Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million (14213 Views)

Brand new 2016 Honda Pilot EX-L AWD/Touring Edition / 2006 Acura MDX TOURING DVD ( Pre Ordered by DIGNITARY from Inspired Autos 2013 ) / 2001 Chrysler Touring Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by EI(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2008
danderson:

Guys,

From a close analysis, the colour of the last picture (El's Acura), which is silver ash, was it not contradicting the colour of the first posted MDX; black and also, i taught the vehicle was en-routed to reach the final user but it seems to me that it's on a car stand. Anyway i am taking measures,

Mr Danderson,

I guess you have not followed the Thread closely; maybe saw the originating contribution by poster and jumped to page 5 wink . In between have been four pages and a lot of discussions - please find time and read through   shocked

My color was always the metallic silver from when it was purchased, through when it was prepared for shipping till this minute where it is supposedly at "a car stand"   cool

Have a great day
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by nkc(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2008
danderson
grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol, well i see where u r going with d color thing, i see u have not followed my passat thread, i guess u shld locate it, then ask me why my passat has 3 colors but it is d same car, there is what we call mettalic colors, they have different ways of appearing under different lighting conditions, and i hope u know that US climate and ours are different, also d camera used in snapping is not d same, jenju will not send his camera to lagos for it to be used and have it sent back to d states for use there, i will try and come and see u today, if i can, have some running around to do,i wont come inside, i will call u, so u can come out, see ya soon, around 11 all things been equal
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by EI(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2008
nkc,

Danderson's issue is actually with the Acura, not your Passat.

Remember Jenju advertised a sample car about the time I was sealing my deal, where the sample had a darker shade than mine. His confusion if indeed he has not read through the Thread, is quite natural.

PS: We also must understand his caution - quite natural in the circumstance (considering our degraded rare-trust environment), because nkc, fotodaddy and EI (etc) may as well be Jenju's stooges and members of a larger crime ring trying to fleece innocent Nairalanders of their hard earned cash!   lipsrsealed

My personal advise to Danderson:
- I didn't know Jenju from Adam (same with Inspired) before this year. I've not met them live!, but I've many time spoken with and transacted businesses with them , and still believe they are for real!
- Jenju's lawyer is there with you in Abuja, so I suggest you set up a meeting with him (or visit the law firm - seeing is believing!). Except the name of the law firm is a fake, my wife assured me to continue with the transation (in the early days of firming my deal with Jenju), because during the period of her practice in Kano 17-19yrs ago, she had some interactions with the law firm (whose HQ is/was in Kano). She knew the founding partner who incidentally was the first SAN in the whole of the North
- Jenju's lawyer is the Managing partner of the firm now, and that should be enough trust
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by fotodaddy: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2008
EI:

My personal advise to Danderson:
- I didn't know Jenju from Adam (same with Inspired) before this year. I've not met them live!, but I've many time spoken with and transacted businesses with them , and still believe they are for real!
- Jenju's lawyer is there with you in Abuja, so I suggest you set up a meeting with him (or visit the law firm - seeing is believing!). Except the name of the law firm is a fake, my wife assured me to continue with the transation (in the early days of firming my deal with Jenju), because during the period of her practice in Kano 17-19yrs ago, she had some interactions with the law firm (whose HQ is/was in Kano). She knew the founding partner who incidentally was the first SAN in the whole of the North
- Jenju's lawyer is the Managing partner of the firm now, and that should be enough trust

Meaning? JENJU IS TOO TIGHT grin grin grin
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by nkc(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2008
ei

i dig , i am using my passat as comparison

d way u finished jenju is tight, cos i too know the SAN, from investigation and the lawyer in question is abj, is his SON, who will be a SAN if he so wishes grin grin grin

i wish i was member of dat said crime organization, men i need d money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

all i can say is JENJU is REAL aka K

INSPIRED is REAL aka B or E

VIPERMAN is REAL aka L or S or A or P ( viper u know naaaa )

and etc, Dis 3 I Have Spoken To & Communicated To Very Well grin grin grin
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2008
danderson:

Guys,

From a close analysis, the colour of the last picture (El's Acura), which is silver ash, was it not contradicting the colour of the first posted MDX; black and also, i taught the vehicle was en-routed to reach the final user but it seems to me that it's on a car stand. Anyway i am taking measures,

What does it take to sue a lawyer for breach of agreement? Should i get the power of attorney or just a letter headed greement?

