Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences (27855 Views)

10 Amazing Accounts You Never Knew Were In The Bible / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. / Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 15, 2013
I started doubting all d things i believed. When i asked a Muslim friends about cabba(not sure of d spelling).

I asked them what's inside cabba at different places and times,they were saying different things about what's inside cabba.i asked questions like why do u people worship sun/moon.i never knew that Allah means God of the moon.

Coming to the xtian,the bible is just confusing.i always read d bible latter on i stopped, cos,i don't agree and i doubt everything.

Romans 6:22-23
22.now you are free from sins and become God's slave(not his child again.child and slaves are two different things)23.the payment for sin is DEATH,but God gifts is evalasting life found in Jesus Christ

then what's death about?
Ecclesiastes 9:5
for the living shall die:but the dead know not anything,neither have they any more reward;for the memory of them is forgotten
to me it means after death their is nothing,dead people have no reward,where does hell comes from?

Aother thing is when a pastor was talking to my mum about d bible incomplete stories like David didnt killed golaith,Adam and eve story,somethings were missing there.Joseph and potiphars wife,why d bible didnt mentioned her named but it was mentioned in the Koran

so if i was born into a Muslim or xtian family,and i die after some years and going to hellfire,it sounds insane.

definitely,the bible is not complete.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2013
Arcsniper: I started doubting all d things i believed. When i asked a Muslim friends about cabba(not sure of d spelling).

I asked them what's inside cabba at different places and times,they were saying different things about what's inside cabba.i asked questions like why do u people worship sun/moon.i never knew that Allah means God of the moon.

Coming to the xtian,the bible is just confusing.i always read d bible latter on i stopped, cos,i don't agree and i doubt everything.

Romans 6:22-23
22.now you are free from sins and become God's slave(not his child again.child and slaves are two different things)23.the payment for sin is DEATH,but God gifts is evalasting life found in Jesus Christ

then what's death about?
Ecclesiastes 9:5
for the living shall die:but the dead know not anything,neither have they any more reward;for the memory of them is forgotten
to me it means after death their is nothing,dead people have no reward,where does hell comes from?

Aother thing is when a pastor was talking to my mum about d bible incomplete stories like David didnt killed golaith,Adam and eve story,somethings were missing there.Joseph and potiphars wife,why d bible didnt mentioned her named but it was mentioned in the Koran

so if i was born into a Muslim or xtian family,and i die after some years and going to hellfire,it sounds insane.

definitely,the bible is not complete.

Yes it's not. from the old testament to the new testament. Some Bibles, especially in Ethiopian churches have 80+ books/letters

The compilation of the Bible was done as it suited men.

there's this thing going on that the Romans edited some books in the new testament.

do u know Andrew(a disciple of Jesus) wrote a letter about his time with Jesus.
but the Romans didn't add it to the Bible, they instead Added Matthew and Luke who didn't know Jesus
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
please can someone explain this chart for me

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2013
Is this thread dead??
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2013
Arcsniper: Is this thread dead??

What do you want?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2013
bigfrancis21:

What do you want?
please,i need and explanation of that chart above.
I read about sleep paralysis,lucid dream and OBE,have learn alot,exactly what i experienced,is what they are talking about.
Please,what's d difference b/w soul/spirit/ghost
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 8:38am On Nov 23, 2013
Arcsniper:
please,i need and explanation of that chart above.
I read about sleep paralysis,lucid dream and OBE,have learn alot,exactly what i experienced,is what they are talking about.
Please,what's d difference b/w soul/spirit/ghost

The spiritual cord is linked to each human being at different points of the body. It isn't linked to the same place for everybody. Some have theirs extending from the forehead(that point in between your two eyes, also called the third eye), some at the heart area, etc.

The image is trying to show the type of silver cord positions and their interpretations. For example, someone who his silver cord extends from the heart has Venus as ruling planet and his most dominant life lesson is love. Heart = love. The image is more of Buddhist theory. You need not bother about the information because its not really important. I bother myself with more important spiritual information, spiritual information needed to make the most out of my life.

Soul and spirit are the same and used interchangeably. However their applications differ to an extent.

