Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences (27852 Views)

10 Amazing Accounts You Never Knew Were In The Bible / My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. / Ever Had Or Heard Of Near Death Experince(nde)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
joe4christ:

Mehn, never felt better, then it was a seriouse battle between my mind and my higher self (consciousness), thanks to you and rossike and many others like you, prior to now, my guide had been trying for years to activate my higher consciousness from the comfort of institutionalized religion, but i was so adamant, i actuallt chosed this path of spiritual enlightenment, so there's great tendercy of we meeting in the spirit world before this incarnation...
Now i see the world from a higher consciousness and view like seeing things through telescopic view. It's wonderful and now makes more sense and becomes more meaningful and purposeful and i've always been part of that loving source generally called God by mortals, he's indeed pure love and not that monster-like picture painted and depicted by those institutionalized religioun.

You guys are doing a great Job, please keep it up, it's never in vain.

Bless you!!!
One of the most interesting things I learnt from NDE accounts is that everything that happens in this life has a real purpose. Everything.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by joe4christ(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
ROSSIKE: One of the most interesting things I learnt from NDE accounts is that everything that happens in this life has a real purpose. Everything.

Oh yeah, with this knowledge, no situation in life is capable of weighing you down.
You know, life from a higher perspective is actually an illusion, nothing is absolutely real, just as when we view all planets withen our galaxy we see no living organism visible to our sight except gaseous substance and other materials that made up those planets, meanwhile there are living organisms with higher energy vibration than ours, so we're unable to see them and probably they're seeing us, so also beings from lower energy vibrations, if they were to explore our Earth planet might not be able to see any living beings cos we are of higher vibration than they are, but that doesn't mean we dont exist.
In life we're all acting movie scenes and learning from it, the real world is the spirit world where you're part of everything and everything is part of you...
It seems i've always known this forever but never admitted it in this lifetime till recently...

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2013
Ignorance is worse than a disease.
Its good to know the truth.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 11:03am On Nov 25, 2013
Arcsniper: Ignorance is worse than a disease.
Its good to know the truth.
Arcsniper: I don't believe all what you people are saying yet.

Thats why am asking for your usernames.@mcof and @bigfrancis21 .i emailed you guys but u haven't replied me

I remember this post^^^
wats ur belief now?
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
macof:

I remember this post^^^
wats ur belief now?

i still don't know yet,but nothing like xtian belief in my heart again.

Even small children wants to know the truth,little ones always asked question like:who Iz God,who created him,how big is he?.
I realised stories in d bible are just fairly tale for childrens.stories like why tortoise had a broken shell etc,should have Been included.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
Arcsniper:
i still don't know yet,but nothing like xtian belief in my heart again.

Even small children wants to know the truth,little ones always asked question like:who Iz God,who created him,how big is he?.
I realised stories in d bible are just fairly tale for childrens.stories like why tortoise had a broken shell etc,should have Been included.

just follow ur conscience.

human consciousness is God's greatest gift to man
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Jesus Christ is the perfect example of what human beings are to achieve on earth. He's the epitome of God's desire for us. Jesus Christ incarnated on earth severally and evolved fast during his life times. His first incarnation was as Adam and his last was as Jesus. His last lifetime on earth was a mission to preach to the people of earth the true purpose of life. God sent him to come to earth and preach about the true mission of life which is to love. His message was a message of love.

However, his true and original message has been severely distorted in the Christiantiy of today. The bible is made of books written by people several years after the death of Jesus Christ - people who never heard or saw Jesus Christ preach live. Are you aware that almost all of Jesus disciples, people who were live witnesses to the exact message Jesus Christ preached, wrote their own gospels? We have the Gospel of Bartholomew, Gospel of Philip, Gospel of Andrew, etc. Yet these gospels never made their way into the bible. What we have are gospels, except the Gospel of John, that were written based on 'hearsay' and stories of mouth that were passed down to them by their fathers about the life of Jesus christ. If you've really gone through the bible, you'll notice that the Gospel of John differs greatly from the other 3 gospels(The Gospels of Matthew, Mark and Luke - the 3 of whom their Gospels were written 60-120 years after the death of Christ) because John, being Jesus' disciple, actually physically heard and saw Jesus christ preach. Surprisingly these 3 gospels made their way into the bible. And the gospels of the disciples of Jesus Christ were branded as heresy by the early church fathers because they carried so much deep transcendental knowledge about the afterlife which many couldn't understand. These Gospels are called the Gnostic gospels. And the true message of Jesus Christ messages lies in the Gnostic gospels.

