Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) (5521 Views)

Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine / How Abortion Is Performed (Warning Contains Disturbing Pictures). / How Can I Help Stop Pain During Love Making. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by AtheistD(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Quite correct! What I am saying we need to look at the laws of supply and demand. At the moment there has been lots of stories about kids being sold and teenagers kidnapped to be used as incubators. What that means to me is there is a need hence the crime in trying to supply it. The major problem in Africa is the stigmaassociated with those who cannot carry their own children if this was not the case and adoption was done above board within the law, adoption is still a best option in Africa.

I agree. But there is a bigger issue at play here. It isnt about abortion. If abortion was made illegal the population rate would skyrocket and we would be having a real population crisis. What we need to do is focus on the sex ed, etc. Also bear in mind rising stds HIV etc because of current lack of proper use of safe sex methods and promiscuity. So the issue isnt with abortion. Abortion is a byproduct of the issue.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
bennyraz: I understand the discussion right from the very onset! and I'm not misunderstanding anything.. foster care in Nigeria talk about motherless babies home jare

All arguements said and done, this is inhumane and one can say they have never killed a human being before if they have aborted.

I also think becouse people are not shown the reallity of the act, like being given the foetus to bury or see after abortion for visual impact makes it easier to do the same act again. They become de-attached coz they did not see exactly what was killed and disposed off. My take!

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
Atheist:-D:

I agree. But there is a bigger issue at play here. It isnt about abortion. If abortion was made illegal the population rate would skyrocket and we would be having a real population crisis. What we need to do is focus on the sex ed, etc. Also bear in mind rising stds HIV etc because of current lack of proper use of safe sex methods and promiscuity. So the issue isnt with abortion. Abortion is a byproduct of the issue.

True as you have seen I counted all these as answers but my issue is dealing with decisions made are the real problem. People need to adopt a responsible life style. You choose to have se** you know a, b, & c might happen and have to be responsible gor your action. Abortion gives people reason to be carefree. FOR AN AXAMPLE, Imagine if HIV/AIDS being something you could get rid of by killing someone else, murder would increase and the brave would be careless bcoz they have an option to bypass the current problem.
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by AtheistD(m): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

True as you have seen I counted all these as answers but my issue is dealing with decisions made are the real problem. People need to adopt a responsible life style. You choose to have se** you know a, b, & c might happen and have to be responsible gor your action. Abortion gives people reason to be carefree. FOR AN AXAMPLE, Imagine if HIV/AIDS being something you could get rid of by killing someone else, murder would increase and the brave would be careless bcoz they have an option to bypass the current problem.

I dunno. It sounds good on paper but is complicated in reality not to mention the gray areas. People really have to take full responsibility for this and the option should still exist... for those who really need it. It should be done more strictly with a lot of counselling and case by case studies done for repeat abortionists to fully understand why they keep getting pregnant and aborting. They do this in the UK.

2 Likes

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2013

I dunno. It sounds good on paper but is complicated in reality not to mention the gray areas. People really have to take full responsibility for this and the option should still exist... for those who really need it. It should be done more strictly with a lot of counselling and case by case studies done for repeat abortionists to fully understand why they keep getting pregnant and aborting. They do this in the UK.

Thanks great suggestion and more practical.And am with you 100% there, becouse the biggest challenge is the rate and the carelessness it encourages.
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by AtheistD(m): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Thanks great suggestion and more practical.And am with you 100% there, becouse the biggest challenge is the rate and the carelessness it encourages.

Precisely and the fact that women get little support if they do decide they want to keep it. Some are forced due to financial reasons to abort. If they knew they would get financial support some might opt to have the child. This however, has other negative factors in the west (the high rate of single mums).
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by AbuMikey(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
Stop it pls.....

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by Les: 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
bennyraz: if you sleep with a woman, you should be responsible to take care of her when she gets pregnant with your baby because you're the doer of the act! you put her in that condition! but the moment you ask her to do an abortion after your deeds, then you're a coward! so my point is, if you can't hold yourself anymore, then you should get married! and if you want to continue to enjoy what is not rightfully yours, then you are a thief who will soon be caught and in the process of you absconding from your doings, you commit murder (Abortion)!! where do you think life would lead you? certainly, what goes around, comes around! you self go born your own daughter in future and one man somewhere will do what you did to another man's daughter to her!!
pls sir, be more realistic while talking. Is it a must dat u must be able to takia of a woman b4 u sleep with her?? Just in case u dont know, puberty starts early enough b4 one knows wat 'means of livelihood' implies.

For the fact u controlled urself till u made it in life b4 giving in doesn't mean others will cos body genetics differs.

In as much as God will bless team celibates, I didn't control myself earlier, but I didn't get any lady pregnant because I was in line with atheist-D's comments "SEx education" ol does safe period and ol dat.

I've said it b4, ABSTINENCE can never be d solution to this and aids too because it's not possible, it's only an Ideal solution.

Somebody said dat if u wanna solve a problem, start from d root and not d leaf, obviously dat person forgot dat there are various kinda trees like Iroko, cedars dat u cant get to see its roots no matter how u try.