Soul is the immortal part of every human being alive. It gives life to its physical host and never dies. Spirit refers to the expression of the soul when its outside the body. Take for example, when your grandmother is alive, you refer to her immortal side which is still inside her as soul. When she dies and decides to visit you one day. On seeing her, you'll say you saw her spirit, not soul. Spirit is the expression of the soul outside the body. However, both terms are the same thing. Its only the English language that developed different applications for the same word. In Igbo, there's only one word and its 'mmuo' and its the same for soul, spirit etc.

Ghost refers to wandering earthbound spirits who after they died refused to go into the light as usual. They are still on earth due to some unfinished business they had on earth which is preventing them from moving on. It could be excessive addiction to a particular habit(sex, drugs, alcohol etc), a former rich man' excessive addiction to his wealth and property who on dying found it difficult to let go of his material acquisitions, excessive religious indoctrination about the afterlife(ie someone who his religion taught him that after life comes total black out forever, or after life comes the lake of hell fire etc. Such a person who held on to such erroneous beliefs tightly and died with it will be scared of witnessing such and wouldn't want to leave the earth area for the unknown which he/she 'thinks' is hell fire, total black out etc. Such a spirit would rather choose to remain on earth and wander about) etc. Ghosts are spirits but unsettled spirits.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2013
bigfrancis21:

The spiritual cord is linked to each human being at different points of the body. It isn't linked to the same place for everybody. Some have theirs extending from the forehead(that point in between your two eyes, also called the third eye), some at the heart area, etc.

The image is trying to show the type of silver cord positions and their interpretations. For example, someone who his silver cord extends from the heart has Venus as ruling planet and his most dominant life lesson is love. Heart = love. The image is more of Buddhist theory. You need not bother about the information because its not really important. I bother myself with more important spiritual information, spiritual information needed to make the most out of my life.

Soul and spirit are the same and used interchangeably. However their applications differ to an extent.

Soul is the immortal part of every human being alive. It gives life to its physical host and never dies. Spirit refers to the expression of the soul when its outside the body. Take for example, when your grandmother is alive, you refer to her immortal side which is still inside her as soul. When she dies and decides to visit you one day. On seeing her, you'll say you saw her spirit, not soul. Spirit is the expression of the soul outside the body. However, both terms are the same thing. Its only the English language that developed different applications for the same word. In Igbo, there's only one word and its 'mmuo' and its the same for soul, spirit etc.

Ghost refers to wandering earthbound spirits who after they died refused to go into the light as usual. They are still on earth due to some unfinished business they had on earth which is preventing them from moving on. It could be excessive addiction to a particular habit(sex, drugs, alcohol etc), a former rich man' excessive addiction to his wealth and property who on dying found it difficult to let go of his material acquisitions, excessive religious indoctrination about the afterlife(ie someone who his religion taught him that after life comes total black out forever, or after life comes the lake of hell fire etc. Such a person who held on to such erroneous beliefs tightly and died with it will be scared of witnessing such and wouldn't want to leave the earth area for the unknown which he/she 'thinks' is hell fire, total black out etc. Such a spirit would rather choose to remain on earth and wander about) etc. Ghosts are spirits but unsettled spirits.
can a spirit deliberately appear to someone.?
How true is it that,spirit can can be seen through mirrors?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 9:59am On Nov 23, 2013
Arcsniper:
can a spirit deliberately appear to someone.?
How true is it that,spirit can can be seen through mirrors?

Yes a spirit can. Spirits have shed off their heavy density human bodies and therefore vibrate at a higher frequency than the human body.

To make themselves appearable to the human eyes, all they'll need to do is lower their vibrations to match the earth/human vibration and then can you see them.

NO. You can't see spirits through a mirror. All those are Nollywood fiction. A spirit doesn't need to appear on a mirror when it can appear live and you'll see it.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Yes a spirit can. Spirits have shed off their heavy density human bodies and therefore vibrate at a higher frequency than the human body.

To make themselves appearable to the human eyes, all they'll need to do is lower their vibrations to match the earth/human vibration and then can you see them.

