Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari (15419 Views)

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Femi Adesina Mounts Hot Seat On Social Media Over His Latest Comments On Buhari, / CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by SHAAWA: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2013
I KEEP READING ABOUT THE 72 VIRGINS, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THE CHAPTER OR VERSE IN THE QURAN FOR ME TO CHECK IT OUT? I HAVE THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE QURAN I[quote author=EasternLeopard][/quote]

1 Like

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:07am On Jun 10, 2013
SHAAWA: I KEEP READING ABOUT THE 72 VIRGINS, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THE CHAPTER OR VERSE IN THE QURAN FOR ME TO CHECK IT OUT? I HAVE THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE QURAN I

I don't know but I heard sha. Check this articles out.

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2329/does-the-koran-really-promise-islamic-martyrs-72-virgins

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071214165611AAN9H1m

http://www.justislam.co.uk/product.php?products_id=216

http://theuglytruth./2007/03/04/debunking-the-suicide-for-72-virgins-myth/
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2013
You simply need to stop believing everything you read in written news.
If there is a video or audio evidence then there would be no doubt whether he said it or not.

Written news and to some extent edited TV is susceptible to being presented however the journalist wishes and many journalist would write what the corrupt govt pays them to write.

I have reviewed several of General Buhari's video interviews and there is not a single interview where he showed even a hint of biase towards Boko Haram or any tribalism.

see for yourself:
At 11:50 he says lack of education makes Nigerians susceptible to being manipulated by corrupt politician using tribalism, religion and bigotry.
Arrive at your own conclusions about Buhari and don't allow your opinion to be formed for you.

At 15:45 Buhari says "Amen". I doubt a Jihadist would ever say "Amen"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtF3fCpw97Y

thegoodjoehunt:

I will be very glad. Till him and his party mates publicly denies it, I am disappointed in GMB. If he didn't say it, his CPC representative should have mentioned it.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

The Niger Delta people have been abandoned for too long.

Yes it was before 1999. but after this so much resources have been put in with little or nothing to show for it. its 14yrs now of fraud.

When the agitation came, the government spent some money to calm them down.

u mean calm the criminals directly right?

The money used to keep the Militants calm can't develop the Niger Delta region. It can only provide few amenities. The government is shying away from their responsibility. That can't be put on the militants head.

The money stolen by Ibori, Alams, Jonathan, sylvia, Odili etc combined together also cant be enough but yet he are still asking them to give account. Until we accept that each kobo has to be accounted for and used wisely, then we all are wasting our time. That money given to those criminals runs into billions of Naira and that can do something sunstantial even if its one part of the ND. At least those ones will start enjoying something.

As for the Boko boys they can never and will never be put in the same level as the Niger Delta militants. For instance the Oil companies started employing more natives to do menial jobs like cleaners and security. Before they used to bring people from outside. The militants had a reason to fight.

I have given my basis for equal comparison. I care less about what neccesiated their killing the innocent whether its justifiable or not. The truth is both evil groups are killers and murderers killing for their selfish interest and on that basis i equate them. A single life to me is precious and that explains why those killing in hundreds can be equated to those killing in tens. Besides they both carry the same capital punishment in the law court

Maybe you feel they shouldn't have accepted the amnesty program. That is a different debate. As soon as they turned in their arms and accepted amnesty, why do you expect them to start agitating?

The govt was wrong for even granting it. Giving amnesty and rewards to criminals and murderers while the loved ones of those killed are allowed to wallow in their sorrow. Put ur sef in the shoes of those that lost loved ones all because some useless chaps needs some cash in the pockets.

As for the Boko boys, why should they be given amnesty. What were they robbed off that we should start compensating them. The Boko boys just took the lives of people in the name of fighting Westernization.

The govt was even much more foolish to have raised it also. Criminals are meants to be crushed. there is no two way to it.

Please Boko is never in the level of the Niger Delta militants.

They are and can be equated. Both are killer groups killing in whatever numbers all for their selfish interest.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Militants are fighting for their selfish desire to live better after Billions of Dollars have been taken from their land. If the government and the Oil companies have catered for them, they would have had the lives they are fighting for.

