Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million (14212 Views)

Brand new 2016 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD/Touring Edition / 2006 Acura MDX TOURING DVD ( Pre Ordered by DIGNITARY from Inspired Autos 2013 ) / 2001 Chrysler Touring Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by fotodaddy: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2008
EI, congrats o.

Am out of town from Sunday, but I've made arrangements as per our discuss.

Furthermore, you can always call and we can re-arrange as necessary.

The next thing no for you to begin plan off-road trip like i did today. Great fun with the pathy. grin grin
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by EI(m): 11:21pm On Jul 05, 2008
waoosa:

NKC, too late. I cruise this car now. see lasman o. see police o.

Police: oga wey you permit for the tinted

Waoosa: Tinted permit? Inspire dey do am. You know inspire?

Police: Yes,na our man. You get the presidential approval from him?

Waoosa:Officer, I get. The scanned copy dey my mailbox

Police: For post office. oga Please come down. who be inspire self.

Waoosa: For surulere. but na your man now.

Police: Do something oga.

Waoosa: ok you know fotodaddy?

Police: The photograher for Ajegunle?wetin concern me with foto

Waoosa: I get presidential approval, presidential nod etc from these people.

Police: Oga enter your car make we go station

Waoosa: Officer, e never reach like that. Ok take something

Vroom Vroom

lol! I just dey laff all de way through   grin grin grin

When I see the long list of presidential requirements from nkc, the laff dey bubble reach vaporisation level (particularly the presidential bite and photographer parts  shocked grin ) until waoosa give us de narrative of im experience with police   grin

Where he confuse olopa be say he fail their test to connect Inspired im location - Maryland (where dem know am) instead of Surulere   wink

Guys I get to knack bed now to ready for Church tomorrow morning, so una take care  cool

fotodaddy:

EI, congrats o.

Am out of town from Sunday, but I've made arrangements as per our discuss.

Furthermore, you can always call and we can re-arrange as necessary.

The next thing no for you to begin plan off-road trip like i did today. Great fun with the pathy. grin grin

Thanks my broda. Na God dey help us  smiley
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by inspiredm(m): 7:38am On Jul 06, 2008
EI,

Congrats on your Acura.

I'm working out your Tint permits, Infact, I want the Insp. Gen. of Police to endorse it himself, so you go dey receive apologies at every check point.
grin grin

Congrats once again, Jenju is Good @ it.
cool cool
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by EI(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2008
inspired_m:

EI,

Congrats on your Acura.

I'm working out your Tint permits, Infact, I want the Insp. Gen. of Police to endorse it himself, so you go dey receive apologies at every check point.
grin grin

Congrats once again, Jenju is Good @ it.
cool cool

"so you go dey receive apologies at every check point."
Thanks brother! But this wan go even almost pass presidential endorsement    shocked  shocked

Nairalanders! I never see - na new eye catching phrases and quotes dey comot efryday   grin  grin
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by pastorking(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2008
EI,

You are yet to show us the Nigerian pics of this car. Am I correct? People I told about this deal are still watching.
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by Dedax(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2008
EI, Congrats. That ride is, MEN!!!!!!!!!!

Jenju etal, are there any service centres that can reliably handle the MDX in Abuja or Kaduna? Cos E be like say my old man don fall for the ride. You go soon get new order be that.
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by EI(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2008
pastorking:

EI,

You are yet to show us the Nigerian pics of this car. Am I correct? People I told about this deal are still watching.

Pastorking,

I understand and the rules remain valid and apply to me. As a man of God (hoping you are not an offshoot of the famous bearded one), it will be easy for you to understand the message in Habakkuk 2:3b, which is currently appropriate   cool
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by nkc(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2008
ei

i see say u be preacher, we r waiting, though it lingeth grin grin grin

dedax

there is a mechanic that can handle it in abuja, all u need is buy d car buzz me up and yu will be happy, pls DO IT AGAIN grin grin grin
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2008
Dedax:

EI, Congrats. That ride is, MEN!!!!!!!!!!

Jenju etal, are there any service centres that can reliably handle the MDX in Abuja or Kaduna? Cos E be like say my old man don fall for the ride. You go soon get new order be that.

