Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences (27854 Views)

10 Amazing Accounts You Never Knew Were In The Bible / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. / Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Rossikk:

bigfrancis, I've read some accounts which state that the number of souls there is ''countless'', meaning literally TRILLIONS and TRILLIONS of souls, engaged in all variety of activities. It must be a really busy place! Apparently only a very tiny minority of souls ever consider coming to earth to live as humans. I read such souls are held in high esteem by their peers, and are almost seen as sado-masochists for their decision to live earth lives. Earth is seen as basically a boot camp for souls.

It is probably fair to say that a suggestion made to the average soul in heaven to live an earth life would be met with the same reaction as an earthly suggestion for one to settle in Afghanistan.

Yea, earth life is one tough place. I remember having my own little reservations about it when I was coming here though I was eager to come.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Yea, earth life is one tough place. I remember having my own little reservations about it when I was coming here though I was eager to come.
Really? Wow! I'd love to recollect my feelings prior to coming here.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2013
RoyPCain: i guess the reason the muslims have no response is that the thread is silly, clearly the trick of satan. death is death. only those in the clutches of satan will arrive at 'near death' as if it is a reality. i guess your reality is near 'talk, near thread on nairaland [this thread], near posts [your posts], near reality [your beliefs]. its as gold as 'fool's gold'; it always worth much, not.

there is nothing called 'near' sleep, eat, drink, walk, wake, etc. either you are doing it and it happens and it is recorded for you at that specific time. or it didn't happen and you have been fooled by your controller; what is not believing in God.
Use your brain. NDEs occur when all bodily functions have completely ceased. Biologically, the condition is not different from actual death, except that in the latter, resuscitation attempts are futile. That you are still talking about "satan" after reading all this suggests you have a long way to go.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
@Rosssikk;
by Rossikk(m): 4:09pm

RoyPCain: i guess the reason the muslims have no response is that the thread is silly, clearly the trick of satan. death is death. only those in the clutches of satan will arrive at 'near death' as if it is a reality. i guess your reality is near 'talk, near thread on nairaland [this thread], near posts [your posts], near reality [your beliefs]. its as gold as 'fool's gold'; it always worth much, not.

there is nothing called 'near' sleep, eat, drink, walk, wake, etc. either you are doing it and it happens and it is recorded for you at that specific time. or it didn't happen and you have been fooled by your controller; what is not believing in God.

Use your brain. NDEs occur when all bodily functions have completely ceased. Biologically, the condition is not different from actual death, except that in the latter, resuscitation attempts are futile. That you are still talking about "satan" after reading all this suggests you have a long way to go.

the bold is so pathetic. near dead and dead are the same except the later is permanent? so ignorant to assume that the soul left and then came back. if you ever seen a person with epilepsy before, you can ask him if he remembers anything when he has a seizure. the answer is always no. yet that is still living. and to say death occurs and its reversed and there is memory of the happening is for the gullible. its either you are dead or not. if you are not, those who assume that you died have been had. you who narrate a story is not better. satan have been playing both of you.

the evil jinn have captured you since you reject the Orders of your Creator. people like you remind me of a joke. a man said those who refuse to accept God as their God, God Himself may give then a god to worship. so some worship their intellects [you seem to fit this profile]. others may actually be controlled by their pets [answering to every whim from it].
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
@Rossik

Refrain from further argument with this person. Understand where his soul level and where he's coming from. Even Jesus during his time met people who opposed his message of spiritual truths. Some people will always be cynical. He isn't worth your time and strength, please.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Rossikk(m): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
bigfrancis21: @Rossik

Refrain from further argument with this person. Understand where his soul level and where he's coming from. Even Jesus during his time met people who opposed his message of spiritual truths. Some people will always be cynical. He isn't worth your time and strength, please.

Thanks. I think I'll take your advice. cool

Anyway.. back to topic... Do you recall exactly what you were thinking when it was time to come here, or was it just a general feeling of apprehension?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2013
Big Francis.