In the process, they killed the innocent and wounded so many just to acheive this. On that basis, i regards them as criminals that ought to be cruhed. Besides, remove the oil companies. These ones pay their tax and royalties to the govt. its not the responsibility of any company to cater for criminals. they should face their leaders who controls the resources and give them little or nothing

Boko Boys, fighting for their selfish desire to have Virgins in heaven. They are fighting to make everyone Muslims and you try to make them the same?

In the process, they killed and maiming the innocent. on that basis they should be crushed and destroyed.

I care less about their reasons to justify their aim because to me its silly and insincere. Both evil groups can be well grouped in the same categories.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

For anyone to put the Niger Delta militants in the same bracket as the Boko Boys, then there must be sentiments attach to it somewhere.

are u maleeq? it would have been better if u had allowed him to reply. have not seen it yet though.
My only setiments are to those helpless loved ones of the fallen. Those ones deserves justice instead the retardeen gave the killers handshakes. can u beat that?
I have no apology for such sentiments.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
Demdem:

I repeat, the Niger Delta Militants have their ills but you have not put a real reason why they are equal to that of the Bokos.

For instance, how is the Odili, Alamco, Ibori looted funds the same money used for Amnesty? I am saying that the amnesty money can't be used as a reason for little or no development in the Niger Delta region.

I repeat, the government gave them amnesty because the neglect of the Niger Delta region created a problem.

So why should the government give them Amnesty?

If you feel both shouldn't be given, what is GMB's own?
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2013
Demdem:

are u maleeq? it would have been better if u had allowed him to reply. have not seen it yet though.
My only setiments are to those helpless loved ones of the fallen. Those ones deserves justice instead the retardeen gave the killers handshakes. can u beat that?

I didn't answer for Maleeq. You didn't understand his statement and I clarified it for you.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2013
Demdem:
In the process, they killed the innocent and wounded so many just to acheive this. On that basis, i regards them as criminals that ought to be cruhed. Besides, remove the oil companies. These ones pay their tax and royalties to the govt. its not the responsibility of any company to cater for criminals. they should face their leaders who controls the resources and give them little or nothing

Don't you get that no one is supporting what the Militants did? We are saying that the statement publicized by GMB is capable of inciting violence and isn't on the same level.

Get it we are talking about GMB's statement. He is asking the government to treat the Boko boys the way the militants were treated.

We are saying the Militants can be excused since the robbery by the Oil Companies and the government (including looted funds by ex-governors and present governors) created the problem.

In the case of Boko, what will be the excuse.

I hope you get it.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I repeat, the Niger Delta Militants have their ills but you have not put a real reason why they are equal to that of the Bokos.

For instance, how is the Odili, Alamco, Ibori looted funds the same money used for Amnesty? I am saying that the amnesty money can't be used as a reason for little or no development in the Niger Delta region.

I repeat, the government gave them amnesty because the neglect of the Niger Delta region created a problem.

So why should the government give them Amnesty?

If you feel both shouldn't be given, what is GMB's own?

U are just going round in circles. I have repeatedly stated while both evil groups can be equated however u av chosen to ignore it. It's allowed.

And did u see where I stated that the Nigerian nation has been extremely fair to these criminals since 1999 when concious efforts are made to pump resources into the region. Of cos u ignored that also. It's allowed.

Buharis position is killers and murderers shouldn't be rewarded under whaterver guise. Instead they should be treated the way he dealt with islamists when he was governing.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I didn't answer for Maleeq. You didn't understand his statement and I clarified it for you.

And have also states where my sentiments lies. It's interesting to also note that u kept mute about that. Wonderful. grin
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Don't you get that no one is supporting what the Militants did? We are saying that the statement publicized by GMB is capable of inciting violence and isn't on the same level.

Get it we are talking about GMB's statement. He is asking the government to treat the Boko boys the way the militants were treated.

We are saying the Militants can be excused since the robbery by the Oil Companies and the government (including looted funds by ex-governors and present governors) created the problem.

In the case of Boko, what will be the excuse.

I hope you get it.

Don't need to get anything. Read my first post on this thread and understand where my priorities lies. That should suggest to u my main interest and not what u claimed the General said.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
Demdem:

U are just going round in circles. I have repeatedly stated while both evil groups can be equated however u av chosen to ignore it. It's allowed.

And did u see where I stated that the Nigerian nation has been extremely fair to these criminals since 1999 when concious efforts are made to pump resources into the region. Of cos u ignored that also. It's allowed.