NKC, still waiting to see u in Towers - 24 hours to go.

Regards

danderson,

The question you asked about breach of agreement is an important one. The agreement will really be made between you and my attorney, who is representing me in the deal. I have a special relationship with the law firm that, makes the attorney personally responsible for all funds received if we don't deliver.

All you have to do, if necessary, is to get your own attorney to file a lawsuit. Insha A.llah, that will not be necessary. As far as the agreement, you don't need a power of attorney, in the legal sense, all you need is a letterhead agreement signed by you and my attorney. You can also have a witness sign it as well.

For your information, your MDX will be the third one sold on this thread. The first one posted was sold to a nairalander that didn't want to post or chronicle the transaction, next sale was to EI, and yours (colour selection not yet finalized) will probably be of a different colour.

I will call you later, make I go finish my Kenyan coffee. I wonder why we don't produce coffee sef - na soso oil. smiley

Cheers,
J
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by EI(m): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2008
nkc:

ei

i dig , i am using my passat as comparison

d way u finished jenju is tight, because i too know the SAN, from investigation and the lawyer in question is abj, is his SON, who will be a SAN if he so wishes grin grin grin

i wish i was member of that said crime organization, men i need d money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

all i can say is JENJU is REAL aka K

INSPIRED is REAL aka B or E

VIPERMAN is REAL aka L or S or A or P ( viper u know naaaa )

and etc, Dis 3 I Have Spoken To & Communicated To Very Well grin grin grin

nkc,

E be like say u no like Jenju at all. U wan frighten D off abi na wetin?   

Because (taking a cue from waoosa), the scenario below could easily form on anyone's mind:
since Jen(u)ju is not working, you may
be inspired to rope buyer in
either through more raps, Viperman bite or aka(47)   grin

Thank God say J don try redeem his image as e see dis as priority, i.e. posting before digging into his customary early morning Kenyan coffee grin grin
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by Realpoint(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2008
@JENJU,

Can you get me a Honda Accord 97 ex,good mileage,Vtech engine?And how much it will cost me from US to Nigeria?I know this trend is for the big guys but assist average guys like me also.My e-mail is ademustay1423@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by fotodaddy: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2008
Realpoint:

@JENJU,

Can you get me a Honda Accord 97 ex,good mileage,Vtech engine?And how much it will cost me from US to Nigeria?I know this trend is for the big guys but assist average guys like me also.My e-mail is ademustay1423@yahoo.co.uk

Ol boy this car is over 8 years old and as such CONTRABAND. tongue tongue

O Jenju, is there soething you can do
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2008
Realpoint:

@JENJU,

Realpoint,

I can get you the car on the condition that I deliver to Cotonou port. You wil then have to arrange customs clearing. I'm unable to ship cars that are older than a 2000 model to Nigeria, as fotodaddy mentioned.

Cheers,
J
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by fotodaddy: 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2008
EI

Oya see ya car for my office compound. After friday, I cannot guarantee that this motor will remain there.

Please refer to our thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-149936.0.html

Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by EI(m): 5:43pm On Jul 10, 2008
FotoD,

Today dey busy for me sha. I just finish one teleconf just now (e dey on when u call 45mins ago) and as I just wan enter Nairaland see ya action, na im Jenju call me from Yankee to inform me.

I hear u sha. I don see the reference Thread wey u put. I just fear for ya sake O!   shocked
Na u I dey pity, because even thinking of that kin thing fit purge u sef   undecided   cry
because any move to effect that kin thing go just recreate Darfur (Lungwun don teach me bad thing  wink ) for ya side O!

Anyhow I no go tempt either fate or you, so tomorrow na de end date. You too dey nice to expire just like that  cheesy grin

Meanwhile u dey fear to carry ya Pathy put near de MDX?   
I fit assure u say de MDX no dey bite   grin
No worry, people no go compare too much, because them go understand say one (silver) na de big brother of de other one (maroon/red)  tongue  cool
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by fotodaddy: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2008
EI:

Meanwhile u dey fear to carry ya Pathy put near de MDX?
I fit assure u say de MDX no dey bite grin
No worry, people no go compare too much, because them go understand say one (silver) na de big brother of de other one (maroon/red) tongue cool

That one na for ya mind oo!!! grin
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by nkc(m): 6:14am On Jul 11, 2008
is dat yur patthy near d mdx
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by EI(m): 7:58am On Jul 11, 2008
nkc:

is that yur patthy near d mdx

Hmm! Not absolutely sure of the shape, but last time we saw the Pathy, she was a maroon/red complexioned lady.

