Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million (14219 Views)

Brand new 2016 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD/Touring Edition / 2006 Acura MDX TOURING DVD ( Pre Ordered by DIGNITARY from Inspired Autos 2013 ) / 2001 Chrysler Touring Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2008
This 2004 Acura MDX Touring Edition is being prep'ed  for shipping and will arrive Lagos in June/Early July. This car is lovely and has a clean record. N3.4million will deliver it to Lagos, custom cleared.

45,000 miles, No prior Accidents, No Salvaged Title, One owner.

Features: DVD, Automatic F&R Air, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Tilt Wheel, AM/FM Stereo, Cassette, Multi Compact Disc, Bose Premium Sound, Dual Front Air Bags, Front Side Air Bags, ABS (4-Wheel), Traction Control, Leather, Dual Power Seats, Moon Roof, Roof Rack, Privacy Glass, Galvanized Body Panels, Pwr Moonroof W/Tilt Feature & Sliding Sunshade, Front & Rear Splash Guards, Auto On/Off Headlamp Feature, Heated Pwr Mirrors W/Passenger Side Reverse-Tilt Feature/Memory Feature, Rear Privacy Glass, Intermittent Rear Window Wiper W/Washer, Leather-Trimmed 2nd Row 60/40 Split Flat-Folding Seats, 3rd Row 50/50 Split Flat-Folding Seats, Adjustable Head Restraints AT All Seating Positions,, etc etc too numerous to enumerate/

The first buyer that pays the customary deposit of 25% gets the vehicle.  Email me at tikola70@hotmail.com if interested and include your phone number. You can also indicate interest here as well and I promise you the most satisfying buying experience.

Pictures of the car will follow shortly.

WE ARE CHANGING THE RULES AND SETTING NEW STANDARDS! LET'S DO IT AGAIN  smiley
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 8:47am On May 05, 2008
Pics

Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2008
More

Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2008
Assorted colors available
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by EI(m): 2:31pm On May 06, 2008
@Jenju,

I've been mainly off Nairaland after getting my finger burnt through a transaction five weeks ago (another issue I'll find time to share with Nairalanders), but my attention has been brought to this advert. Cute ride!

I love the color and features; they match my specs - but I hope say no be my car you dey advertise so.

"The first buyer that pays the customary deposit of 25% gets the vehicle." No try am O!
I'm not compromising on my delivery timescales and will be disappointed if you let someone tempt you with more cash than I already have on the table. Thrice through last week since our series of telecon, I've communicated with your lawyer and initial deposit is settled for disbursement (open cheque for sum for delivery to him in Abuja AM on Thursday 8/5/2008).

I must confess that this is coming earlier than my expectation, and quite loaded! - DVD, Bose sound, side running boards, auto f/r air etc are difficult to get in a single 2004 model, going by my research. Please kindly send to my private account full details and pictures of this vehicle, as it may be different from mine - I can almost smell the ride  shocked)

Please educate me more on the "Rear Privacy Glass" feature. Between 3rd row and open boot, or what?

I've to run as the job calls,
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2008
EI,

You and I have  been working on a deal for a couple of weeks now and I'm comfortable that we'll close the deal soon. At this rate, if my lawyers/accountants  inform me of your deposit on the 8th of may as promised, then the deal is on.  By the way there are more where the car above came from.

I promise to get you the best possible deal on a clean record, no prior accident, non salvaged titled car.  You have my word on it!

PS: The car featured above is the Touring Edition. We can discuss nuances if you prefer this one over the Sports Edition.

WE ARE READY TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN, RULES ARE CHANGING!!!   smiley
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by nkc(m): 4:03pm On May 06, 2008
when will d rules stop changing tongue
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2008
nkc:

when will d rules stop changing tongue

Rules will keep changing with the objective of maximizing benefits to our customers.

EI: Privacy glass is the dark tinted glass that allows you to sit in the owner's corner without being visible to people on the street.
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by nkc(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2008
abegi change d rules and dash me my car, without money tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 12:13pm On May 09, 2008
EI:  I received confirmation from my Lawyers/Accountants that your deposit was received. Thanks a million!

WE DID IT AGAIN!! smiley

Another one [size=42pt]SOLD[/size]
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by nkc(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2008
amen ;d
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by fotodaddy: 12:47pm On May 09, 2008
@EI
Na wah o!! see how you just re-appear just becos of moto. E no good like that ooo!!!! wink

@Jenju
Does thank a million mean you got a million instead ofthe 25% deposit?? cheesy

@nkc
If Jenju say we dey change the rules, then me I go dey bend the rules. grin

WE HAVE DONE IT AGAIN, LETS BEND THE RULES cool
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by nkc(m): 1:20pm On May 09, 2008
@fotodaddy,

okay bend d rules, i will perfect d bending, for more ergonomical grin grin , hehehe, oyibo don too much
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by EI(m): 1:28pm On May 09, 2008
fotodaddy:

@EI
Na wah o!! see how you just re-appear just because of moto. E no good like that ooo!!!! wink

@Jenju
Does thank a million mean you got a million instead ofthe 25% deposit?? cheesy

@fotod
No be so, na work. But since when I do my last one, I dey try peep in every other day. But as I just peep now, I get to open my eyes wide, look well, well , and reply you.
Dat ya Pathfinder I miss last month for my papa birthday, still dey pain me. Maybe this deal go console me small,