Dedax,

Acura MDX is a great SUV - I became a believer after test driving EI's before I shipped it. I'm currently working on another order for a nairaland buyer in Abuja. When your Dad is ready to order, just let me know (tikola70@hotmail.com) and we'll get him the vehicle promptly. nkc was probably refering to my Abuja Mechanic who can take care of your mechanical needs very competently and professionally.

Cheers,
J
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by nkc(m): 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2008
jenju:

Dedax,

Acura MDX is a great SUV - I became a believer after test driving EI's before I shipped it. I'm currently working on another order for a nairaland buyer in Abuja. When your Dad is ready to order, just let me know (tikola70@hotmail.com) and we'll get him the vehicle promptly. nkc was probably refering to my Abuja Mechanic who can take care of your mechanical needs very competently and professionally.

Cheers,
J

for sure
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by danderson(f): 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2008
Kola,

I met your barrister around 3.00pm today. It was nice discussing issues with him. I have no doubt we'll move to the next step soon after preparing the agreement.

Regards
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2008
danderson:

Kola,

I met your barrister around 3.00pm today. It was nice discussing issues with him. I have no doubt we'll move to the next step soon after preparing the agreement.

Regards

Thank you, my brother. I will make this transaction very seemless and rewarding to you; we shall show, once again, that there are honest and very professional businessmen amongst us. We are committed to your full satisfaction.

WE ARE READY TO DO IT AGAIN smiley
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by danderson(f): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2008
El,

It iwould be quite a display of maturity and commitment to trusted continuity if you could express appreciation to Jenju on thos thread and to encourage others by posting a pic you inside the your new ride. I will appreciate it if i can get your phone nos and e-mail. Do you stay in Abuja cos i am about to, My two daughters keep on shouting Acura jeep and i have already promised them we'll travel to Xmas with one that has DVD.
You can note my keeness.

You can call me on 08062928267.

I have a dream that one day i would just call a nija or nairalander on phone to close a deal without any fear. This could help this country's image.
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by nkc(m): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2008
danderson

ei has not got d car yet, its will be with him soon, he also does not stay in abuja, but i do, if u'd like we could hook up, so u understand what jenju means by a clean car, cos his clean seems to be new, then his new, ( well i am still researching on a term ) grin grin grin

called u 2mins ago, no answer
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by Dedax(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2008
Jenju, nkc

Thanks. I will let him know he has the green light on reliable mechanics. We will soon DO IT AGAIN.
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by nkc(m): 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2008
dedax

dont mention, thats what we r all about, helping each other smiley
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by danderson(f): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2008
NKC,

What is the full abbreviation of NKC
Anyway, you can come over at NNPC Towers, Visitors gate and give me a call.

Can you surety for Jenju?

Have a great day.
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by nkc(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2008
danderson

so u work with nnpc, i have access to all floors, if i so wish, just say yur block and floor, and i will narrow it down, as for surety jenju, i can do so, if he wants me to, but there are people here who bought cars from him stress free, i doubt if they needed surety, d lawyer u met should have spoken to u in a professional manner, and i can assure u of seamless service from jenju and his associates, maybe when u know who i am then u will know that i have respectable links and those should be enuf to convince u of all yur fears and doubts, by d way do u live in d estate, that would be awesome grin grin grin
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by danderson(f): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2008
NKC, Good to hear from you

Block D, Ground Floor, Room 02 ; Group Admin Services.

Expecting you.

How are u Jenju? I hope you don't mind me getting to know your Pals. I will contact you later cos i have the least doubt we'll do it.

Have a great day.
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by nkc(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2008
cool,

if i am less busy today, i will come over to d towers,

i guess u mean how i am related to to jenju, i am not related to jenju by blood, but by business, i too am a SATISFIED CUSTOMER of his, d lawyer u met is related by all forms both dna and etc grin grin grin

in dat block, i think first floor or so or MZ been a while, (payroll office) there is a man by initials P( first name) E (last name)

if u can decipher that initial( dont post d name here) then thats one of my uncle's there.

all i can say is deal with jenju, he will not let u down, i have met all his family members except his immediate family in states and they r all professionally minded, dedicated and honest people, even those i have not met, will exceed my imagination.

have a great day too grin
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by nkc(m): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2008
danderson

if u can decipher d initials, just give me d last alphabets of d two names smiley
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by danderson(f): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2008
NKC,

I like the way u sound.
Do you mean Mr. P, l E, h

Well hope to meet you but di anyi ibudi onye ibo?

