Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari (15422 Views)

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Femi Adesina Mounts Hot Seat On Social Media Over His Latest Comments On Buhari, / CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Ganys: 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2013
domcarez: Thank God the Catholic Church suspended its activities with CAN because of undue politicization of CAN by Oristejafor and Co. However i stil dnt support Buhari,no matter hw u want to look at it Buhari remains tribalistic, how come loud-mouthed fashekin did not mention the favouritism gvn to Niger Delta Militants as alleged by Buhari against the treatment of the murderous bastards called Bokoharam which he clearly sympathizes wit jst because they are muslims?, CPC my foot,we are not gullible ok. Buhari wil stil weep again cm 2015
and you will continue suffering and smiling under Mr Clueless wink

1 Like

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
EasternLeopard: Pastor Ayo made d call 4 d arrest of Buhari because Buhari asked dat BH should be treated like d Militants. 4 all those supporting this press statement by CPC, should answer this question. What are BH fighting 4 & is their cause justified.? Buhari fans pls answer.
Buhari neva justified d ambitions of bh. Fg, security agency were purely responsible 4 d escalation of d crises, dats just wat doesn't seem right to GMB.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Ganys: 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ajibam: Wat in D Name of God is christianity going too?,,can president dnt hav To be lambasting anybdy..I Dnt See any sense in Dis..bt guys bcareful dnt say bad ting To a Man of God
but we should leave man of God when he says bad things to others undecided
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2013
Buhari has long denied any links to bh but my good fellow xtain folks wouldn't want 2 hear of it which is d reason dis country ainkt movin 4ward atall. Pls let's try anoda party in 2015 even though u dnt want buhari or APC
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by fexlist(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2013
This PDP lookin for ways to spoil Gen. Buhari name because they know if he contested for the 2015 president he will win the Election UP BUHARI. The right man
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by slimfit1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
Please help us beg pastor Ayo please stick to the pupit. You are making us to offend the Holy spirit .
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2013
you guys talk as if i was the one that forced buhari to say all that rubish about fg being too hard on bh. Truth is buhari is a bh supporter/sympatiser/sponsor either by action and inaction. So he cant be trusted. If he becomes the president today, bh will become energise in their mision to waste anytin/anyone remotely related to christainity.

And the other stupid point about a libel suit against abati...my question is what is the court ruling on that. Going to court is diff from proving guilt.

Fact is buhari is better with his mout shut tight

1 Like

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by ayotolah: 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
maggilove: must you quote the whole article? You must be new on nairaland, next tym,u learn and not just do things cos others are doing it.

Please, ignore that fool. He has always been like dat. He will quote the whole post without saying anything. Nairalanders don talk tire, e no dey listen!
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Pee2k3: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
kokoA: I am glad CPC seperated Oritsejiafor from CAN..
see ur foolishness. So u expect d man to keep quiet and watch his christian brothers killed daily. Y is buhari protesting d killing of d terrorists because dey are his brothers

1 Like

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Pee2k3: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
slim fit :
Please help us beg pastor Ayo please stick to the pupit. You are making us to offend the Holy spirit .
do u know d holy spirit? Can u dare ask buhari to close his mouth? Or have u ever wonder y buhari is against d SOE? D terrorists are of d same religion wt him so allow our pastor to talk 4 us who are christians
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Pee2k3: 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
fexlist: This PDP lookin for ways to spoil Gen. Buhari name because they know if he contested for the 2015 president he will win the Election UP BUHARI. The right man
by ur vote alone abi?
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Pee2k3: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
Michael Sokoto: Buhari has long denied any links to bh but my good fellow xtain folks wouldn't want 2 hear of it which is d reason dis country ainkt movin 4ward atall. Pls let's try anoda party in 2015 even though u dnt want buhari or APC
and who stop u frm trying?
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Caseless: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
domcarez: Thank God the Catholic Church suspended its activities with CAN because of undue politicization of CAN by Oristejafor and Co. However i stil dnt support Buhari,no matter hw u want to look at it Buhari remains tribalistic, how come loud-mouthed fashekin did not mention the favouritism gvn to Niger Delta Militants as alleged by Buhari against the treatment of the murderous bastards called Bokoharam which he clearly sympathizes wit jst because they are muslims?, CPC my foot,we are not gullible ok. Buhari wil stil weep again cm 2015
did u really take out time to read that rhetoric inputs from the eloquent fashakin? Ok, go back and do that cos that's how u'd be free of doubts.
If u had taken ur time to read, o'cos u'd have seen where fashakin outlined GMB's achievements, the shabby-pdp-led govt and their poor handling of the situation, how GMB was misquoted several time, how he condemned the activities of bh, how he(gmb) refused to rep bh when called to speak for them and how buhari condemn extra-judicial killings.