PS: Yo dey mind Jenju wey dey do business like oyibo? Na that ya question to de guyman make me open eye sef; you sef smart sha O, shocked)
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by nkc(m): 1:35pm On May 09, 2008
@EI

for making dis comment, u r included in d league of ( i still dey find name )

Jenju i wonder if his nigerian, so americanized, and so down to earth, so in touch, my phone always feels happy when he calls grin

as for fotodaddy, no mind dat one , na OLD SCHOOL with NEW SCHOOL thinking, so notin do am.

as for u, congrats, pls no watch DVD oh, abegi, just drive tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by sayso: 10:12am On May 12, 2008
Pls Jenju can you get 2002/4 montereo sport mitsubushi  american spec, if there is anyone you have kindly post or send the pix with price and car features.thaks alot.

[
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2008
sayso:

Please Jenju can you get 2002/4 montereo sport mitsubushi american spec, if there is anyone you have kindly post or send the pix with price and car features.thaks alot.

I have weekly access to several of these. Please be specific on the year model and features you need. Send me an email at tikola70@hotmail.com include your number and I'll call you. I'll also send you my number.

Cheers
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by EI(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2008
@Jenju,

I must confess I've been impressed by your customer care and focus these past weeks, in addition to the enhanced payment flexibility terms. Now that our transaction has largely advanced almost to shipping stage, I'm sure we'll be more comfortable now to manage updates in the public domain - our own Nairaland wink

When you are up to it, I'll suggest posting of my MDX now the extra external accessories have been fitted. Maybe you post in/out pictures here; I no go mind. That is, pictures for both shipping pre-prep and post-prep.

Warri's environmental sanitation go don finish now, so I fit run comot house as person wan use my car for her wedding today - u wan try me as corporate driver? cool

PS: With new info wrt clearing costs and our specific experience, maybe you may expediently revise subject price on this Thread in avoiding customer surprise
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 10:36am On May 31, 2008
EI:

@Jenju,

I must confess I've been impressed by your customer care and focus these past weeks, in addition to the enhanced payment flexibility terms. Now that our transaction has largely advanced almost to shipping stage, I'm sure we'll be more comfortable now to manage updates in the public domain - our own Nairaland wink

When you are up to it, I'll suggest posting of my MDX now the extra external accessories have been fitted. Maybe you post in/out pictures here; I no go mind. That is, pictures for both shipping pre-prep and post-prep.

Warri's environmental sanitation go don finish now, so I fit run comot house as person wan use my car for her wedding today - u wan try me as corporate driver? cool

PS: With new info wrt clearing costs and our specific experience, maybe you may expediently revise subject price on this Thread in avoiding customer surprise

EI,

I will definitely post your car's pics in the next 8 hours, its currently 5am here and I'm surfing the web while drinking a cup of Kenyan coffee.

Please note that the car initially posted on this thread has 45,000 miles, does not have the rear spoiler, and its warranty is no longer active. Your car, on the other hand, has a low 36,000 miles,  the side step  instead of the running board, a rear spoiler, and the warranty is still active!  Your car therefore costs about N300,000 more, or ~   N3.7million .  The car initially posted  is also under sales agreement at this point. 

EI, when your car is idling, noise level is practically less than 5decibels, I no wan say na zero. 

I'll be back soon.

Cheers,
J.
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by fotodaddy: 12:51pm On May 31, 2008
jenju:

EI,

I will definitely post your car's pics in the next 8 hours, its currently 5am here and I'm surfing the web while drinking a cup of Kenyan coffee.

Jenju, make you dey drink kenyan coffee ooo!! Me I dey chop gbegiri soup with amala!!!
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by nkc(m): 4:06pm On May 31, 2008
Ei, Jenju, wetin una 2 dey feel like sef, tongue kenyan coffee my ass, 5decibels my foot, shocked but men d car di wa BADiii, well d young shall grow grin grin grin grin, did i hear someone say Ship grin grin grin Dock grin grin
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by viperman: 5:55pm On May 31, 2008
JENJUUUUUUUUUUU EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 7:17pm On May 31, 2008
viperman:

JENJUUUUUUUUUUU EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

nwanne m. oginni?
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 7:19pm On May 31, 2008
As promised, first set of pics of EI's MDX.

Check out the roof rack, side step(chrome running board), and sunshade (visor) on windows.

Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2008
Interior (1), Checkout the wood grain - simply beautiful

Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2008
Checkout rear the spoiler and the side step.

Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by fotodaddy: 7:49pm On May 31, 2008
Where is the DVD

EI e be like say na that one I take pass you grin grin grin
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2008
Leather Interior

Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2008
lol, fotodaddy you spoke too soon.

Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 8:04pm On May 31, 2008
Engine

Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by mayonikks: 10:37pm On May 31, 2008
Lovely ride, is this one sold out?
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by bugybugy(m): 11:08pm On May 31, 2008
Nice,clean ride but it is VERY expensive, undecided undecided I can prove it to you buddy, lets chat pianolover08. that is my yahoo id. Let me know it is you when you IM. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

.. / Toyota Camry 1996 Just Arrived From Usa / Tin-can Cleared 2001 Toyota Camry: Gold and Pencil Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.