Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. (1948 Views)

Why In Nigeria Ex-boyfriends Go To Their Exes Wedding? / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by PressEnter: 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hi.
I have had 3 relatiob ships so far, and the last two have had an awkward end. The first of these three ended because he had to move to Italy and our contact broke completly. The second one is a bit more complicated. I met him three years before we began a relationship. We were in love though. But then, when we had an official relationship for a month he broke up with me (I will not say the reason for this one.) so 2 weeks later he asks my best friend to date him. She says yes. And well what do ya know? Thry are now together and she cant stop blabbing about that. The last relationship that was ended just a few days ago. He told me he wanted to move on. I was heart broken. This guy meant everything to me, and I realy loved him. Now.. He only wants to talk to one of my friends. Am i really that horrible that everyone just runs to my friends? I cry about this everyday. I wish I wasnt this shy. I've had depression before, and I think its coming back. Again. Please help. Or you dont need to help, I just have to share this with you guys since my friends would never understand.
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Fellycutie(f): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
Sowi babe..u aint horrible..those guys doesn't deserve u..d first tin u nid 2 stop is introducing ur frnds 2 ur bfs..dats if u do it oh..

1 Like

Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Coefficient(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
Oh well, maybe you should focus on other things for now and take a chill pill on relationships.
You should work on yourself while chilling too. Look at your shortcomings in all these relationships and try not to make them again. Then stop introducing your friends to your boyfriends- at least very early. Do that only when you're comfortable enough in the relationship.
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
Fellycutie: Sowi babe..u aint horrible..those guys doesn't deserve u..d first tin u nid 2 stop is introducing ur frnds 2 ur bfs..dats if u do it oh..
Sorry dear, there is beauty in your eyes, you are specially beautiful in your own special way and someone that appreciate your true beauty will come for you soon. Don't be in a hurry so that when he comes, he will meet you.
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by bizzle2: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
dts hardly possible, ...hw cn u have a boyfrnd and ur frnds dnt knw him unless they're jst tag along frnds they def will. dnt ur frnds knw urs?
Fellycutie: Sowi babe..u aint horrible..those guys doesn't deserve u..d first tin u nid 2 stop is introducing ur frnds 2 ur bfs..dats if u do it oh..
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by bizzle2: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
@ OP,
first, ure not horrible, if u were they wdnt woo u in the first place. If u dnt esteem urself highly,...nobody will

second, u need to change d crowd around u, lookout for ppl who are loyal and trustworthy (male/female dsnt rily matter jst have folks u cn count on. the way i see it ur so called "frnds" seem to be the comrades-in-fun type, those arent exactly the typ i'd like to call "friend". no good frnd would date ur ex knowing u jst brokeup especially in such short notice!... for all u knw they couda been doing the do behind ya. he def had the hots for her b4 the breakup

third, if ure shy, dont hang with chicks that are way flashier of prettier than u are, unless they're TRUE frnds, odawise ure gonn end up undervalued and feel relegated.heck if someon who calls demself ur frnd starts fawking ur ex 2weeks after y'all split and still hs d guts to talk to u about him,then she def dsnt care much about u, sad bt prolly true.

1 Like

Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Rocktation(f): 1:06am On Jun 09, 2013
Yuck! It's all messed up. You're stuck with insensitive fake bffs and a bunch of exes that've got no standards.
Good thing you don't throw hissy fits and act like a sore loser though.