Buharis position is killers and murderers shouldn't be rewarded under whaterver guise. Instead they should be treated the way he dealt with islamists when he was governing.

That's a lie. If Buhari's position was that both should be crushed, he won't call the attack on Boko Haram injustice. Where did you get that. No wonder you have been writing all this.

Buhari wants amnesty for Boko boys if not his statement would have been about commending GEJ's move and telling him to seize the amnesty program in the Niger Delta.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2013
Demdem:

And have also states where my sentiments lies. It's interesting to also note that u kept mute about that. Wonderful. grin

Kept which mute. I was among those who kicked against the amnesty program. I believed that the money for that program should be channeled into amenities (for instance alternative power production), building of bore holes in creek regions and subsidizing self employment materials.

That is creating a micro employment scheme than giving the money to armed thugs.

I also said, I consider what the militants did as wrong. So what else should I say?

What I am saying is that you can't put the Boko boys in the same group as the militants. Even though both are wrong.

The militants killed innocent people in mostly cross fire with their struggle against injustice (wasting of their resources). The militants didn't just go out, killing innocent people to drive a point.

The Boko boys just kill innocent people to drive a very myopic point. That is, Westernization is a sin. That is why they kill people. If you can't see the difference, then I can't complain about GMB.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 12, 2013
@ goodjoehunting,
Do not continue repeating unsubstantiated news paper lies about Buhari.

Buhari never called for amnesty for Boko Haram.

I challenge anybody to supply me with video evidence where Buhari ever even hinted at supporting Boko Haram. That is because videos cannot lie.

Buhari like many enlightened Nigerians knows govt is using Boko Haram to manipulate and deceive Nigerians.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:24am On Jun 12, 2013
GenBuhari: @ goodjoehunting,
Do not continue repeating unsubstantiated news paper lies about Buhari.

Buhari never called for amnesty for Boko Haram.

I challenge anybody to supply me with video evidence where Buhari ever even hinted at supporting Boko Haram. That is because videos cannot lie.T

Buhari like many enlightened Nigerians knows govt is using Boko Haram to manipulate and deceive Nigerians.

GMB shoul deny the publications and make it public that he never asked for the amnesty for Boko Haram.
Till then, everyone will believe the papers.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 12, 2013
^
The article that the OP posted is a denial that Buhari is supporting Boko Haram. What more do you want?
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 7:36am On Jun 12, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

[s]Kept which mute. I was among those who kicked against the amnesty program. I believed that the money for that program should be channeled into amenities (for instance alternative power production), building of bore holes in creek regions and subsidizing self employment materials.

That is creating a micro employment scheme than giving the money to armed thugs.

I also said, I consider what the militants did as wrong. So what else should I say?

What I am saying is that you can't put the Boko boys in the same group as the militants. Even though both are wrong.

The militants killed innocent people in mostly cross fire with their struggle against injustice (wasting of their resources). The militants didn't just go out, killing innocent people to drive a point.

The Boko boys just kill innocent people to drive a very myopic point. That is, Westernization is a sin. That is why they kill people. If you can't see the difference, then I can't complain about GMB.[/s]

still the same bunch of words u keep saying. Its good if u can take time in understanding posts before making comments. Again i re-instate that what u have above has nothing to do with where my setiments lies. Below is it and again u made mention of it neither did u refer to it.

Demdem:

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

That's a lie. If Buhari's position was that both should be crushed, he won't call the attack on Boko Haram injustice. Where did you get that. No wonder you have been writing all this.

Buhari wants amnesty for Boko boys if not his statement would have been about commending GEJ's move and telling him to seize the amnesty program in the Niger Delta.

u are fast becoming a joke grin grin U choose to believe whatever a disgruntled journalist claim Buhari said and decide to ignore what we all have heard from Buhari himself. U also decide to ignore the commemts of his spokesman neither do u want to consider his antecedents against islamists. The joke is on u boy and u are free to believe whatever while claiming that whatever contardicts that is a lie. wont even debate that with u.
Its a fact that Bad press on Buhari is good Business in Nigeria so which journalist or media house wont want to benefit from that?
Beleive whatever, thats ur cup of tea. And if the Govt feels he has a case even from his comments, then let them get him arrested and prosecuted. In the absence of that, The General remains cool.