NO. You can't see spirits through a mirror. All those are Nollywood fiction. A spirit doesn't need to appear on a mirror when it can appear live and you'll see it.
bigfrancis.. I read somewhere that the spirits don't find it easy at all to slow down their vibration enough to be visible to most humans, and that it takes great concentration on their part to achieve. The often blurry nature of apparitions exists for similar reasons as a TV screen with distorted signals caused by frequency variations. But it seems some spirits have perfected the technique enough to appear as full humans in this frequency.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2013
ROSSIKE: bigfrancis.. I read somewhere that the spirits don't find it easy at all to slow down their vibration enough to be visible to most humans, and that it takes great concentration on their part to achieve. The often blurry nature of apparitions exists for similar reasons as a TV screen with distorted signals caused by frequency variations. But it seems some spirits have perfected the technique enough to appear as full humans in this frequency.

Yes. That's true. I wanted to add that too.

Souls who are of high spiritual evolution or vibration find it very difficult to lower their vibration in order to appear on earth. Middle/average and low spiritual vibration souls will find it easier to lower their vibrations to match earth's vibration than high spiritual vibration souls.

Have you read of Franchezzo's account in the depths of the void? Franchezzo was an Italian man who lived during the 18th century. He was a very materialistic and physical person who lived only for the senses of the flesh. When he died, he went to the void which was black and dark all around him.

During his time in the void, he happened to visit several realms and witnessed the extreme levels of human evils and blackness. He gave a very vivid and in-depth description about the void, the different levels or realms of the voids, the types and characteristics of the souls there, his interesting but arduous journey through the void and how he worked his way out of the place. In his account, he also confirmed that high vibration souls find it difficult to lower their vibrations to earth level or worse, to the void level, hence spirits sent to the void to rescue lost souls there are usually of middle vibration who will find it easier to lower their vibrations and enter the void momentarily for a mission and then leave again.

Please download Francheezo's account and read it. His account is a first-hand account about the Void. You'll learn so much about the Void. We already know a lot about Heaven.

Read his account here:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/wsl/
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
bigfrancis21:

have you ever experience sleep paralysis before?
What will i be doing when i die in heaven? And after all the mission on earth?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
Arcsniper:
have you ever experience sleep paralysis before?
What will i be doing when i die in heaven? And after all the mission on earth?

Yes. But I wouldn't call it sleep paralysis exactly.

After you die, your current life is reviewed by the council of elders with you and your spirit guide present to evaluate your life lessons, how close you came close to achieving your life lessons for this life, the lessons you learnt, the lessons you didn't learn, your male-female energy balance etc. The evaluation will determine if you'll be incarnating again to learn further lessons, what area of the world you'll be born in that will aid your development, your new life circumstances etc. In your next life you could be Chinese, Zulu, Spanish, etc.

Life in Heaven is ecstatic. Ordinarily, no soul wants to leave the joy and love of heaven for a harsh and wicked earth life. But the rewards that come with living an earth life, the spiritual growth that comes with it and the subsequent placement at higher realms etc are all motivating factors for souls to come to earth. Heavenly life compared to Earth life is like living in a rich man's house all your life with all the comforts and affluence that come with it and being asked to go to the village and live in a mud house with all the crudities that come with it. A boot camp indeed, as Rossike would describe it.

When one's mission(which takes several lifetimes, not just one) is complete the soul ceases to incarnate on earth. Some are then promoted to spiritual guides to guide other upcoming souls.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by joe4christ(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
Arcsniper: Roaming about nairaland.com, during my last survey, l discovered three major categories of people.

*1st category those that believe there is God,hellfire(lake of fire),heaven,they are mostly the xtian,,muslims.

*2nd category those that believe there is God,there is heaven,no hell(lake of fire),we can call them the near-death experiencer/prebirth bla bla bla.the REINCARNATION believers bla bla

*3rd category those that believe that there is no God,no heaven and no hell our oga @ d top atheists,e.t.c

ALL CAN NOT BE TRUE;I doubt it TWO MUST BE FALSE AND ONE MUST BE TRUE
.so which one is it?,
now am confused ?

From your above analysis, can you pls answer this question;
Do you really think a God of love can as well exhibit the attributes of a tyrant?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Yes. But I wouldn't call it sleep paralysis exactly.