Looking for d root of dis problem is not anywhere goin to lead to solution cos no1 knows wen dis problem even started. Abstinence and maturity is never d solution because sex is something d world cannot do without, but education, not on 'wen' but on 'how' to do it without causing any harm...
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by Les: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
And If I should add to d above, in China where couples are banned from having more than one child, does dat means dont have sex again and even get pregnant?? No, they do get pregnant after there first child , they will only end up aborting it. Yes, they have the money and can takia of d baby but they still end up aborting it because of law.
So dont tell me you must be able to takia of a woman b4 u sex her. SafeSexx and sexEducation is d solution to abortion...

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
Am supprised that ladies are not getting involve in this topic. Thats an indication of something far serious than we thought.

My point is abortion should not be used as substitute or part of family planning.
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by AtheistD(m): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks: Am supprised that ladies are not getting involve in this topic. Thats an indication of something far serious than we thought.

My point is abortion should not be used as substitute or part of family planning.

It is uncomfortable for them lipsrsealed
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2013
just passing
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
neena adjei: just passing
Pull you back, you must comment.
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by infodollarman(m): 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks: Excuses are made to do abortion and most of the time they are valid reasons to do so but they are never right. A foetus at medically allowed stages to abort is already a human being. Just a picture to remind us of the action.

HELP STOP ABORTION, IT IS MURDER!
true talk
cry

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2013
Handsomeemmy: Pull you back, you must comment.
lol
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
neena adjei:
lol
U? U no vote abi? i will unleash some angry looking mosquitos to come feast on ur skin tonite.
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2013

It is uncomfortable for them lipsrsealed

That is exactly where the problem is. We need to learn to talk about these things becouse the solutions lies with us. Africans only have se* but do not talk about it and the results that comes out of it.

1. Problem no 1

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by AtheistD(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

That is exactly where the problem is. We need to learn to talk about these things becouse the solutions lies with us. Africans only have se* but do not talk about it and the results that comes out of it.

1. Problem no 1

I agree. Discussions and information can improve the situation. Add child bearing too. There is a lot of weird stuff women need to do to get pregnant and when they are pregnant. Prenatal care etc. This should be added too.

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by MrCork: 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
....OP...so does it mean women can now trap men wit pregnancy??angry
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
....OP...so does it mean women can now trap men wit pregnancy??angry

No, it means men can take more charge in prevention methods. And Avoid this.

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by MrCork: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

No, it means men can take more charge in prevention methods. And Avoid this.

..corrrecton: ..black women cannnot never be truuusted coz all they do is trap men...they tink u have moiney and they will trap u... White women dont act like that!! angry
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by AtheistD(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..corrrecton: ..black women cannnot never be truuusted coz all they do is trap men...they tink u have moiney and they will trap u... White women dont act like that!! angry

Yes. But there are solutions... strap up. Or rather, use a cd wink

1 Like

Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks: Excuses are made to do abortion and most of the time they are valid reasons to do so but they are never right. A foetus at medically allowed stages to abort is already a human being. Just a picture to remind us of the action.

HELP STOP ABORTION, IT IS MURDER!
He he.. Sweetcheeks! you've killed him abi angry where did you get that pics angry
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

I said you be the one to take charge of the prevention methods. That could include "jimmy's jacket" and withdrawal techniques etc. These are your responsibility.
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
sheyie2007:
He he.. Sweetcheeks! you've killed him abi angry where did you get that pics angry

Forgot to mention that toddlers are not allowed. Go play outside jare!
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by AtheistD(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I said you be the one to take charge of the prevention methods. That could include "jimmy's jacket" and withdrawal techniques etc. These are your responsibility.

Unreliable and doesnt prevent stds. Cds are still the best for stds
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I said you be the one to take charge of the prevention methods. That could include "jimmy's jacket and withdrawal techniques etc. These are your responsibility.
It's not only Jimmy's jacket, it's lethabo's jacket... You still haven't answered my question
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2013
One has to just look at the way the foetus is desecrated in the pic that shows the procedure to know that this is not right and could never be right.

Imagine the foetus is never killed by pills or injection before it is ripped apart piece by piece. Arm, leg, lower abdoman until its head. True talk guys have to help prevent unwanted and unplanned pregnencies and stop blaming women.
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by MrCork: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

...and how is a man supose to get respect if he dosent pour??...u pull it out & they start makin fun of u??...too many fatherless babies around simply becoz the black woman eager to trap a guy...BLACK WOMEN NEED TO QUIT TRAPPIN INNOCENT MEN! angry
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by sweetcheecks(f): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2013

Unreliable and doesnt prevent stds. Cds are still the best for stds

Na wa o, you use it together with "jimmy's jacket. How are you preventing stds now?
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by MrCork: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
...I hate kids anyways and to be honest... am in favour of abortion (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Abortion Is Murder! Help Stop It. (picture) by AtheistD(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Na wa o, you use it together with "jimmy's jacket. How are you preventing stds now?

Ok. I thought you were referring to on its own without a jimmy's jacket shocked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Major Effects Of Toilet Infection Especially In A Woman / Nigerian Patients Can Sue Hospitals For Negligence / Kanger SUBVOD Starter Kit Or Eleaf Ijust 2 Kit ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.