Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (30176 Views)

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back / Ex Husband Got The Divorce Letter And He Suddenly Wants Reconciliation. / Who Turns Out Better: A child Trained By Grandparents Or The Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Egbagirl(f): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
gluv01:

Then the other alternative is to continue in pretense that he is Aaron Carpenter. That nothing ever happened between them, a fresh start.

That's living a lie. He is who he is and can never be another person. It is possibly that the Aaron Carpenter person he created is just like his real self but then that's the worst way to go about it. WHy hide behind another person's identity? That's messed up. How would you trust such a person? It's impossible to reconcile the two.
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Fhemmmy: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
Egba girl:

Except that the guy created a false identity.

I know and not saying it is right but what i am saying is this, the woman and the man fell out of love and divorcing, now, the man do something that made the woman fall in love with him again (not knowing was same man that she is divorcing) imagine if the man had put such effort into their marriage, maybe and only maybe the marriage could have been saved

1 Like

Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Egbagirl(f): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I know and not saying it is right but what i am saying is this, the woman and the man fell out of love and divorcing, now, the man do something that made the woman fall in love with him again (not knowing was same man that she is divorcing) imagine if the man had put such effort into their marriage, maybe and only maybe the marriage could have been saved

I hear what you say but then again, we don't know the intentions of the man. What if he was setting her up to kill her? (extreme, I know but this stuff happens. we have psychos out there). Anyway, well I guess we won't know what his real intentions were now would we? Unless he can prove that he was being sincere. In any case, I think he still took the wrong approach. That's not the way to show that you want your marriage to work. You can't make me believe the person I'm talking to is X and then you show up! Heck no!
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Fhemmmy: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
Egba girl:

I hear what you say but then again, we don't know the intentions of the man. What if he was setting her up to kill her? (extreme, I know but this stuff happens. we have psychos out there). Anyway, well I guess we won't know what his real intentions were now would we? Unless he can prove that he was being sincere. In any case, I think he still took the wrong approach. That's not the way to show that you want your marriage to work. You can't make me believe the person I'm talking to is X and then you show up! Heck no!

Yes i do agree that he could have had bad intentions, just like we could argue he had good intentions . . . But all i am saying is that, so many people are quick to head to court for divorce cos they always thinking the grass is always green on the other side - Most cases, the green we see on that side is all but fake green carpets that wont grow tongue
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Egbagirl(f): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Yes i do agree that he could have had bad intentions, just like we could argue he had good intentions . . . But all i am saying is that, so many people are quick to head to court for divorce cos they always thinking the grass is always green on the other side - Most cases, the green we see on that side is all but fake green carpets that wont grow tongue

True true. Now that's a whole new topic on its own. Honestly, I think it's a 50-50 thing. The grass isn't always greener on the other side but there is a chance that it is. tongue You don't know until you find out. grin
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Dannyvoltron(m): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
Reality dey different from film tricks o...
gluv01: ok cool...This should help them reconcile since they felt comfortable online, they should also manage comfortably themselves and close the court case.
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Sanboy25: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
"What God put together, don't let no man put asunder"
Sorry I don't know my Bible very well... undecided
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
Egba girl:

True true. Now that's a whole new topic on its own. Honestly, I think it's a 50-50 thing. The grass isn't always greener on the other side but there is a chance that it is. tongue You don't know until you find out. grin

very true and by the time we find out, someone else is already cultivating the other farm that we never knew could grow good stuff . . . . tongue tongue
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by obi123: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
iamswizz: some people dont know that White Cup of Garri is still is 200 naira

lol!!!!!!as in eh totally unrelated comments like this one cracks me up every time, iamwizz bless ya
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by bukatyne(f): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

This quote, does it mean that there are no better people out there?

That's a scary thought you know.
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2013
Turns out, Aaron Carpenter was really Brian Matthew Cornelius, the woman’s ex. Yep, Cornelius catfished his ex-wife, creating a false online identity. He now faces stalking charges and is set to appear in court next month

Dumbazzz
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Fhemmmy: 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
bukatyne:

This quote, does it mean that there are no better people out there?

That's a scary thought you know.

There are better people for sure, but in most cases, we end up not with better . . . ha ha ha ha. in most cases a divorced woman is marrying a divorced man, how come they are both divorced? cos someone dumped the man that he is no good and same as the woman and now someone else is picking them, so it is all a recycle of one's garbage that is another's treasure . . .but there are for sure better people out there and if we could find them, kudos but most people spent their lifetime looking for that better person and forgot to live.
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sanboy25: "What God put together, don't let no man put asunder"
Sorry I don't know my Bible very well... undecided

You guys know this wasnt random right?

Dude CATFISHED and stalked her.

This aint love, ita stalking
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by macrosa(m): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
arabanibaba: just passing by
going to where please?
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You guys know this wasnt random right?

Dude CATFISHED and stalked her.

This aint love, ita stalking

From that angle, yeah . . . Bad, but he is missing his wife and maybe wanted her back somehow, maybe missed the show of the woman tongue tongue
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by sexkillzisacunt: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
Interesting!?
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by searay(m): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
What goes around comes around.
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by macrosa(m): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
iamswizz: some people dont know that White Cup of Garri is still is 200 naira
wetin concern agboro with overload. Carry ur garri go drink abeg
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Feedmemore(f): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2013
Creepy stalker !
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Inik(m): 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
They should start afresh building on what they shared online
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Fhemmmy: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2013
Inik: They should start afresh building on what they shared online

cool grin cheesy
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by creativemusic: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by bigheads(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
They should re-unite joooooor
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
Egba girl: Sigh. She is NOT married. She is divorced. Bros read the article again.

Sister think again.. you have to be married to be divorced. savvy?
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Decryptor(m): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
991: you can't endure and stay married with your husband but you are happy to fall in love with a ghost(online) lover.
Tell it to the ladies grin
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Fhemmmy: 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
Decryptor: Tell it to the ladies grin

Men are guilty of that too . . . Love could capture you anytime and anywhere.
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by tellwisdom: 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
GOBE
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by TS2(m): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
Far as I know it means both people are compatible because she'd fall in love over and over again with the guy no matter who he impersonates next time. So they shud jus kiss and make up.
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Lifebender(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
;DLet me koko laugh before i comment.....hehehe hahahaha huhuhuhuh hihihihihih hohohohohohohoh.....funny ;DLet me koko laugh before i comment.....hehehe hahahaha huhuhuhuh hihihihihih hohohohohohohoh.....funny

1 Like

Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by finni(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by BigStar1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
Do some people succeed in getting married after meeting online?
Re: Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband by Decryptor(m): 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
991: you can't endure and stay married with your husband but you are happy to fall in love with a ghost(online) lover.
tell that to the ladies grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl He Never Slept With Claims To Be Pregnant For Him / Marriage Now Vs Then – Which Do You Prefer? / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.