After you die, your current life is reviewed by the council of elders with you and your spirit guide present to evaluate your life lessons, how close you came close to achieving your life lessons for this life, the lessons you learnt, the lessons you didn't learn, your male-female energy balance etc. The evaluation will determine if you'll be incarnating again to learn further lessons, what area of the world you'll be born in that will aid your development, your new life circumstances etc. In your next life you could be Chinese, Zulu, Spanish, etc.

Life in Heaven is ecstatic. Ordinarily, no soul wants to leave the joy and love of heaven for a harsh and wicked earth life. But the rewards that come with living an earth life, the spiritual growth that comes with it and the subsequent placement at higher realms etc are all motivating factors for souls to come to earth. Heavenly life compared to Earth life is like living in a rich man's house all your life with all the comforts and affluence that come with it and being asked to go to the village and live in a mud house with all the crudities that come with it. A boot camp indeed, as Rossike would describe it.

When one's mission(which takes several lifetimes, not just one) is complete the soul ceases to incarnate on earth. Some are then promoted to spiritual guides to guide other upcoming souls.
thanks.aborted childrens will have to repeat
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
joe4christ:

From your above analysis, can you pls answer this question;
Do you really think a God of love can as well exhibit the attributes of a tyrant?
do you want me to answer the question or bigfrancis21
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by joe4christ(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2013
Arcsniper: Do you know anything about out-of-body experience during sleep??

Am asking you because av had an experience like this before, it was like my body leaving my body,i was struggling to control one of my body i.e. The one on the bed ,i couldn't move my hand or even raise my head,before dis happened i had a dream of having a plane crash.
but i remembered i was out of the plane alive,thats before that experience.
when i couldn't move or raise my head,any part of my body i thought i was going to die,i wanted to shout but i couldn't ,fortunately when i shouted i was already awake,sitting on d bed,i shouted 'mummy'...its was like having two bodies,and one iz leaving one or lemme say extracting a body from another.

I knew that after that the next thing was suppose to be death,nobody needs to tell me
if you asked me through what part of the body,was my body leaving my body,i will tell you through my head,i could remember my head was out of my head and retracted back and immediately i was back to my body and able to control it.i think its was a fast process,perhaps i don't remember how long .i know very well that i was struggling in the process.

i told a friend of mine about the experience,he told me that he has experience something like that before, then i thought, it was a normal thing for everybody 2 experience that.

Your consciousness is coming alive as did mine, and you can never remain thesame, your soul will continue to yarn for spiritual truth till you find it...

Only you can liberate yourself from institutionalized religious doctrines that seek to control it's victim rather than enlighten...

I was once on your shoes, but now i've discovered who i really am, i'm a matured/old soul, i've always known the truth from the deepest part of my soul but never admitted it, till i could'nt help it no longer, the early part of this thread is a prove of that, but now i'm free and free indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by DeepSight(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
Big Francis/ Rossike,

Can you comment on the existence of spiritual nations/ ethnic groups/ tribes - - - > akin to earthly ones - - - > if such exist or not - - - > and if they exist, in what sense do they exist - - - > re: afterlife/ heaven?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 6:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
Arcsniper:
thanks.aborted childrens will have to repeat

It may shock you to hear this but from the spiritual angle, abortion really isn't a crime. The spirit understand very well that the mother isn't ready for a child at this time and doesn't wish to keep it. They respect our free will. Also, souls don't usually join the babies' bodies until late trimester(ie the last 3 months of pregnancy). There are 3 trimesters - the first trimester(1st 3 months), second trimester(the next 3 months) and the last trimester. Some souls even fuse with their host baby bodies just at the moment of birth or right before birth itself. Hence, from the spiritual perspective abortion isn't 'killing' actually since most abortions are done between the 1st to 6th months of pregnancy and souls usually join between the 6th to 9 months.

Some may enter early during pregnancy so that they can start getting used to their new physical bodies, but they don't stay permanently. They'll stay briefly and go, return stay briefly and leave again, then as birth approaches they enter and stick finally.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Deep Sight:
Big Francis/ Rossike,

Can you comment on the existence of spiritual nations/ ethnic groups/ tribes - - - > akin to earthly ones - - - > if such exist or not - - - > and if they exist, in what sense do they exist - - - > re: afterlife/ heaven?