Wat stops certain individuals from recalling the events of their after life?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
three blind mice [mouses]. Imagine a person who died as Rossikk and his passes proposed. We hope they understand that rigor mortis will set in. The body must begin the decay process. Except, Rossikk and his passes don't know that even the most modern medical equipment can misdiagnose and give the wrong medical condition. In the states and other technologically advance countries, with the abundance of wealth, attorneys are specialized in medical malpractices, Some of the attorneys are medical doctors. with the dollar signs, they went to law school and with law degree, the are the nightmares of medical community. california with its tough bar exam, this state is head and shoulder above the state of new york on medical law suit.

I guess you guys enjoy the metaphysical discipline you are studying at UI. best wishes, Just dont die and thing you are on a near death trip. unless you are in a rem sleep, without eyes moving rapidly.

And the one who referenced to Jesus. I have news for you; Jesus [as] is not a believer in near death experience you are peddling. and they beaming with smile about no 'people in revelation' responded. now the muslim stands for Islam, they prefer their own single view. what, even if you are wrong? have you ever heard of near birth experience before? it does not happen. so is near death experience.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
macof: Big Francis.

Wat stops certain individuals from recalling the events of their after life?

It is the veil of forgetfulness. A veil that's placed on the memory of journeying souls to block or tinker their memories of the afterlife while they leaving for earth. This is to properly allow them to focus on their life on earth. Many souls say the process happens as they are leaving heaven and falling through the tunnel that leads to earth(the same tunnel NDERs report passing through on dying on their way back to heaven). There are so many reasons for this. Such as to prevent memories of past lives especially if such lives were very negative. It would affect your esteem in this life, how you see yourself and interfere greatly in this your life. If you happened to be Ceaser, Einstein or Cleopatra in a past life, memories of your fame or royalty and who you were before would make you prideful and to carry yourself above others in this present time. It would be particularly frustrating if you were born into a family of humble or poor background in this family. Balancing your present life with the past one will be frustrating and your whole life would seem to revolve round that.

The most important reason for preventing memories of the afterlife is to prevent the feeling of homesickness and wanting to return back to the afterlife as soon as possible. Earth life is very very dull compared to the amazing life in the afterlife. If you walked around everyday remembering all the unconditional love, ecstasy, fun, feeling of awesomeness etc you felt while back home and compare it with the harsh, brash, cold realities of lie, you would want to boycott this life - which is meant to be lived to the fullest, and return back home. This would entail taking your own life ie committing suicide thus cutting your life short - which is a big NO-NO in the afterlife. The amount of suicides committed daily on earth would be too much if earthlings remembered their afterlife lives.

This afternoon, I felt so homesick. I just felt like closing my eyes and going. Earthly things don't move me at all. And I still have about 2 decades more to round up. 2 decades seem so far.

I remember part of my afterlife memories but not all. Its mostly the last moments before I was born, which Includes the briefing of me and others on our future mission and my life selection process. I still remember my mission clearly and I've been doing so ever since. I also remember telling myself that I would try very hard not to forget I existed before birth. That I'd defy all odds of the memory veil and remember some things. I then did some hard imprinting of the last memories with me. I also remember knowing back then that it is considered a great feat for a soul while on earth to be able to remember its pre-birth existence.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 11:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Rossikk:

Thanks. I think I'll take your advice. cool

Anyway.. back to topic... Do you recall exactly what you were thinking when it was time to come here, or was it just a general feeling of apprehension?

You're welcome.

I remember the last moments. I also remember the briefing part. Ever heard of crystal children before? A unique set of children being born more and more today who are too wise, and mature for their age? These children started being born in mass numbers from late 90s/2000. However, a few of these children were born around 1990. I am one of them. We the first set sat down(will I use 'sit'?) in rows sort of. Its hard to describe but I'll try. We 'sat' in rows while we listened to a spiritual being briefing us on our mission on earth. Then the souls of our would-be mothers 'sat' in rows behind us and I still remember knowing the soul of my mother and where she sat. Somehow, without needing to turn back I knew her exact sitting location from my bearing. It defies physical explanation. I don't know how to describe it. Over there, souls can see in 360 degrees at the same time.