You'll be surprised to read the theory of reincarnation, karma, pre-birth existence of the soul(ie the existence of the soul in the afterlife before being born on earth), the memory veil, energy balancing etc - topics considered un-christian today, coming out from the mouth of Jesus. You'd be shocked to discover that Jesus Christ preached reincarnation, karma, pre-birth experience etc.

Hell is a man-made theory. Hell fire doesn't exist. Rather we have a mass bottomless dark pit devoid of God's love and light where certain souls, who lived very negative lives, go for temporary probation and life reflection. As we speak, there are millions of souls groping around endlessly in the thick darkness of the place. However, hope is not lost for them as they are given a second chance to correct their mistakes through the pathway of reincarnation.

The topic of spirituality is a very deep one and cannot be exhausted in a day.
@bigfrancis21,u said Jesus Christ was Adam,
was d story of garden of Eden true,and was that d Adam u ar talking about??
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by joe4christ(m): 10:37am On Nov 30, 2013
Arcsniper:

I dont think Bigfrancis21 was speaking out of undesputable certainty, he might just be illustrating based on biblical portriate...
One thing i've discovered is that there's great connection between science and spirituality (Note: I didn't say religion) just that science still has a long way to catching up.
Scientific hypothesis and theories on Man's origin doesn't tally with Theological theory of Adam & Eve.
And spiritually i can assure you that Adam and Eve thing is just a tale, even my higher self testify of this...
There is huge accuracy over scientific theory on Evolution, life on planet earth has been on slow but steady motion of evolution for millions of years engineered by universal source...
My guide approve of this knowledge to be true and i believe him/it...

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2013
joe4christ:

I dont think Bigfrancis21 was speaking out of undesputable certainty, he might just be illustrating based on biblical portriate...
One thing i've discovered is that there's great connection between science and spirituality (Note: I didn't say religion) just that science still has a long way to catching up.
Scientific hypothesis and theories on Man's origin doesn't tally with Theological theory of Adam & Eve.
And spiritually i can assure you that Adam and Eve thing is just a tale, even my higher self testify of this...
There is huge accuracy over scientific theory on Evolution, life on planet earth has been on slow but steady motion of evolution for millions of years engineered by universal source...

Very important to Note that spirituality is different from religion as you have pointed out.

I actually doubt if the ancient Jews before the second Temple ever told stories of Adam and Eve being the first humans.

In Mesopotamians and Canaanites spirituality I see nothing in reference to Adam and Eve

I think that story was just made up on Israel's return from Babylon.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 11:20am On Nov 30, 2013
joe4christ:

Very important to Note that spirituality is different from religion as you have pointed out.

I actually doubt if the ancient Jews before the second Temple ever told stories of Adam and Eve being the first humans.

In Mesopotamians and Canaanites spirituality I see nothing in reference to Adam and Eve

I think that story was just made up on Israel's return from Babylon.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
joe4christ:

exactly,do you know that if not for education,religions will keep fooling us.maybe that's why some people said .''education is sin'' it sharpens us

i can't imagine a prophet,prophesied and it didn't come to pass. And yet the monkeys xtian still continue to follow him.that means God is lying.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
Arcsniper:
exactly,do you know that if not for education,religions will keep fooling us.maybe that's why some people said .''education is sin'' it sharpens us

i can't imagine a prophet,prophesied and it didn't come to pass. And yet the monkeys xtian still continue to follow him. that means God is lying.

God never lies.
It's some humans who claim to be instructed by God that lie
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 12:20am On Dec 01, 2013
Arcsniper:

The story of Adam and Eve is likely to be a symbolic story about the separation of souls from the God source and loss of consciousness/inner connexion to the God source. The soul of Jesus must have been among these pioneer souls who separated and ventured into physicality(earth).