Just always celebrate when such relationships crumble, dear. You really do not want to be with people, that do not want to be with you. Your solace at least, is in the self-respect you keep. That air of confidence will prep you, making you more attractive for the future relationship(s). And try to expand your social circle some more, so you may find who you'd rather be dating than your regular sort of squeezes.
Everything does happen for a reason and it's not up to us to understand why they work out the way they do. If your thoughts hold the same, then be rest assured, that something will work out and when you least expect it too. Wish you good, jare.
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Mynd44: 1:08am On Jun 09, 2013
^^
truth
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by PrincessEl(f): 1:41am On Jun 09, 2013
I Think the first thing you should do is a self evaluation. What are your goals, your aspirations, where are you right now and what do you need to develop your self to accomplish them, then look at your friends do they want them same things, or do you need to change to attract better friends. like my mother would say your dont need 100's of friends to be happy but just that one that shares same* quality of goals with you that is if only if you know what you want from life.
When you have sorted your self and attracted the right type of friend..., then when the right guy comes you would know.
and you would never be attracted to any slowpoke who thinks he can date two friends.

please take sometime and work on yourself... smiley
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by True2myself24(f): 2:31am On Jun 09, 2013
There's nothing wrong with, you need some new friends.
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by mecussey(m): 3:02am On Jun 09, 2013
I think you have gotten the advises you want to hear but with due respect sis, i want to tell you the one you dont want to hear.

I think you have a character problem...makes your guys want to pay you back in your own coin.
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by balaclava: 3:41am On Jun 09, 2013
did u say 'all your boyfriends", abeg na like how many? be like say u sef na Sinzumatics, but sha no dull your self o... try go Church go pray, na serious matter o, dz 1 wey som pple dey sugarcoat ur post... na lie dem dey lie o.
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 09, 2013
Your friends sucks.. They are nothing but hoes I mean biitches.

You're not a horrible person "I guess".. Relationship and dating is twisted son of a horse. Someday you gonna find someone who's gonna appreciate you more.
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 09, 2013
Op improve on your forking skills. Guys found you too bored to nyash. Tank u
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Mynd44: 6:33am On Jun 09, 2013
chidindufrank: Op improve on your forking skills. Guys found you too bored to nyash. Tank u
huh?

1 Like

Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 09, 2013
Nairalanders, always hurrying to give advice. What if she is the problem? Must we wait for it to happen a third time before we ask the necessary questions?

1 Like

Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Rocktation(f): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2013
So what sort of problem can she be unto herself that will be making all her exes, move on to her friends? Abi, what are the necessary questions that you are yet to ask?
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 09, 2013
You are trying so hard to sound complex and tell complicated stories, as unnecessary as it is though.

If you are not willing to reveal your shortcomings and reasons for the break-ups, why tell the story at all? Are we to make assumptions in analysis? If we are to draw inference from your positings, you should be more generous with info. What is the problem? Did you refuse them sex? Do you nag or smother? Perhaps you have intolerable and/or occasional mood swings? Do they see you as dull or ordinary? Tell us na...

Playing the victim here is a malicious attempt at slandering your exes and friends.

1 Like

Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2013
PrincessEl: I Think the first thing you should do is a self evaluation. What are your goals, your aspirations, where are you right now and what do you need to develop your self to accomplish them, then look at your friends do they want them same things, or do you need to change to attract better friends. like my mother would say your dont need 100's of friends to be happy but just that one that shares same* quality of goals with you that is if only if you know what you want from life.
When you have sorted your self and attracted the right type of friend..., then when the right guy comes you would know.
and you would never be attracted to any slowpoke who thinks he can date two friends.

please take sometime and work on yourself... smiley

100000000000000000 likes
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 09, 2013
@op, there is something you might be doing to chase them into the arms of your friends.sis,you need to choose your friends closely and wisely.friends can be baaaaaad gan,had so many experiences with a whole lot while in the uni.Just like someone cool as pointed out,chillllax for a while with the relationship thing,make your self attractive in action words and attitude.try and reshuffle your friends cos am sure they don't mean we'll for you.REmember those who laugh last laugh best,be the one in this case.Laugh hard!!! smiley
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 09, 2013
Please, it's always wise to make friends who are really older than you.After my uni days, I literally left all my friends(they are still calling and complaining). Make friends who are not within your age bracket,believe me there is a lot to learn.AM 25 and all my friends are like 4 yrs older than me.SOme are even married.DOnt waste your time with desperate friends who doesn't care about what they do to make you feel sad.USe broom and packer pack them put inside ur neighbor dustbin angry kiss
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by djeezy(m): 10:01am On Jun 09, 2013
fluid26: You are trying so hard to sound complex and tell complicated stories, as unnecessary as it is though.