After there was my life-selection stage.

I was told I need to be born in Africa. I remember complaining a little that the sun would be too much for me. This was because most of my past lives were not in Africa and I wasn't used to incarnating in Africa and its hot sun. The fact that I'll be living my physical life in a region with fiery hot sunshine scared me. And I am fair complexioned. And to be frank, the sun did deal with me as a child. Even till now, I still complain about sunshine and avoid going out into the sun. My coursemates in the university noticed this and nicknamed me 'apunanwu'(in igbo literally meaning 'doesn't go out in the sun in English). This is just a tip of my life selection process. There are many other details of it.

So far in this life, I've come across 2 of my fellow pioneer crystal scouts. We are all adults now. When we met at different circumstances, the first thing they exclaimed was knowing me from somewhere but they couldn't place where. I still remembered them from way back but they couldn't.

Crystals are called crystals because of the crystal/white colour of their auras.

I quickly know a crystal when I see one. Most crystals are children and teenagers now. I can quickly pick out a crystal child from a group of school children walking by. They aren't too many anyway. Its an occurrence of like once or twice a month that I see crystals. One general thing which seems to be constantly common among crystals that they tend to be particularly light-skinned. I'm yet to know why this is so.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2013
Rossikk:

Nobody forces souls to re-incarnate as humans. It is the soul's decision to do this. When the soul is 'tired' of incarnating, meaning generally that it feels it has nothing left to learn or teach in its human lives, then it moves on in its evolution by remaining in 'heaven', and perhaps pursuing other endeavours, such as working as spiritual guides, healers, teachers, artistes, explorers etc etc. There are a great many occupations for souls to pursue in the world beyond.

Personally I think I'd love to be an explorer of the universe when I return home from this incarnation. I'll explore other inhabited planets and civilizations. See how they're getting on. That should be great fun. wink
when u said nobody forces soul to reincarnate.
Then i think we ain't in full control of our soul
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arcsniper:
when u said nobody forces soul to reincarnate.
Then i think we ain't in full control of our soul

Yes, nobody forces you to embark on this earthly journey called life. We come here out of our own volition. You yourself chose to come here by yourself. You viewed a couple of future lifetimes, together with your spirit guide for everybody has one, and finally selected this life time. You randomly viewed this life in bits from birth till adult hood, saw the lessons you're supposed to learn, the strategic points in this life, etc before finally leaving for earth.
The veil of forgetfulness is powerful indeed. You wouldn't get to remember all these until you finally exit earth again. Your memories will come flooding back to you with full rush and the first thing you'll exclaim is 'yes! I've always known all these. I've always existed here. How on earth could I have forgotten while I was on earth?'

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by DeepSight(m): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
The profoundness of the words of bigfrancis honestly show a gifted being for one of his age.

Kudos and thank you.

You have helped me through many difficult and nagging questions about life.

@ Rossikk, stay blessed. Great thanks to you too.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Deep Sight:
The profoundness of the words of bigfrancis honestly show a gifted being for one of his age.

Kudos and thank you.

You have helped me through many difficult and nagging questions about life.

@ Rossikk, stay blessed. Great thanks to you too.

You're welcome. Feel free to ask your questions.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
Thanks Deepsight. A major reason why this information is not more widespread is that it would completely destroy the basis on which our modern world is built. A world in which we are encouraged to believe that "this is all there is". Once you believe that death is the end of your existence, you focus all your efforts on material success, money, work, "making it big", etc etc., ie on feeding the system, since "here" is all that matters. You would also fear to rebel against the system for fear of being killed etc etc.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by DeepSight(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
ROSSIKE: Thanks Deepsight. A major reason why this information is not more widespread is that it would completely destroy the basis on which our modern world is built. A world in which we are encouraged to believe that "this is all there is". Once you believe that death is the end, you focus all your efforts on material success, money, work, etc etc., ie on feeding the system. You would also fear to rebel against the system for fear of being killed etc etc.

