Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? (984 Views)

Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? / Can One Love Two People At The Same Time? / Can A Guy Love Two Women At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
I hear when pple say they are in love with they are in love with two different girls/guys and don't know who to choose. For me I don't think it it is possible for some1 to have the same feeling for different people. what do you think?
Re: Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? by Infomizer(m): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
I think it's not impossible.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2013

My take on this is that you can only be in love one person. Just one!
If you are indecisive, then you are likely infatuated. Lusting after some is quite easy to tell. But infatuations sometimes gets mistaken for love. #JustSaying
Re: Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? by Elfree: 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
Is very possible to fall 4 2 people,dey r both different and unique is various ways.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? by firetrap(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
its neigh impossible
Re: Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? by chiz4jc(m): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
it is irresponsible to think that you can be in love with two people at the same time, you obviosly dont know the meaning of love!!
Re: Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 03, 2013
You can't be in love with two people at the same time. It's either you love one more than the other or you don't love them at all. The love can't be equal hence the person that you love the most is the person you're truly in love with
Re: Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 03, 2013
You can love many people.. but being IN LOVE ... only one grin
Re: Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? by Handsomeemmy(m): 5:10am On Oct 03, 2013
If anyone tells me they are in love with two persons, i will tell them, they are still in the process of taking decision. You are still undecided.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 03, 2013
When you are a selfish man, you can be in love with two women at a time. But when you are very selfish, you will be in love with even more than two babes at a time.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? by djeezy(m): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2013
It's possible. You can love your ex and your present. Then with time, the heart settles for one person, why you get over the other. It's often a confused state of mind, undecided, a state where love plays on us.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2013
uniqueval:
My take on this is that you can only be in love one person. Just one!
If you are indecisive, then you are likely infatuated. Lusting after some is quite easy to tell. But infatuations sometimes gets mistaken for love. #JustSaying

Seconded
Re: Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2013
I think dis happen mostly with ladies.
Re: Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? by sunnyt1(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2013
What is LOVE?

Our generation has been misguided and misinformed abt love. Just lik freedom, happiness, loyalty, love has become one of the most confused word of our time.

We have been told that love is that feeling of peace and restlessness u have for someone. . . . . . . . . . .

Trend and the movies we watch had done more harm that favour to our world.

Love has nothing to do with feelings, this is contrary to general beliv abt the subject.

Love, likeness, infactuation, lust and lost, have been confused for each oda. They might be synonymous, they are completely different from each oda.

Im not gonna define what love means, bt it has a lot to do with decision and unconditionality.

You can have feelings for up to 5 people, yes, bt if u are talkin abt love, it cant be shared.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? by Enockia(m): 9:57am On Oct 03, 2013
Well like i always say when topics like dis come up.......if u were really in love wit the first then u wouldnt have fallen for the second.......
Re: Is It Possible To Love Two Persons At The Same Time? by sunnyt1(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2013
Enockia: Well like i always say when topics like dis come up.......if u were really in love wit the first then u wouldnt have fallen for the second.......

Thats an intelligent concise analysis.

(1) (Reply)

She Want To See Me This December / Define Fairly Use Babe / How Do I Tell Her I Can't Continue With Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.