If Liken bh to mend was his offence, then, what do u say of the president that defended mend when they claimed the oct 1st bombing in abuja?

No matter how u look at it, bh and mend's activity entails killing of innocent lives and no matter both group stand for they shld be condemned.

1 Like

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by shizzle11(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
bbpreye.:

pls what is CPC?
I do not also know what is called CPC, but I am sorry to call you a big f000l for having to quote that whole post which is full of gibberish
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Caseless: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pee2k3: by ur vote alone abi?
loser!
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Caseless: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pee2k3: do u know d holy spirit? Can u dare ask buhari to close his mouth? Or have u ever wonder y buhari is against d SOE? D terrorists are of d same religion wt him so allow our pastor to talk 4 us who are christians
retard!
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Caseless: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
oxford: you guys talk as if i was the one that forced buhari to say all that rubish about fg being too hard on bh. Truth is buhari is a bh supporter/sympatiser/sponsor either by action and inaction. So he cant be trusted. If he becomes the president today, bh will become energise in their mision to waste anytin/anyone remotely related to christainity.

And the other stupid point about a libel suit against abati...my question is what is the court ruling on that. Going to court is diff from proving guilt.

Fact is buhari is better with his mout shut tight
this is blithering rawbish!
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Caseless: 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ganys:
but we should leave man of God when he says bad things to others undecided
+1000000likes
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
Good response from Fashakin.

1 Like

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by texazzpete(m): 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
ewosk:
Dat is exactly what dis cpc publication did not address...dis publication is ad hominem against Pst AYO, whether He is political or not do not equate ''Resource control'' militant to Blood spilling and barbaric destroying sects Boko Haram, nd someone in Buhari position should know dis.. GOD KNOWS HIS OWN!!! pple remember 2 kings 2:24...watch ur commentd

So we should keep quiet when 'Pastor Ayo' keeps yarning nonsense all in the name of 2 Kings 2:24 abi? Rubbish! You idol worshippers grow progressively more hilarious with each passing day!
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by adonismuller(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Will you shut up your ignorant mouth? What did Buhari say about South South that is a lie? Didn't insurgency start from there? Who bombed Nigeria on Oct 1, 2010? Wasn't it Niger Deltans? Who started kidnapping and bombing in the country? Wasn't it Niger Deltans? Did the government of Yaadua wage war against Niger Deltans states to resolve the problem? Dont we have peace in Niger Deltan through the arrangement made by Yaadua? How are you so sure that declaration of war will stop insurgency despite huge civilian casualty and paralysis of the economy of those states? And how will insurgency stop when we dont know and have not done any thorough intelligence gathering to apprehend their sponsors and leaders? The leaders and sponsors of Niger Delta insurgents came out and that was what stopped Niger Delta insurgency. It wasnt the killing of Niger Deltan foot solders and innocent civilians that stopped Niger Delta militancy.
slowpoke! Did GEJ Offer boko harram amnesty or not?
Some fools even like the rubbish he spewed!
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by adonismuller(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
slim fit :
please change ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r thinking medium, U̶̲̥̅̊ are thinking thru ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r anus....what's the meaning of CAN? The ppl dose fools keep bombing are they christains or not? And if they are christains who is their president? Don't display your illitracy here!
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by lacasa: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
grin
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Mustay(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
bbpreye.:

pls what is CPC?
undecided angry Consumer Protection Council!
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by StevenJay01(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
domcarez:
shut the crap u fool, if ur murderous bastards bokoharam had come out and embraced amnesty things wud av been different,Niger delta militants fought a just cause which is the pollution of their environment witout cleansing or compensation and besides they neva bombed mosques or killed innocent civilians,now u slowpoke tell me wat is ur bokoharam brothers fighting for? Bokoharam engage in mass killing of civilians in churches and public places for no just cause yet govt stil considered amnesty for them which they threw away to the winds. I tell u very soon bokoharam n their sympathizers wil be wiped away. Get that into ur bloody bokoharam skull u fool

You are a serious mumu!!!All those female student in SS raped by miltant for daibolical reasons are not civilians abi,those kids kidnapped and shot when they tried to be smart in an attempt to collect ransom from their parents are not civilians abi,all dose innocent passer-bys felled by stray bullets are not civilians abi!!All dose innocent oil workers who are merely working for their daily bread are not civilains abi,e.t.c!!when next you want to open your filthy mouth to talk,pause and use your brain first!!Didn't that Man without no shoes defend MEND on independence day Bombing!!I wonda wat planet your kind is from#planet Morondise#

1 Like

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
All this long story did not address the view of the CAN leader.

