Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! (34869 Views)

Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by RedLight1: 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
oluwaoghene:

Victor Moses and Emmanuel Emenike are unavailable through injury.

http://futbolgist.com/2013/06/07/confederations-cup-2013-coach-keshi-names-squad/
aw ok! thanks.
Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by texaco1: 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
Lilnikee: Killer Squad!
pls can u state ur reasons for calling this list a killer squad?maybe i am missing something which u know.
Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by MrAladin: 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2013
Red-Light:
@cfcfan

what happened to moses?
wetyn concern chelsea with dis one. Mumu
Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
[size=15pt]without emenike,we are finished....GAD WHAT IS THIS...[/size]
Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by BrutusOj(m): 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2013
Inik: I don't have any confidence in our forward line. There's no good replacement for Emenike. Ideye always loses all the clear cut chances he gets in our games. I just hope they will improve.
dat is a lie..Ujah Anthony is faster n sharper dan Emenike...just watch out for him shud Keshi gives him enof playing time

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by bobthebuilder99(m): 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
At least our first game is against Tahiti!

That's the only team we are guaranteed to beat.
Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by bisikeys: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
This squad lacks dept. I see a lot of people the coach is trying to sell. Who is Muhammad Gambo and what has he done to be in the team? Who is Solomon Kwambe?? In midfield, i only see two players of class, Ogenyi Onazi and Mikel Obi.. Before you start mentioning Mba, in all of Nigeria's games that he has played , what is his overall performance. He's always anonymous for most of the game. His role is so undefined. You dont see him tackle, you dont see him pass, he just shows that occasional flash of brilliance. Check out our games in the Nations cup, Before and after the goals, what was his impact? What role was he playing? Defensive midfield, or attacking midfield? I believe this is not the best team Nigeria can offer at this stage. this is just the team of a coach trying to prove a point(that am in charge).

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by ifylord: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
Is not as if super eagles have quality players to face the likes of; spain, uruagua etc but is only through the God's intervention that we will win all our match(s). The good people of naija let us always pray for our team. Because is the only team we have. We have to support and value them. Up Super Eagles .. [b]Is not as if super eagles have quality players to face the likes of; spain, uruagua etc but is only through the God's intervention that we will win all our match(s). The good people of naija let us always pray for our team. Because is the only team we have. We have to support and value them. Up Super Eagles .. [/b]Is not as if super eagles have quality players to face the likes of; spain, uruagua etc but is only through the God's intervention that we will win all our match(s). The good people of naija let us always pray for our team. Because is the only team we have. We have to support and value them. Up Super Eagles ..
Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by bisikeys: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
onye ego: Where is Sunday Mba?
Bros shine your eye!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by NessaFresh(f): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
goodluck chuck naija
Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2013
Red-Light:
@cfcfan

what happened to moses?

He is injured
Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nice one, wish them success but y is "Ijogz K" missing?
Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by BrutusOj(m): 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2013
We are so funy in Naija..Emenike can't be d only gud striker in Naija at d moment..he was oportuned to be used n he proved himself..bfor his arival,it used to be Uche.so why are u all shoutin witout Emenike we r finished?We hav plenty oda options,just dat de ve not been given d oportunity to show case dia talent..Ujah Anthony is far faster n sharper dan Emenike...let's wait to see if he wunt displace Emenike even wen he gets fit to play

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by brownlord: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
onye ego: Where is Sunday Mba?

Them fence ur eye?

When them dey warn una for excess garr iiiiii, una go dey give una self hope say wen una don put 10 naira cowbell and 5 naira sugar say na balance diet una dey eat

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
bisikeys: This squad lacks dept. I see a lot of people the coach is trying to sell. Who is Muhammad Gambo and what has he done to be in the team? Who is Solomon Kwambe?? In midfield, i only see two players of class, Ogenyi Onazi and Mikel Obi.. Before you start mentioning Mba, in all of Nigeria's games that he has played , what is his overall performance. He's always anonymous for most of the game. His role is so undefined. You dont see him tackle, you dont see him pass, he just shows that occasional flash of brilliance. Check out our games in the Nations cup, Before and after the goals, what was his impact? What role was he playing? Defensive midfield, or attacking midfield? I believe this is not the best team Nigeria can offer at this stage. this is just the team of a coach trying to prove a point(that am in charge).
GUY U SAID MY MIND,I PRAY HE PROVES HE IS INCHARGE LIKE THE CASE OF AFCON.
Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by boron10(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ghydyon: My fear is d defense,who is d player who has got d experience @ an international stage to coordinate d back
Efe Ambrose

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by RedLight1: 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
who is this idi.ot? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by brownlord: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
BrutusOj: dat is a lie..Ujah Anthony is faster n sharper dan Emenike...just watch out for him shud Keshi gives him enof playing time

So na 100 metre race abi? them for kukuma hire Usain bolt now
Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by RedLight1: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
CFCfan:

He is injured
thank you jare beta person
Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by fisko(m): 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
D team is ok,bt i tink Ikechukwu uche ad Odion igahlo shld b there instead of Akpala ad Ujah.
Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by greall1: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
see this man who is akpala and ujah Bleep Chelsea they injured our play.

CFCfan:

They are injured. Hence, Akpala and Ujah have taken their places
Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by boron10(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
bisikeys: This squad lacks dept. I see a lot of people the coach is trying to sell. Who is Muhammad Gambo and what has he done to be in the team? Who is Solomon Kwambe?? In midfield, i only see two players of class, Ogenyi Onazi and Mikel Obi.. Before you start mentioning Mba, in all of Nigeria's games that he has played , what is his overall performance. He's always anonymous for most of the game. His role is so undefined. You dont see him tackle, you dont see him pass, he just shows that occasional flash of brilliance. Check out our games in the Nations cup, Before and after the goals, what was his impact? What role was he playing? Defensive midfield, or attacking midfield? I believe this is not the best team Nigeria can offer at this stage. this is just the team of a coach trying to prove a point(that am in charge).
You may list the players to think are better than Keshi's players so we can have a meaningful debate.

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by elrony(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
well all d best to our eagles!!!
Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by omonnakoda: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
Red-Light:
@cfcfan

what happened to moses?
He's in a meeting with Pharaoh

4 Likes

Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
I hope all our matches will be played on SUNDAYS so dat MBA can score

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by kamez(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
Haba dem no include kanu nwankwo and Julius Aghahowa?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by RedLight1: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
omonnakoda: He's in a meeting with Pharaoh
grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
With this team, I believe the SE can get at least, 5 points in the group, and advance to d semifinals.
However, the more important goal is qualification for next year's world cup. If Naija wins d Confed cup, but fails to make it to the world cup; that will be disastrous.
Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by brownlord: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
Keshi don dey crase ni which kind squad be this? na our much awaited match em won use take play gamble, anyway the thing wey dey kill dog no dey smell for e nose, em forget say the position of coach for Nigeria be like laborer job, no permanent worker

make e go make e no bring result, all the money when e chop for nations cup, e go vomit am
Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by Bigflamie(m): 10:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
And your exact point is? undecided undecided
Re: Super Eagles FIFA Confederations Cup Squad! by NessaFresh(f): 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
HE WAS REFERRING TO ONE CUTE NL'ER CALLED CFCFAN NOT CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB, PLUS D MUMU WAS UNNECESSARY...SORRY FOR POKENOSING THO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Manchester United Could Face Points Deduction Under Premier League Rules / Fifa Best Player Awards : Is There A Conspiracy Against Dutch Players? / Correct Reason For The Head Butt Of Zidane To Marco.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.