Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Is It Neccessary To Date Someone You Dont Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Neccessary To Date Someone You Dont Love? (587 Views)

Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Still Married To My Husband But I Dont Love Him Anymore / She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Neccessary To Date Someone You Dont Love? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2013
Some Ladies date guys eida cos he is loaded or cos he has got a name...Some guys also date grls cos she is janded(i.e. she is endowed) nd nt because of lov..me dont rili tink its neccessary cos its more lyk dcivin d person nd dats prity bad....wat do ya tink??
Re: Is It Neccessary To Date Someone You Dont Love? by greedie1(f): 8:45am On Jun 07, 2013
i think ..... "janded" has more than one meaning tongue
Re: Is It Neccessary To Date Someone You Dont Love? by Mynd44: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2013
gree-die:
i think ..... "janded" has more than one meaning tongue
My dictionary keeps expanding daily cheesy
Re: Is It Neccessary To Date Someone You Dont Love? by freecocoa(f): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2013
I thought people date before falling in love(I don't believe in love at first sight), you get attracted to someone,date the person then fall in love or not.

If you fall in love, you continue dating but if the attraction doesn't last, then you break up.
Re: Is It Neccessary To Date Someone You Dont Love? by MrCork: 10:13am On Jun 07, 2013
Omavik: Some Ladies date guys eida cos he is loaded or cos he has got a name...Some guys also date grls cos she is janded(i.e. she is endowed) nd nt because of lov..me dont rili tink its neccessary cos its more lyk dcivin d person nd dats prity bad....wat do ya tink??

...well i dont love any of the babes i date on Nairaland...yes its posible angry
Re: Is It Neccessary To Date Someone You Dont Love? by clemz85(m): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2013
We live in universe of so many things,
It mke sense to U, it doesn't mke to another,
It workd 4 U, it doesn't work 4 another,
Othrs sees it, U don't,
I mean updowns, leftrights.

Please focus on what U believ
Re: Is It Neccessary To Date Someone You Dont Love? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
I think love isn't everything.30% love is enough for me to date a man cool,70% of other personalities takes d rest. kiss

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Elements Of Romance? / We Are All Gulity. / Respect Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.