In a recent interview in June 2012, this is what GMB said on Boko Haram:

“When we knew who was Maitatsine, wasn’t he arrested, killed and his corpse shown to everybody? But this Boko Haram, if you could recall somebody recommended me to represent Boko Haram. I told them the honest truth that I didn’t know who their leadership was and I still don’t know who their leaders are. I don’t know their philosophy because no religion advocates hurting the innocent. So, all those people giving it a religious meaning are wrong. You can’t kill a person and say Allahu Akbar (God is great). It is either you don’t know what you are saying or you don’t believe in it. It is one of the two.”

On 25th December, 2012 (Christmas day), bombings took place at the St. Theresa’s Catholic Church, Madalla, Niger State; Jos, Plateau State; and Damaturu, Yobe State. This is what GMB said:

"Bombing other human beings to death at any time is callous. It becomes much more reprehensible on a Christmas day and all lovers of peace must condemn these gruesome acts and demand that the perpetrators be fished out and brought to book."

The amiable General and our National leader continued:

"How on earth would the Vatican and the British authorities speak before the Nigerian government on attacks within Nigeria that have led to the deaths of our citizens? This is clearly a failure of leadership at a time the government needs to assure the people of the capacity to guarantee the safety of lives and property. You can devote the entire budget to security and there won't be any result if there is no competence in leadership to know what to do at the right time."

We leave discerning Nigerians to judge and see the anomaly in Pastor Oritsejafor’s reckless call and GMB’s unwavering patriotic stand on Nigeria’s insecurity. Again, Pastor Oritsejafor has proven to be, a willing implement for destabilization in the hands of the Presidency, in the orchestrated heckling of GMB ahead of the 2015 elections.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

GMB shoul deny the publications and make it public that he never asked for the amnesty for Boko Haram.
Till then, everyone will believe the papers.

and how many of these reports does he have to be denying? so he should respond to every miserable reports about him right?
If i write an article and claim that i have evidence suggesting that the President, the Retardeen is Gay and Sambo is his partner, would u ask him to deny the report first before u believe he isnt?
Get this straight. Not all comments deserves a response and its at Buharis discretion to decide those that deserves such and those that dont.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2013
Demdem:

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2013
^ I have said this before, Nigerians love to be deceived; We readily believe lies and only start asking for evidence when we are told the truth.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Buhari is not the problem. The problem of the country are the tribalists and religious suffer heads from SE/SS.
blaming others for their woes SMH to such myopic thinking.

1 Like

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2013
GenBuhari: ^
The article that the OP posted is a denial that Buhari is supporting Boko Haram. What more do you want?

I am talking of him denying the publication saying he called the attack on Boko Haram injustice. That he equated the Boko Haram with the Militants of the Niger Delta. If you find any of this in the article, let me know.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
^ Be realistic!
He does not have to quote every falsehood told about him word for word to deny it.

Saying that Buhari is not a tribalist and that, he has consistently criticised Boko Haram, that should be enough for anybody.

If you want to ask him about a particular statement allegedly attributed to him, why not interview him on TV?

Buhari does not decline video interviews, so why do they never have any video evidence of him supporting BH?
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I am talking of him denying the publication saying he called the attack on Boko Haram injustice.

Buhari isnt bound by law to always respond to rubbish. his position is clear and wellknown.

“When we knew who was Maitatsine, wasn’t he arrested, killed and his corpse shown to everybody? But this Boko Haram, if you could recall somebody recommended me to represent Boko Haram. I told them the honest truth that I didn’t know who their leadership was and I still don’t know who their leaders are. I don’t know their philosophy because no religion advocates hurting the innocent. So, all those people giving it a religious meaning are wrong. You can’t kill a person and say Allahu Akbar (God is great). It is either you don’t know what you are saying or you don’t believe in it. It is one of the two.”

On 25th December, 2012 (Christmas day), bombings took place at the St. Theresa’s Catholic Church, Madalla, Niger State; Jos, Plateau State; and Damaturu, Yobe State. This is what GMB said:

"Bombing other human beings to death at any time is callous. It becomes much more reprehensible on a Christmas day and all lovers of peace must condemn these gruesome acts and demand that the perpetrators be fished out and brought to book."

That he equated the Boko Haram with the Militants of the Niger Delta.

If its true he said this then he is right on point. Both groups are criminally minded and should be destroyed.