Cheers
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2008
danderson:

How are u Jenju? I hope you don't mind me getting to know your Pals. I will contact you later because i have the least doubt we'll do it.

Have a great day.

danderson,

I'm doing great, thanks. How are you? I don't mind you getting to know my Pals, I want you to be very comfortable with our transaction. The more you know about me, the more you'll be convinced that we operate with utmost business integrity and professionalism - our customer service is unmatched and not typical.

nkc is the type of customer money can't buy. He too was skeptical before I sold him his Passat. After meeting my Lawyer, mechanic, and some of my relatives, he became so comfortable that he even payed for his car in full, before the car was delivered to him in Abuja.  We have happy customers in Abuja, Kaduna, Lagos, Warri, Port-Harcourt, Kano, to name a few towns. We are the real deal!  We are proud Nigerians, doing the right thing.

Your choice of MDX is a good one, I really enjoyed driving EI's (EI, no vex na only about 100miles I put on top). I look forward to delivereing yours soon. 

Our people's idiom: A na-ekwu ekwu, a na-eme eme,  applies fully to our business model. nkc. biko translate for the linguistically challenged amongst us. smiley

Cheers,
J
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by EI(m): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2008
jenju:

Your choice of MDX is a good one, I really enjoyed driving EI's (EI, no vex na only about 100miles I put on top). I look forward to delivereing yours soon. 

100miles?!  shocked
You even sure say e no pass that? Dat na wetin even me de owner never match sef   undecided

I no mind as long as the monetisation in lieu of warranty, dey kampe  grin
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by nkc(m): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2008
danderson,

u r close, yes i am igbo, r u, d first should end with L and d last name should end with A. grin grin grin

i guess jenju has said it all, i am more skeptical than d word skeptical, but by d time i met 1 person, i was okay, but still skeptical, i met 2 i was okay again, but still skeptical, then met more, and i said wetin skeptical gat to do with dis business sef, so i was SOLD.

and i tell u, i am still a happy customer, only say happy bank no dey again. grin grin grin

so finally to jenjus translation ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS, hope i got it right grin grin grin
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by fotodaddy: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2008
EI, wetin dey happen?? I never see your people.

I dey commot for town on Thursady again ooo!!! SO arrange yourself accordingly.
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2008
Some pictures of the car in Nigeria with visible potopoto.  EI will post more pics once his people get the car to Warri.

Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by viperman: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2008
JENJU,

I'm so sorry oo I've not communicated all this while. Please dont think i'm not serious.
We'll talk about that stuff before this week ends.
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2008
viperman:

JENJU,

I'm so sorry oo I've not communicated all this while. Please don't think i'm not serious.
We'll talk about that stuff before this week ends.

Viperman,

No shaking, my brother. All is well that ends well.

Cheers,
J
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by nkc(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2008
i cant see any poto poto grin grin grin grin grin

all i see are mush rooms grin grin grin grin
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by danderson(f): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2008
Guys,

From a close analysis, the colour of the last picture (El's Acura), which is silver ash, was it not contradicting the colour of the first posted MDX; black and also, i taught the vehicle was en-routed to reach the final user but it seems to me that it's on a car stand. Anyway i am taking measures,

What does it take to sue a lawyer for breach of agreement? Should i get the power of attorney or just a letter headed greement?

NKC, still waiting to see u in Towers - 24 hours to go.

Regards
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by EI(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2008
fotodaddy:

EI, wetin dey happen?? I never see your people.

I dey commot for town on Thursady again ooo!!! SO arrange yourself accordingly.

Yesterday night, we don arrange ourselves, abi?  cool

nkc:

i can't see any poto poto grin grin grin grin grin

all i see are mush rooms grin grin grin grin

No worry, na logistics dey keep dat thing for Eko. When de thing enter my hand, you go see plenti poto-poto   grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Fairly Used Honda Car For Sale / Toyota Camry 1996 Just Arrived From Usa / Tin-can Cleared 2001 Toyota Camry: Gold and Pencil Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.