But you never can tell if she has recently taken an interest in skin lightening creams (bleaching)   shocked   shocked   grin   shocked
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by fotodaddy: 8:57am On Jul 11, 2008
nkc:

is that yur patthy near d mdx

Hell NO!!! angry cool

thats a honda pilot
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by nkc(m): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2008
oh ok grin grin grin
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by fotodaddy: 8:04am On Jul 13, 2008
In my house now (for safe keeping cool cool)

Dont worry!!! I didnt take it on our off-roading. See the following thread for proof: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-149936.0.html

Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2008
EI,

All funds have been credited to our account. Car has been PAID IN FULL, and we've delivered it to Fotodaddy as you requested.  Sorry we had to wait for a few more days for the last bank draft to become liquid before fully releasing all papers of the car. I know you appreciate the fact that I provided you with additional financial carrots to ease anger and inconvenience caused by the banks . Wish our banking system were more efficient - such financial instruments should become liquid in a matter of 1 or 2 days instead of 4 or 5. 

Thank you for your business.  Please post more pictures of the car when your peeps get it to Warri. Fotodaddy informed me that your insurance company has installed the electronic tracking device in the car as you instructed.

I look forward to selling you your next brand new car at a saving of at least N500,000. You have my word on that!!   smiley

We stand by our promise to provide excellent customer service and we challenge our customers to compare our services to others. The difference will be crystal clear.

Cheers,
J
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by EI(m): 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2008
jenju:

EI,

All funds have been credited to our account. Car has been PAID IN FULL, and we've delivered it to Fotodaddy as you requested.  Sorry we had to wait for a few more days for the last bank draft to become liquid before fully releasing all papers of the car. I know you appreciate the fact that I provided you with additional financial carrots to ease anger and inconvenience caused by the banks .

Jenju,

Thanks for the incentive but frankly nothing in the real sense could have managed current feelings and anti-climax, since evidence was provided that my accounts were depleted last week Tuesday, while ownership of my MDX was denied till now!   undecided

I understand the general fears associated wrt financial transactions with fellow Nigerians, but my revealed self identity I thought was good enough even if I had not provided the bank draft etc - u get my full details (person no fit run leave my kind job/company accommodation even for many times full value of de moto).

Maybe you take more ownership of finance based decisions. Maybe your lawyer has to mellow down on financial issues, so that this misunderstanding doesn't repeat itself with other customers. Else there is great taint-potential to the so much personal touch and excellent customer focus/value add that you provide.

Save for this last setback, the transaction was quite seamless.

I trust you will stand by your promise for the next transaction. And you are right - by God's grace, never a used car again!

But if 500k is the targetted saving, na run I dey O!   shocked
because for a high end car/SUV, American spec, de savings (over prices from local dealers; Honda Place, Globe Motors etc.) dey far exceed 1m   grin
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2008
EI:

Jenju,

Thanks for the incentive but frankly nothing in the real sense could have managed current feelings and anti-climax, since evidence was provided that my accounts were depleted last week Tuesday, while ownership of my MDX was denied till now!,

I trust you will stand by your promise for the next transaction. And you are right - by God's grace, never a used car again!

But if 500k is the targetted saving, na run I dey O!

EI,

No vex about the additional 2 days wait na, haba! If nothing could have managed the current feeling, make you kuku refund the financial carrot I gave you to ease the pain.  smiley  Joke!   

We had evidence that your account was depleted but it did not translate to our own account being credited until today!

As far as savings on the new car, note that I wrote, at least N500k, N1million savings is quite possible on brand new cars particularly the high end cars with full options.  Don't expect that kind of savings if you are buying a new Corolla or other low end cars. Think N500k savings in those instances.

Cheers,
J
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by EI(m): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2008
J,

How na? We don talk; no personal hard feelings once again.

I've enjoyed the services rendered since start of our transaction, and this glitch has not changed my opinion of your service levels and reliability. And of course, it doesn't derail my personal recommendations.