If you are not willing to reveal your shortcomings and reasons for the break-ups, why tell the story at all? Are we to make assumptions in analysis? If we are to draw inference from your positings, you should be more generous with info. What is the problem? Did you refuse them sex? Do you nag or smother? Perhaps you have intolerable and/or occasional mood swings? Do they see you as dull or ordinary? Tell us na...

Playing the victim here is a malicious attempt at slandering your exes and friends.
Seconded@op you have to be generous with details. Tell us the full gist before we can decipher wat's wrong and equally proffer a solution. The posters above have shallow minds, drawing inference from nothing.
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2013
lynpetra: Please, it's always wise to make friends who are really older than you.After my uni days, I literally left all my friends(they are still calling and complaining). Make friends who are not within your age bracket,believe me there is a lot to learn.AM 25 and all my friends are like 4 yrs older than me.SOme are even married.DOnt waste your time with desperate friends who doesn't care about what they do to make you feel sad.USe broom and packer pack them put inside ur neighbor dustbin angry kiss

I know your post is of good intent, but asking her to discard her uni friends is just out of tune with reality. Having older friends is good, I agree. However, there is nothing wrong in following a process and doings things accordingly with people in your age group.

There is nothing wrong in making mistakes. It's only a problem if you do not learn your lessons and keep repeating them.

On a side note, is it those older friends of yours that advised you to send your boyfriend on errands like 'buying water' and 'delivering fish to your family'? I'm curious...
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2013
fluid26:

I know your post is of good intent, but asking her to discard her uni friends is just out of tune with reality. Having older friends is good, I agree. However, there is nothing wrong in following a process and doings things accordingly with people in your age group.

There is nothing wrong in making mistakes. It's only a problem if you do not learn your lessons and keep repeating them.

On a side note, is it those older friends of yours that advised you to send your boyfriend on errands like 'buying water' and 'delivering fish to your family'? I'm curious...
fluid26:

You are trying to play the smart card here but I wud just ignore and answer your first question,I think the op needs to discard her friends entirely.She said herself that they wud not understand and that's why she seeks for help her on nairaland.She shud discard or reshuffle them.I don't waste time on friends esp the ones that are desperate.As for ur second question,you are a clown.I dumped him already!!!!

Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Rocktation(f): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2013
So a questionable character or/and their starvation in bed, automatically makes it crucial that they get together with her close friends? How deep can one be to understand her main worry is why they get with her friends, and not why the relationships end?
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by bknight: 10:59am On Jun 09, 2013
edited.
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Dabss(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2013
Those girls are not your friends. They are shameless scavengers.

1 Like

Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2013
bknight:

Which is this again? Na wa o undecided

Sister, please take life easy.

Please don't quote me again.If you don't have anything to contribute,abeg pack well.Ejo. cool

1 Like

Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 09, 2013
Da_b¤§§.:
Those girls are not your friends. They are shameless scavengers.

Exactly.They don't care about her happiness.
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2013
Not necessarily crucial. People differ in tolerance levels, as they do in decision making. There are guys that won't hook up with your friend for whatever reason...be it a minor misunderstanding or a break-up. Some others won't mind if the alternative is your twin or your mother.

Also, how are we to know why the dudes decamp if there is no behavioural analysis?
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Coldblooded(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
What do u want us to say again?
Do u want us to believe that "all Ur exs" are not worth it? Tell that to the marines! It even seems u r jumping into relationships for the wrong reasons.

If u r having too many "exs" it means u r d problem.

Learn to examine your life before you seek people's opinion about your situation.
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by Chinwem(f): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pele dear......you ll find the one meant for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is it ok to date a guy only for his personality or attraction is necessary?? / How To Pick The Right Wife / Help!!! He Always Fear To Aproach A LADY!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.