Very True.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
At a Confused state
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arcsniper: At a Confused state

What confuses you?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by DeepSight(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
bigfrancis21:

You're welcome. Feel free to ask your questions.

Well I wonder if it is useful to induce past life memories. Perhaps for the purpose of finding direction and purpose in one's current life. And understanding its why's and wherefores?

I ask this because when I was very young I had many memories that I could not place within this lifetime. I also had a few strong dreams that I knew were happenings of another time. As I grew older, most, if not all, of these memories have faded away. I have just a fleeting sense of them, but cannot capture them anymore.

I call them my memories of eternity.

I wrote a poem about it - - ->

Memories of Eternity I

I have memories of Eternity
Things my mind just cannot place
Sights of ethereal rarity
Vibes of things of ancient face

Now and then the Picture floats
Of loves and lives past far and gone
Now and then the mind devotes
To ills recurred and loves forgone

Be my be, would you be
On and on this song I sing
It hoards my soul and rules my me
This ever, ever, ever thing…

So what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by DeepSight(m): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
Memories of Eternity II

I have Memories of Eternity
Smells of ancient far off times
Lives gone by in infinity
Feels of Long past beauty climes

I can hear the laughter echo
It echoes all through
Through my earthly years
I can feel the feelings flow
They flow all through
Through my earthly years
Through my body veins
Through my mind and will

Feelings pure, feelings real
Seal my will
BE MY BE
Lead me on, Eternity
Where I come from, where I’ll go

Over and Over
It will be
Not by me
My Destiny
My bigger me
That I can feel
It’s so far away now…

In Light, In Dark
In all my Mark
In Life, In Death,
With all my breath…

All is all
Flat destiny
All is in
Memories,
Of Eternity

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
bigfrancis21:

What confuses you?
everything! Forcing myself to believe things
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by DeepSight(m): 6:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arcsniper:
everything! Forcing myself to believe things

I am sure bigfrancis and rossikke will not ask you to force yourself to believe anything. Never do that. Just take things easy, one step at a time with your life, aspire towards your goals and dreams, love God and fellow man, and all will be well. As you go along, you will come to recognitions that will clear the air for you: each will come at its own time, just when you are ripe for it. There is nothing to worry yourself about.

That you ask so many questions and are restless in your spirit already shows you thirst for truth, and it is a good thing. But do not go mad with your thirst, just feed it gently with your everyday experiences of life as that is that which you are here for.

Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Deep Sight:

I am sure bigfrancis and rossikke will not ask you to force yourself to believe anything. Never do that. Just take things easy, one step at a time with your life, aspire towards your goals and dreams, love God and fellow man, and all will be well. As you go along, you will come to recognitions that will clear the air for you: each will come at its own time, just when you are ripe for it. There is nothing to worry yourself about.

That you ask so many questions and are restless in your spirit already shows you thirst for truth, and it is a good thing. But do not go mad with your thirst, just feed it gently with your everyday experiences of life as that is that which you are here for.

Stay blessed.
amen.
And thanks
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
I don't want to ask questions again.
I want to do my own research.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
@bigfrancis21 u said if am of high vibration(love).no evil will prevail over me.

Please what are the causes of bad dreams.??
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arcsniper: @bigfrancis21 u said if am of high vibration(love).no evil will prevail over me.

Please what are the causes of bad dreams.??

Dreams aren't bad exactly. The dream state involves a lot of things. Dreams serve so many purposes. One is to show the dreamer glimpses of the future. It could be glimpses of something bad to happen in the future, being shown in advance to you to prevent it if you don't want it. Basically, this 'bad' future event to come is the outcome of series of event tied to current actions by you of your free will. That is if you continue this way you're going(your free will), this is the outcome to be in the nearest future. it can also show you glimpses of 'good' things to come.