Did the Maj. General say, “They (the Niger-Delta militants) were trained in some skills and were given employment, but the ones in the north were being killed and their houses were being demolished. They are different issues. What brought this? It is injustice”.

I want you guys to answer that and stop giving us the CV of GMB. I want to know if Maj. Gen. Buhari still stands by this his statement of equating Militancy with that of the Boko Haram. If he does, there is no need writing all this story.

Maj. Gen. Buhari has lost my respect. Stop using GEJ to cover up your boss's inadequacies.

1 Like

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Will you shut up your ignorant mouth? What did Buhari say about South South that is a lie? Didn't insurgency start from there? Who bombed Nigeria on Oct 1, 2010? Wasn't it Niger Deltans? Who started kidnapping and bombing in the country? Wasn't it Niger Deltans? Did the government of Yaadua wage war against Niger Deltans states to resolve the problem? Dont we have peace in Niger Deltan through the arrangement made by Yaadua? How are you so sure that declaration of war will stop insurgency despite huge civilian casualty and paralysis of the economy of those states? And how will insurgency stop when we dont know and have not done any thorough intelligence gathering to apprehend their sponsors and leaders? The leaders and sponsors of Niger Delta insurgents came out and that was what stopped Niger Delta insurgency. It wasnt the killing of Niger Deltan foot solders and innocent civilians that stopped Niger Delta militancy.

Please there was a dusk to dawn curfew in Port-Harcourt during Yaradua's time and a lot of youths in Port-Harcourt were slaughtered. My Bro, my dad and neighbour, witnessed a Soldier gun down a young boy in front of them.

This was when Omehia was the Governor.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by kokoA(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pee2k3: see ur foolishness. So u expect d man to keep quiet and watch his christian brothers killed daily. Y is buhari protesting d killing of d terrorists because dey are his brothers
who is the foolish one here? FG has declared a full SOE in states where "his christian brothers are killed daily". Why can't we (christians and pastor Oritsejiafor) keep quiet and pray for a successful work by our military men? Attacking the person of Gen. Buhari who only aired his opinion equals to taking it personal, which might make people think he is trully working for PDP. Afterall, ACN was against the SOE, why didn't he call for the arrest of the entire ACN chieftains? Nobody can be more "christian" than another in national issues!
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
Michael Sokoto: Buhari has long denied any links to bh but my good fellow xtain folks wouldn't want 2 hear of it which is d reason dis country ainkt movin 4ward atall. Pls let's try anoda party in 2015 even though u dnt want buhari or APC

Denying is one thing but making the kind of statement he did concerning Boko Haram and Militancy changes the tune of the music he is playing.

Who is he deceiving. As long as he doesn't come out and change that statement, he shows he has sympathy for his Boko boys.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2013
kokoA: who is the foolish one here? FG has declared a full SOE in states where "his christian brothers are killed daily". Why can't we (christians and pastor Oritsejiafor) keep quiet and pray for a successful work by our military men? Attacking the person of Gen. Buhari who only aired his opinion equals to taking it personal, which might make people think he is trully working for PDP. Afterall, ACN was against the SOE, why didn't he call for the arrest of the entire ACN chieftains? Nobody can be more "christian" than another in national issues!

I am actually glad Pastor Oritsejiafor spoke about what GMB said. No matter how we put it, his equating Boko Haram with Militancy is actually inciting more violence. He is trying to make his people feel GEJ is being unjust declaring a state of Emergency.

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by vambi: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
No matter how hard CPC tries to launder Buhari image,Buhari has left us with a lasting impression which Hausa Fulanis want to rule forever and if they don't they let all hell loose,as a southerner and a christian they hate u with their being,they will slit ur throat d moment they have d chance,why whenever there is any stupid agitation in d north churches are burnt southerners a murdered like dogs,u will be really stupid as a southerner to think these guys regard u as a human being,Buhari utterances further re-enforce this hatred for any southerner or christian.I used to respect Buhari but I now know that I have been stupid respecting some one who has no regard for me.

1 Like

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by boytonero1: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2013
bbpreye.:

you have no idea...
what is CPC?

I think it's a good advice, but seriously you may not know why it happens that you post your comment like everyone else on NL and end up with the long article:
It happens when you use the "Quote" link after the article. Try using the Comment link instead.
CPC is congress for progressive change but I do hope they are progressively changing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Ikpeazu's Convoy In Aba / Kemi Adeosun Reacts On Writing To The President Regarding The Abacha Refunds / Nwoko Threatens Legal Action, Demands $40M Compensation From NGF Over Defamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.