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2013
I was about experiencing OBE,this morning,i woke up this morning,still on the bed,then i decided to go back to sleep again it was still in my eyes..during the sleep i wanted to wake up again,then i couldnot move.this time around i knew it was sleep paralysis.
The other time it happened to me,i wasn't thinking straight,i was much concern about moving.
During the experience,i wanted to let my inner body out,(i like calling it body,cos i haven't seen myself outside) believe me,that feeling changed,i can't explain the feeling,it was a different TASTE,very much different,then i became afraid again,and started trying to control my body.. I thought i was brave b4.at least if i don't believe anything,i believe that there is something called SOUL and should i say OBE. Am thinking about that taste.i don't mean taste in the mouth. Am wondering how was i able to transfer from one body to another.
The taste and feeling i had alone was something.i call it taste but it was a feeling and taste at thesame time

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 9:39am On Dec 01, 2013
What you just experienced was a partial out of body experience. I've experienced that before. I woke up and noticed I was out of my body except for my head/chest area which was still attached. My legs were tingling, and I could hear a loud buzzing sound in my ears which I initially thought was my freezer making the noise. My whole sensitivity transferred to my soul. I could feel it and at the same time my physical body.

You almost exited but your fear couldn't let you. You should be brave next time. This is a subtle calling to you by your inner self and spirit guides to experience your immortality and acknowledge who you really are. This acknowledgment of one's immortality goes a long way to help in living your life more properly.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2013
bigfrancis21: What you just experienced was a partial out of body experience. I've experienced that before. I woke up and noticed I was out of my body except for my head/chest area which was still attached. My legs were tingling, and I could hear a loud buzzing sound in my ears which I initially thought was my freezer making the noise. My whole sensitivity transferred to my soul. I could feel it and at the same time my physical body.

You almost exited but your fear couldn't let you. You should be brave next time. This is a subtle calling to you by your inner self and spirit guides to experience your immortality and acknowledge who you really are. This acknowledgment of one's immortality goes a long way to help in living your life more properly.
its somehow,i transferred to my soul and i felt that feeling.purposely,whenever i had that paralysis,i start to panic to move,but this time,i deliberately didn't try to move my body but the inner one,and i felt that feeling,that's why am very sure that i transferred to my soul.
I just realised that when i became afraid,i transfered back to my body.

.so bigfrancis21,did u came out completely?
And were u temporarily paralysed(ur physical body) before d OBE.??
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2013
Arcsniper:
its somehow,i transferred to my soul and i felt that feeling.purposely,whenever i had that paralysis,i start to panic to move,but this time,i deliberately didn't try to move my body but the inner one,and i felt that feeling,that's why am very sure that i transferred to my soul.
I just realised that when i became afraid,i transfered back to my body.

.so bigfrancis21,did u came out completely?

Fear is a bodily emotion. As you feared, your body senses took over.

The first time I couldn't exit completely. I had the same experience as you did. But subsequently I did.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2013
I will try to drop that fear.if it happened again.tho Opportunity lost.
Why do some people xperience this,and some don't.the only thing i know is that only winchy winchy can do it.nollywood movies.
What might happen if,the physical body is touched by another or moved while the soul is outside??
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Arcsniper: I will try to drop that fear.if it happened again.tho Opportunity lost.
Why do some people xperience this,and some don't.the only thing i know is that only winchy winchy can do it.nollywood movies.
What might happen if,the physical body is touched by another or moved while the soul is outside??

From my research I discovered its mostly those people who are spiritually advanced who tend to have out-wordly experiences such as OBES, after death communications etc. Young and baby souls can't handle this.

Nollywood movies only enact OBEs and what's already known in OBEs.

NO. Another soul cannot inhabit your body while you're away because your silver cord is still linking your body and your soul. That silver cord prevents walk-in souls from inhabiting your body while you're away. Already, when you sleep your soul leaves your body and journeys away and returns right before you wake up. Yes. And all these years you've been sleeping and dreaming, no other soul has inhabited your body. That's the function of the silver cord. To link your soul to its body and to indicate its still inhabited by another soul. Its shiny. It shines. The only difference between dreams and OBEs is that in dreams you unconsciously exit the body and OBEs you consciously exit the body.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Thanks alot
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
bigfrancis wats ur take on these pentecostal churches with Demon possession?

I personally don't believe them, because I find it unbelievable to share a body with another soul(evil or not) without recognizing it urself.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 1:24am On Dec 02, 2013
macof: bigfrancis wats ur take on these pentecostal churches with Demon possession?

I personally don't believe them, because I find it unbelievable to share a body with another soul(evil or not) without recognizing it urself.