Also, the dream state can arise from our soul wanderings while asleep. When we go to sleep, our souls leave the body and wanders away, and returns when we awake. In addition, memories from the experiences of that day can influence what you'll see in your dream. During such wanderings, you might see yourself in a setting which you'll call 'bad' or 'good'. Such dreams are figment of your imaginations.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Dreams aren't bad exactly. The dream state involves a lot of things. Dreams serve so many purposes. One is to show the dreamer glimpses of the future. It could be glimpses of something bad to happen in the future, being shown in advance to you to prevent it if you don't want it. Basically, this 'bad' future event to come is the outcome of series of event tied to current actions by you of your free will. That is if you continue this way you're going(your free will), this is the outcome to be in the nearest future. it can also show you glimpses of 'good' things to come.

Also, the dream state can arise from our soul wanderings while asleep. When we go to sleep, our souls leave the body and wanders away, and returns when we awake. In addition, memories from the experiences of that day can influence what you'll see in your dream. During such wanderings, you might see yourself in a setting which you'll call 'bad' or 'good'. Such dreams are figment of your imaginations.
i keep having 'bad' dreams,to the extent of people around me,telling me the bad dreams they had about me.same with me too.i keep dreaming about bad things happening to people around me.

If dreams are telling us about the future,then i don't want this, how can i prevent them??

Most times i remembered them in the afternoon.
...and i don't think am doing anything bad to deserve that,and in most cases of d dreams i remembered i survived,like that of plane crash,someone gave me poison,several dreams like that.
I laughed at some dreams,imagine a madwoman and i exchanging words,insulting each other,

i was told to always sleep with white cloths and always use a white cloth to cover my body whenever i want to sleep but all didnt work.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
Arcsniper: I don't want to ask questions again.
I want to do my own research.

Great step. In the next year or two, you would start to view the hardcore christians and muslims as little children under a spell. Your knowledge and enlightenment level would make you gasp in disbelief at the ideas you once held dear, such as a vengeful God, hellfire, other religions being 'evil' etc etc. In fact you would see the world very very differently. I wish you the best in your journey of (re)discovery. wink
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by isalegan2: 12:42am On Nov 15, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Great step. In the next year or two, you would start to view the hardcore christians and muslims as little children under a spell. Your knowledge and enlightenment level would make you gasp in disbelief at the ideas you once held dear, such as a vengeful God, hellfire, other religions being 'evil' etc etc. In fact you would see the world very very differently. I wish you the best in your journey of (re)discovery. wink

Rossike,

Please, if you don't mind answering, are you an atheist or an African traditionalist?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 7:31am On Nov 15, 2013
isale_gan2:

Rossike,

Please, if you don't mind answering, are you an atheist or an African traditionalist?

He's none of the above.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 7:39am On Nov 15, 2013
Deep Sight:

Well I wonder if it is useful to induce past life memories. Perhaps for the purpose of finding direction and purpose in one's current life. And understanding its why's and wherefores?

I ask this because when I was very young I had many memories that I could not place within this lifetime. I also had a few strong dreams that I knew were happenings of another time. As I grew older, most, if not all, of these memories have faded away. I have just a fleeting sense of them, but cannot capture them anymore.

I call them my memories of eternity.

I wrote a poem about it - - ->

Memories of Eternity I

I have memories of Eternity
Things my mind just cannot place
Sights of ethereal rarity
Vibes of things of ancient face

Now and then the Picture floats
Of loves and lives past far and gone
Now and then the mind devotes
To ills recurred and loves forgone

Be my be, would you be
On and on this song I sing
It hoards my soul and rules my me
This ever, ever, ever thing…

So what do you think?

Lovely poem! Its nice.

You were having past life memories. Consider yourself lucky to have them for they served to remind you of your immortality and pre-existence before this life. They served to guide you deeper into your inner self and away from distracting erroneous beliefs.

Who knows, maybe the flashes you had were done on purpose to stir you in the right direction. Everything in life has a purpose, you know.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 15, 2013
bigfrancis21:

He's none of the above.
Thank you bigfrancis.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Shiloh 2015 Live Update / “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.