There are no ethnic tribes/groups in heaven. Ethnic tribes and groups are things of the earth. Instead there are soul groups of about 10 souls on average which contain souls of similar characters/affinity who are on the same level of spiritual evolution. Soul groups are enormous.

As a soul evolves, it changes soul groups. It leaves behind its former soul group and enters a new one of higher evolution. At times, souls from the same soul group can decide to incarnate together on earth, with each souls taking on different circumstances and helping each other out. Our best friends in life are usually members of our soul group, here to help ourselves out during those hard and trying times we're in need.

When souls from a soul group are leaving together at the same time for earth, they try hard to imprint in their memories the physical face of the earth bodies of one another, so as to be able to recognize them quickly when they meet in life. They say their last goodbyes, and leave hoping that life goes well as planned.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2013
joe4christ:

Your consciousness is coming alive as did mine, and you can never remain thesame, your soul will continue to yarn for spiritual truth till you find it...

Only you can liberate yourself from institutionalized religious doctrines that seek to control it's victim rather than enlighten...

I was once on your shoes, but now i've discovered who i really am, i'm a matured/old soul, i've always known the truth from the deepest part of my soul but never admitted it, till i could'nt help it no longer, the early part of this thread is a prove of that, but now i'm free and free indeed!

I'm glad you finally became enlightened. I remember that time you wanted to fall back into the comfort zone of religion when you opened that thread questioning your continued interest in spirituality and reduced interest in religion.

How do you see life now?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by DeepSight(m): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
bigfrancis21:

There are no ethnic tribes/groups in heaven. Ethnic tribes and groups are things of the earth. Instead there are soul groups of about 10 souls on average which contain souls of similar characters/affinity who are on the same level of spiritual evolution. Soul groups are enormous.

As a soul evolves, it changes soul groups. It leaves behind its former soul group and enters a new one of higher evolution. At times, souls from the same soul group can decide to incarnate together on earth, with each souls taking on different circumstances and helping each other out. Our best friends in life are usually members of our soul group, here to help ourselves out during those hard and trying times we're in need.

When souls from a soul group are leaving together at the same time for earth, they try hard to imprint in their memories the physical face of the earth bodies of one another, so as to be able to recognize them quickly when they meet in life. They say their last goodbyes, and leave hoping that life goes well as planned.

There are no larger "streams" or "groupings" or "tendencies" made distinct in any imaginable way(s)?

Governments?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Please download Francheezo's account and read it. His account is a first-hand account about the Void. You'll learn so much about the Void. We already know a lot about Heaven.

Read his account here:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/wsl/

Thanks dude.. cool

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
Deep Sight:

There are no larger "streams" or "groupings" or "tendencies" made distinct in any imaginable way(s)?

Governments?

No, there are no governments. I've mentioned tendencies before. Souls on the same level of evolution are grouped based on similar characteristics or tendencies.

However, there are angels, super guides, the council of elders, Jesus himself and the God force who ensure that everything is kept in order.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
One more thing bigfrancis.. The universe is so vast that there must be numerous other intelligent physical civilizations like ours out there, with beings who may not even look anything like humans. Any insight on this, and how accessible they are for a soul who wishes to explore them? Surely they would have their own afterlife realms as well? I mean the afterlife can't just be about souls who associate solely with earth?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Thanks dude.. cool

One more thing, Francheezo's spirit materialized severally to his past friends on earth. This was possible because he was on below average vibration, hence he found it much easier to lower his vibration and match that of earth for humans to see him.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2013
bigfrancis21:

One more thing, Francheezo's spirit materialized severally to his past friends on earth. This was possible because he was on below average vibration, hence he found it much easier to lower his vibration and match that of earth for humans to see him.

Isn't it a bit depressing for a soul to know it is operating on a low vibration? I can't imagine wanting to be in that state for long! I'd be looking to complete whatever task is required in that state as quickly as possible and return to normal vibration.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2013
Just Last week I met a guy where I play football, I immediate felt as if I knew him somewhere before even tho I was very sure I couldn't know him.
I also admired his football skills and from that time we have become good friends.