I forgot to add in my last reply that I will post the pictures, blow by blow accounts, as we familiarise this Yankee-born ride, through our Naija terrain   tongue
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by danderson(f): 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2008
Jenju,

How far?

Did you get thje ride last friday?

When is Barrister Fun, coming in.

Please sent via my yahoo your full name and address.

Reply asap
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2008
Danderson,

Barister is in Lagos to try a case and should be back by Wednesday. All is well, I've sent you an email.

BTW, I have three, 2004 Toyota Corollas in Abuja for N1.8 - N1.9, in case you want to buy one for Madam to keep her away from your MDX. smiley

Cheers,
J
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by Dedax(m): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2008
J,

How much can one get a 2003 Lexus 470 GX? Prof saw the MDX and though he had always loved it as per data and looks, I showed him one LIVE and his first reaction was "Its actually this small ". What can I say? The old man wants something larger. So na by Lexus now o!

Hope no qualms with its performance or anything, abeg You pros in the house advice or applaud his choice.
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2008
Lexus is a great Luxury SUV. A bit more expensive though. Send me an email tikola70@hotmail.com when you are ready to preorder one.

Cheers,
J
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by fotodaddy: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2008
EI:

Jenju,
Thanks for the incentive but frankly nothing in the real sense could have managed current feelings and anti-climax, since evidence was provided that my accounts were depleted last week Tuesday, while ownership of my MDX was denied till now! undecided

EI, why you dey cry na!!! You had ownership of the car even before the car came out of the port!!! Abi you don forget!!!! wink

I think Jenju denied possession and not ownership. And EI, why you go dey vex na. This is business na. Jenju, you don try. Even as una 2 allow me be mediator (for nothing sha) I no go vex. Cos I for just go cotonou with car, sell am for 1.5M and use the dough buy my new bike!!! grin
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by JazzFreak(m): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2008
Hi,
Make una no vex for interupting your MDX gist, but I need to reach Jenju !
Bros, I was refered by someone, I forgot his user name, but I believe he is an acquaintance of yours.
He negociated for a 2004 Toyota Corolla LE on my behalf very recently with you.
I've been updated on what's it will cost; my budget is a bit low scaled so am now looking at a 2001 Toyota Camry XLE.
Could I get an offer from you within N1 & N1.1[color=#990000][/color] or am been unrealistic.
Sincerely, na wetin I get for pocket. Thanks Man.

Also, kindly enlighten me on how to start a new post as am unable to find the icon;
I read the help thing, it didn't help.
I just clicked reply when I found your name attached to this post.
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by danderson(f): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2008
Jenju,

Pls check your yahoomail and respond asap

If you got the suv last week, pls kindly post pics. I just called ur lawyer for us to meet by 2.00pm.

have a great day.
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by danderson(f): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2008
grin Guys,

Jenju is real. Just on the verge of finallising an order agreemnt with his lawyer (Son of a onetime SAN) in Abuja.
This guy is really great. I am filled with rest of mind and have no doubt i would be jiving with my ride b4 1st week of Oct. like my bro; NKC wink

Cheers
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by fotodaddy: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2008
danderson:

grin Guys,

Jenju is real. Just on the verge of finallising an order agreemnt with his lawyer (Son of a onetime SAN) in Abuja.
This guy is really great. I am filled with rest of mind and have no doubt i would be jiving with my ride before 1st week of Oct. like my bro; NKC wink

Cheers

Jenju juju don turn this guy to believer. grin grin

One try and your hooked!!! wink
Re: Acura MDX Touring Edition (with DVD) For An Astounding N3.4million by jenju(m): 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2008
danderson,

Thanks for the kind words. I promise to make our transaction most reward, stress free, and professionally handled. You have my word on that!  smiley

fotodaddy,

What makes my marketing very easy is the fact that people find it very seemless to recognize genuine deals, professionally handled, that will also provide them with high value. Our customer service continues to speak for itself.  Na you sef first give us the opportunity to serve, from nairaland. For that, your perks will continue. BTW, your load(heavy duty Toys),go soon land.

EI's car has been delivered to him in Warri. I expect to see some pics soon.  Insha A.llah, we will provide 3 or 4 cars to Warri in the near future. EI, I appreciate the contacts.

Cheers,
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Fairly Used Honda Car For Sale / Toyota Camry 1996 Just Arrived From Usa / Tin-can Cleared 2001 Toyota Camry: Gold and Pencil Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.