally those using Boko Haram to create Mayhem and
instigate a religious war have finally come out of their shell! May God
punish them for all the innocent Nigerian lives they wasted through Boko
Haram.Good riddance!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/quote]

*coughs* am a babe o
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by boladez(m): 9:39am On Jun 07, 2013
tomakint:
My brother I care more than ever where our President emerges from because the foundation of our 'Unity' was laid on a warped structure called 'Tribalism'! Abi nitio, there was a Southern Nigeria and there was a Northern Nigeria, how come people from the Northern Nigerian extract had ruled us as if they own the rest of us, how come they tell us arrogantly to our faces that they are the 'Landlords' and the rest of us (Southern Nigerians) are the 'Tenants', my brother, once again I am telling you I CARE who govern us, no more Mallams!

eee ya ndo! I hope a restructuring of the Federation will make the central government of less significance. My reservation with choosing where rather than who is that we will end up in a situation of Incompetent leaders as is the case today. This Quota system has contributed to the decay we face.
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by PvtParts1: 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
[size=30pt]It is their ALLAH GIVEN RIGHT TO JIHAD![/size]

I said it before and I will say it again; I am yet to see or hear from a Muslim who condemned all their senseless killings.

Keep believing the rubbish muslims say about Islam being a Religion of Peace!

1 Like

Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by Starlett: 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
But, seriously... is anyone surprised?

I have said it repeatedly and will soon open a thread on it: Come 2015, I DOUBT IF I WILL VOTE ANY NORTHERN CANDIDATE. Simple reason being that I am yet to hear of ANY, and I mean, ANY of the Northern political leaders come out openly and categorically to condemn the attrocities of BH. Now, I could have still excused them based on the benefit of the doubt that they were being held back by fear (well known fact that BH murdered and executed several vocal islamic preachers and local leaders who spoke up against them in the North) but their latest utterances over the SOE has revealed the truth at long last. Appears they're more interested in protecting the interest of BH than the interest of millions of Nigerians, both North/South, rich/poor, Christian/muslim.. etc.

While it may not be for GEJ again, am almost certain now that my vote won't be for them either!
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by Beaf1: 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
Where in that writeup indicates that they are Boko Harem sponsors?
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by Afroconnect: 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
Illiterate professor....this Ango Abdullahi is an educated fool.
Do they think the whole of Nigeria are clueless fools like thier Northern peoples...If they want to be left in pieces to live in foolishness like cows-let them call for a sovereign national conference.It is a shame that such people are representing the North.
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by Afroconnect: 4:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
Beaf!:
Where in that writeup indicates that they are Boko Harem sponsors?

thought u are an educated black man...
Re: B*r*e*a*k*i*n*g News!: Finally The Sponsors Of Boko Haram Step Out by Afroconnect: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
skillmachine: It seems the quick successive moves by the government has distabilized and confused those around boko haram.
First the government set up an amnesty commitee. Before the northern elders could organise themselves the government declared a state of emergency. Now Boko haram has been officially banned. I think these events have put a spanner in the works of those behind Boko haram. So am not surprise at the outburst of this professor.
Fustrated old fool he is,the victims of those that died should hire assasins to kill Ango Abdullahi and his conspirators of the NGF...they killed their loved ones,yet they riducle them.
Ango Abdullahi should be killed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mimiko May Decamps To PDP / Jamaican Bride Dumps New Husband 20 MINUTES After Arriving In The UK [PHOTOS] / Picture Of Pastor, Muslim Youths Protecting Church On Xmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.