If you find any of this in the article, let me know.

Read with ur inner eyes and unbiase mind and uwill see what the General stands for.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
Demdem: That he equated the Boko Haram with the Militants of the Niger Delta.

If its true he said this then he is right on point. Both groups are criminally minded and should be destroyed.

So a publication was released, stating that he feels the attack on the Boko Haram members is Injustice and he keeps quiet. But when Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor condemns the statement, his CPC members react showing us his past statements.

Please you are being biased and full of sentiments. The bold statement shows that you don't even know what you are arguing. The truth is you are not sure whether he made the statement or not.

My point is that if his people could answer the Pastor's statement. Why didn't they deny the publication. If they had time for the Pastor, they can't say he isn't bound by law to respond to rubbish.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:03am On Jun 15, 2013
GenBuhari: ^ Be realistic!
He does not have to quote every falsehood told about him word for word to deny it.

Saying that Buhari is not a tribalist and that, he has consistently criticised Boko Haram, that should be enough for anybody.

If you want to ask him about a particular statement allegedly attributed to him, why not interview him on TV?

Buhari does not decline video interviews, so why do they never have any video evidence of him supporting BH?

When the CPC member (Rotimi Fashakin) was replying Pastor Ayo's statement. What will it take him to say. This publication is false and the General can never make it.

Even Jibrin statement being publicized today is still around the remark of Boko Haram attack being injustice.

Hasn't the cry gone too long for the General to declare it false?

I don't think it is a mere propaganda. If not it would have been denied by now.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Demdem(m): 10:42am On Jun 15, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: So a publication was released, stating that he feels the attack on the Boko Haram members is Injustice and he keeps quiet. But when Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor condemns the statement, his CPC members react showing us his past statements.

Please you are being biased and full of sentiments. The bold statement shows that you don't even know what you are arguing. The truth is you are not sure whether he made the statement or not.

My point is that if his people could answer the Pastor's statement. Why didn't they deny the publication. If they had time for the Pastor, they can't say he isn't bound by law to respond to rubbish.

Utter crap. Buharis position as regards evil boko and what should be done to them is well known even up to the presidency and that explains why he remain a free man till date. Why looking for what is not lost?
What we don't know is Buharis position and opinion to orits stupidity as regards his comments and now we know as a result of this statement.
I know what am talking about in that statement. Am on ground here. I saw how those fools called mend terrorize us even on the streets of ph.
Mend are killers, murderers fighting for their pockets. That's a fact.

1 Like

Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
I just read a story where it is alleged that the govt bought the pastors private jet for him as a reward for the pastor blaming Buhari for post election violence and calling for Buhari's arrest.
Demdem:

Utter crap. Buharis position as regards evil boko and what should be done to them is well known even up to the presidency and that explains why he remain a free man till date. Why looking for what is not lost?
What we don't know is Buharis position and opinion to orits stupidity as regards his comments and now we know as a result of this statement.
I know what am talking about in that statement. Am on ground here. I saw how those fools called mend terrorize us even on the streets of ph.
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:00am On Jun 16, 2013
GenBuhari: I just read a story where it is alleged that the govt bought the pastors private jet for him as a reward for the pastor blaming Buhari for post election violence and calling for Buhari's arrest.

You see, you are the one that keeps on complaining of Propaganda being spread against GMB. Yet you spread a rumor without proof. sad
Re: CPC Replies CAN's Comments On Buhari by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:07am On Jun 16, 2013
Demdem:

Please I am born and bred at Port-Harcourt. I have lived from Woji to Rumuodara to Rumuobiakani to Ogbunabali to D-Line to Mgbuogba. There is nothing you can tell me about Militants. I bet you I know far more than you do.

So don't tell me your on the ground at Port-Harcourt. I am not talking about stance or saying whether the Militants committed crimes against Humanity. We felt the harshness of the Militants. Many people into Petroleum products businesses suffered from them. That is not the point.

The point is DID GENERAL BUHARI CALL THE ATTACK ON BOKO HARAM INJUSTICE? Is the publication real? I say the publication is real because it is damaging to his image in Nigeria. Yet he never denied the publication or I am yet to see him deny the publication.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People / Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto / Fraud: Sirika, Sadiya Farouq, Other Buhari Ministers Tinubu Must Probe, Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.