Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. (1952 Views)

Why In Nigeria Ex-boyfriends Go To Their Exes Wedding? / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by bizzle2: 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
like serzly, sm ppl need to learn to read intent...
I'm not here to say if OP is a nice person or not, cos frankly I cnt tell. neither do I care if shes the reason the relationships end...wht I cn clearly tell is...(1) her frnds are fake (2). they aint exactly got much respect for her, if they did, they wdnt as much as look @ her Exes
Rocktation: So a questionable character or/and their starvation in bed, automatically makes it crucial that they get together with her close friends? How deep can one be to understand her main worry is why they get with her friends, and not why the relationships end?
Re: All My Ex-boyfriends Go To My Friends. by PressEnter: 12:40am On Jun 10, 2013
I mean. I have mo idea if I did something wrong. The last thing me and my most recent boyfriend did was go on a date that went so horribly wrong and the next week he just texted me that he wanted to 'move on'.. I am sad.. But I mean.. I can concider myself bwing the problem. I mean, then I'll just learn from my mistakes right? But I really just feel kinda bad if both of them just go to my two closest friends. I mean all of us go to the same school and have the same classes so obviously we know eachother. So its hard not to introduce them to eachother..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Like Romance! / Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. / Chatting With Your Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.