Possessions exist but on a very rare scale. It is not as rampant as these fire-and-brimstone pastors exaggerate it. And these so-called 'demons' are actually souls of very low vibration inhabiting the void or earth(earthbound spirits). These possessions exist based on mutual attraction between host and intruder. I already explained possessions before when I talked about earthbound/void souls who use certain human beings to satisfy human desire cravings such as sex, alcohol, smoking etc which they failed to overcome while on earth. Possessions aren't that easy as pastors claim and for a possession to take place there has to be mutuality between both parties. Any soul can't just possess anybody like that. Else billions of people world wide will be possessed on daily basis each day.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by macof(m): 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Possessions exist but on a very rare scale. It is not as rampant as these fire-and-brimstone pastors exaggerate it. And these so-called 'demons' are actually souls of very low vibration inhabiting the void or earth(earthbound spirits). These possessions exist based on mutual attraction between host and intruder. I already explained possessions before when I talked about earthbound/void souls who use certain human beings to satisfy human desire cravings such as sex, alcohol, smoking etc which they failed to overcome while on earth. Possessions aren't that easy as pastors claim and for a possession to take place there has to be mutuality between both parties. Any soul can't just possess anybody like that. Else billions of people world wide will be possessed on daily basis each day.

Thank you.

I once had a feud with a soul in my dreams(not really a dream cause instead of seeing I was feeling, but that's the only word I can use for it), couldn't recognize it as everything was fast but I felt anger right in there in my sleep.

I know souls don't have emotions and I wonder maybe because my soul was still very much connected with my body, I could feel emotions in my sleep, but I felt like I was on a the defense from an intruder.

when I remembered this during day time I imagine if I was protecting my body from another soul.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2013
@macof and bigfrancis21... I was watching an interview on tv,about that girl of 11yrs among 100 most influential people in Africa,and an ambassador.
I wanted to change the channel,i didn't change it,becos i realised that was jealous and envy,instead i increased d volume.
Rossike said'everything happens for a reason.
-is it that everything in our life has Been written down??since everything happen for a reason.
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by joe4christ(m): 5:36am On Dec 04, 2013
Arcsniper: @macof and bigfrancis21... I was watching an interview on tv,about that girl of 11yrs among 100 most influential people in Africa,and an ambassador.
I wanted to change the channel,i didn't change it,becos i realised that was jealous and envy,instead i increased d volume.
-is it that everything in our life has Been written down??since everything happen for a reason.

You'll need to read this book ''The Journey Of Souls by Newton the past regressionist''
and here is the link if you're interested in gaining answers to your questions;

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/17906145/1946392449/name/Destiny%2520of%2520Souls.pdf&sa=U&ei=ia-eUrHUKYScjALa-4HIBA&ved=0CIUBEBYwAQ&usg=AFQjCNHVNt__6Oz4l-3HtZQDhZYS60_I0w
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 04, 2013
joe4christ:

You'll need to read this book ''The Journey Of Souls by Newton the past regressionist''
and here is the link if you're interested in gaining answers to your questions;

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/17906145/1946392449/name/Destiny%2520of%2520Souls.pdf&sa=U&ei=ia-eUrHUKYScjALa-4HIBA&ved=0CIUBEBYwAQ&usg=AFQjCNHVNt__6Oz4l-3HtZQDhZYS60_I0w
tanks,i will check it
Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by bigfrancis21: 8:19am On Dec 21, 2013
Arcsniper: @macof and bigfrancis21... I was watching an interview on tv,about that girl of 11yrs among 100 most influential people in Africa,and an ambassador.

This brings us to the topic of free will vs predestination. Free will and predestination are interwoven topics. Normally, before a soul embarks on its journey to earth, its prospective life is viewed and planned in such a way that will help the soul achieve its life purpose. Certain things and events are set in place to occur at a particular time(s) in the soul's life. That doesn't mean the soul doesn't have free will to do some things he wants to do. The soul still has the free will to go to university of not(both outcomes which will affect the outcome of his future), or go out or not to the market to buy something, etc. All these are actions of man's free will. However, some things are just meant to happen at a particular time and they occur as at when supposed.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2013
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Do Rastafarians Really Believe In? / Shiloh 2015 Live Update / “We Won’t Investigate Sex Allegations Against Apostle Suleman” – CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.