Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari (15424 Views)

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Femi Adesina Mounts Hot Seat On Social Media Over His Latest Comments On Buhari, / CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:33am On Jun 17, 2013
Demdem:

Even if the collateral damage is even much more than the real criminals themselves, u will surely have no issues with it. U sound like one that dont value human lives at all. No wonder u have been shying away from my references of the death of innocent lives in my post so far on this thread. Not surprised though, afterall ur good friend lodge killers and murderers.

You misunderstood me. I am saying that if the General is angry with the attacks because it is causing collateral damages on innocent people, then I have no problem with what the General is saying. I can agree with him on that.

That is if the General feels the attack should be planned more to make sure loss of lives is reduced.

1 Like

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I can agree with this. If he feels he should not respond to this allegations, then he has his reasons.

Now we are making progress

2 Likes

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

You misunderstood me. I am saying that if the General is angry with the attacks because it is causing collateral damages on innocent people, then I have no problem with what the General is saying. I can agree with him on that.

That is if the General feels the attack should be planned more to make sure loss of lives is reduced.

And i can assure u that is what the General wants. He wants the military operation to be surgical with little or no collateral damage if possible. He wants those miscreants fished out and dealt with.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
@thegoodjoehunt,
My respect for you just went up. It is not easy to find someone who will debate with an open mind.

@Demdem
Kudos to you for persisting in getting your message across

1 Like

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by mahleeq(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ganys:
and you will continue suffering and smiling under Mr Clueless wink

And who told you suffering will come to an end under cpc, na magic? Go and check ACN States . Ppl living in penury is on the increase. Fewer jobs are being created while so many are being taken away. And the jobs that are being created can we call them jobs?
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by mahleeq(m): 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
Demdem:

And i can assure u that is what the General wants. He wants the military operation to be surgical with little or no collateral damage if possible. He wants those miscreants fished out and dealt with.

No no no and no GMB thinks GEJ is too harsh on BH, he doesn't sound too concerned about the casualties(civilians) rather he is concerned with killing BH members.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
mahleeq:

No no no and no GMB thinks GEJ is too harsh on BH, he doesn't sound too concerned about the casualties(civilians) rather he is concerned with killing BH members.

Where did this one come from? Abegii go back and read jor.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by abacus(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Did you see militants blowing churches with bomb, killing innocent people on the streets including women and children week in week out? Stop being biased. It makes you look too sentimental and detached from reality. Boko Haram is the worst thing to happen in this country. It damaged out image internationally and finally got Nigerians labeled as terrorists.

During the Militancy saga, were Nigerians seen as Terrorists? Yet you are trying to make it the same.

Month in, month out.. I see this

http://www.punchng.com/news/mend-claims-responsibility-for-killing-of-policemen/
http://www.rnw.nl/africa/article/nigerias-mend-claim-latest-attack-pipeline
http://iaafrica.com/2012/02/05/nigeria-eni-spa-pipiline-set-ablaze-by-militants-mend-claims-responsibility/
http://www.france24.com/en/20100923-nigeria-mend-rebels-say-french-hostages-located-delta
http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/front-page-news/35458-mend-vows-to-attack-mtn-sacoil-others-claims-responsibility-for-agip-pipeline-attack

etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onitsha was founded by Edo Prince.(by Nnamdi Azikiwe the zik of Africa) / Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha / Appeal Court sacks Kashamu as PDP governorship candidate in Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.