I have begun to think maybe our souls have a good relationship in the spiritual realm.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
ROSSIKE: One more thing bigfrancis.. The universe is so vast that there must be numerous other intelligent physical civilizations like ours out there, with beings who may not even look anything like humans. Any insight on this, and how accessible they are for a soul who wishes to explore them? Surely they would have their own afterlife realms as well? I mean the afterlife can't just be about souls who associate solely with earth?

Yes. Life doesn't exist on earth only. Life exists in other planets and civilizations. However, earth life seems to be the most challenging, raw and rewarding of all.

After new souls are birthed, some are usually sent to planets other than earth where life is somewhat simple, organized, communal sort of, for their initial stages. Then after one or two incarnations in that planet they are taken to a much harder and challenging school which is the earth life.

In Michael Newton's book of regression, one of his clients who came to him traced his past life and discovered that his past life was on another planet in which its people are more united than earth's planet and after that lifetime was over, he asked to be given a more challenging place and his guide told he he had the perfect place in mind for him and he took him right to earth. His client also said his past life regression memory explains his immense frustration and shock he has been experiencing his entire life because of the stark, harsh and different reality of earth life different from life on the other planet.

Life doesn't exist only on earth, even within our own galaxy. There are beings on mars. One spirit guide explained that they are invisible to us because they vibrate at a much higher vibration than earth beings thus making them invisible to us, meanwhile they can see us. He also went on to say that earth is the most beautiful of all planets and beings from other planets often look at earth in admiration and wonder why humans tend to hate and kill each other and destroy the planet.

It also said that beings from mars often visit earth once in a while in their space ships but they don't land on earth but fly around in the earth's atmosphere which we see and call mysterious flying objects and that these mysterious flying objects which people have often sighted are what we call unidentified flying objects(UFOs). That these beings from mars pay earthlings visits once in a while and go back. However, that they can't survive on earth given that earthlings breathe in oxygen which is toxic to them and martian beings breathe in carbon dioxide and some other gas types toxic to earthlings. So they just hover around in the sky and go back to their planet.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2013
macof: Just Last week I met a guy where I play football, I immediate felt as if I knew him somewhere before even tho I was very sure I couldn't know him.
I also admired his football skills and from that time we have become good friends.

I have begun to think maybe our souls have a good relationship in the spiritual realm.

Yea, that person could be a soul friend of yours whom you've known from way back in the afterlife. I know that feeling. I've met two souls who left the same time with me for earth. And I recognized them immediately. My fellow crystals.

You know what Deja Vus are, right? That feeling of familiarity when you go to certain places, experience certain events, or meet certain people. You just know within you that you've been to that place before or seen that place before, or experienced that particular event before or seen that familiar person before but yet you can't explain how, from where or when. This is just your inner soul confirming to you memories of your pre-birth existence.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Isn't it a bit depressing for a soul to know it is operating on a low vibration? I can't imagine wanting to be in that state for long! I'd be looking to complete whatever task is required in that state as quickly as possible and return to normal vibration.

Lol. Its a stage everybody has to pass through. We were all on that level before, during our early stages of incarnation.

No soul is looked down on in heaven. Whether of low, middle or high vibration. There's unconditional love and acceptance. Everybody is accepted the way they are. No judgment or scorn. Only love.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by joe4christ(m): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2013
bigfrancis21:

I'm glad you finally became enlightened. I remember that time you wanted to fall back into the comfort zone of religion when you opened that thread questioning your continued interest in spirituality and reduced interest in religion.

How do you see life now?

Mehn, never felt better, then it was a seriouse battle between my mind and my higher self (consciousness), thanks to you and rossike and many others like you, prior to now, my guide had been trying for years to activate my higher consciousness from the comfort of institutionalized religion, but i was so adamant, i actuallt chosed this path of spiritual enlightenment, so there's great tendercy of we meeting in the spirit world before this incarnation...
Now i see the world from a higher consciousness and view like seeing things through telescopic view. It's wonderful and now makes more sense and becomes more meaningful and purposeful and i've always been part of that loving source generally called God by mortals, he's indeed pure love and not that monster-like picture painted and depicted by those institutionalized religioun.

You guys are doing a great Job, please keep it up, it's never in vain.

Bless you!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Shiloh 2015 Live Update / “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.